chaos theory

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from funinCA. Show funinCA's posts

chaos theory

Yes Danny the Perkins deal will always haunt you and it seems you are always justifying Jeff Green. Every year you want to blow up the team, how do you expect Doc to motivate his players when you don't stop the rumors. I guess your method of maddness worked on Rey Allen who said to you not the Celtics up yours. So Garnett and Pierce are at the end of there career, build a good team around them. You could still have Perkins and Robinson, oh maybe we should not bring up your failures. Pierce deserves to retire a Celtic and Garnett too. They are still better then what your going to get for them. Oh how many more Jeff Greens do we need. Maybe its time for you too move on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Re: chaos theory

In response to funinCA's comment:

Yes Danny the Perkins deal will always haunt you and it seems you are always justifying Jeff Green. Every year you want to blow up the team, how do you expect Doc to motivate his players when you don't stop the rumors. I guess your method of maddness worked on Rey Allen who said to you not the Celtics up yours. So Garnett and Pierce are at the end of there career, build a good team around them. You could still have Perkins and Robinson, oh maybe we should not bring up your failures. Pierce deserves to retire a Celtic and Garnett too. They are still better then what your going to get for them. Oh how many more Jeff Greens do we need. Maybe its time for you too move on.

No sense.Perkins was demandinf too much money.He was walking away Had to be traded so we could get something back.The trade was good.Doc killed it the way he handled Kristic.A very good player.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Re: chaos theory

In response to debrit's comment:

In response to funinCA's comment:

No sense.Perkins was demandinf too much money.He was walking away Had to be traded so we could get something back.The trade was good.Doc killed it the way he handled Kristic.A very good player.

I'd take a couple of 20 pt. scorers (playoffs) or 18-20 (reg. season).  Could have used them this year - not much firepower and it did them in.  

Post-pp/kg?

PG - Rondo 

SG - someone who can shoot

SF - Green (18-20 pts)

PF - Sullinger

C- Any true NBA center

Bench

Another Green (15-17?)

A genuine PG

SG - for real

SF - Someone with legs (to run and defend)

PF - Bass

C - Randolph with playing time?

+ another big and another 

This is decidedly not a championship team and is total fantasy (two Greens - huh?), but they might establish a core to build around in the next draft/FA market.  Bass might be gone though and the question marks are as big as they were at the start of this season.  Is it a lottery team?  I don't know one way or the other.