Chris Bosh Is Not Playing Like An Allstar

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Chris Bosh Is Not Playing Like An Allstar

After ten games the Miami Heat are 6-4.  Miami is having trouble beating the really good teams. The Orlando win was the only exception.  Miami has lost twice to the Celtics.  What's happened to Chris Bosh?  During an average of 32.3 min. he has only produced 14.5 pts., 6.0 rebounds, 1.1 blocks and 0.7 turnovers per game.  He is shooting an acceptable percentage for a big man (.482) but everything considered, these are not the overall stats of an allstar.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Chris Bosh Is Not Playing Like An Allstar

Chris Bosh has always been the best player on his roster.  Now he's not.  He might just be part of a Miami championship but he was never the max guy on par with a KG, Gasol, etc.  Bosh has a rep as being soft as dog shite, and Miami throwing him in the hole at the 5 ain't doing him any favors. 

Think Miami will be heard from eventually, this is year 1 of their long term plan to win a title.  They put that team together pretty fast, and evenutally they'll get someone who can bring some toughness, because Bosh isn't doing it and Haslem doesn't strike fear into people either despite being an underrated, glue-type player.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Bosh was always a want to be all-star that had to do marketing to be considered as a back up all-star. Last year, with KG's injury, he squeaked into the roll, however, there are a number of players in the NBA that I would take over Bosh at power forward.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

i think they call it "dennis hopson syndrome".  bosh was a handsome stat on a lousy team with a goose egg of a front line that included him.  they were softer than melted butter.

now that he's on a better team, he can't just gun his way to 20 pts- bosh and wade are doing the gunning.  so that leaves harder work to do.  and bosh hates that!  including the rebounding. 

bosh reminds me of a better brad sellers, a slightly more aggressive lohaus.  but not an all star.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    He is soft. One recent example: Dirk, Gasol, KG would never allowed RR dunk on them unpunished. IMHO.

AK

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Calling Bosh a "superstar" on par with the big names in the league always sounded like a joke to me. He's a decent player - that's it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

It's unanimous, Bosh is over rated.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

oh golly...2 weeks into the season and he isnt playing up to form on a team that has 10+ new faces

the sky is falling

give it a rest...bosh will be fine and the owner of a championship ring soon enough

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beatles4eva. Show beatles4eva's posts

In Response to Re: Chris Bosh Is Not Playing Like An Allstar:
    [QUOTE]oh golly...2 weeks into the season and he isnt playing up to form on a team that has 10+ new faces the sky is falling give it a rest...bosh will be fine and the owner of a championship ring soon enough
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

You seem like a sarcastic and mean person.  What a whiner. Your team hasn't won anything yet, give it a rest yourself!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chris Bosh Is Not Playing Like An Allstar : You seem like a sarcastic and mean person.  What a whiner. Your team hasn't won anything yet, give it a rest yourself!
    Posted by beatles4eva[/QUOTE]
    me? sarcastic? i have little to no idea what would ever give you that inclination

whiner? where am i whining? that im saying the sky isnt falling because the heat are off to a slow start?

IMO, they have the most talent in the league...sue me if you feel differently

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beatles4eva. Show beatles4eva's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chris Bosh Is Not Playing Like An Allstar : me? sarcastic? i have little to no idea what would ever give you that inclination whiner? where am i whining? that im saying the sky isnt falling because the heat are off to a slow start? IMO, they have the most talent in the league...sue me if you feel differently

You are a well known whiner on this and other forums.  Your posts are very difficult to read because you are such a know-it-all, and you are condescending to every person who disagrees with you.  I think I might actually put you on ignore, which I never do, congrats, that really says a lot about your charm!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I always believed this guy was overrated...I started doing a list of PF's in the league that are better than him and I simply stopped. Too many PF are way above this guy... Miami could have made better use of their money for a complete team and now they are f...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

One more thing, Beasly will be better than him and right now playing better than Bosh.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Bosh is a softy.  Not a banger.  I was listen Reggie on TNT asking where was Bosh at during one possession the Celtics were getting offensive rebounds and also on the RR dunk.  Bosh strikes no fear into anyone driving the lane.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]Bosh strikes no fear into anyone driving the lane.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

well that's one thing, but failing to rebound is another.  bosh has always been an underachieving block man for his height at a flat 1.0 for his career, or REALLY close to that.

jimmy jack just doesn't want us notice how much bosh stinks.  he thinks it will go away.  and it might at the trade deadline!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-dude. Show The-dude's posts

He's good, but not great. And Miami is the Miami2, not the Miami3.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chris Bosh Is Not Playing Like An Allstar : me? sarcastic? i have little to no idea what would ever give you that inclination whiner? where am i whining? that im saying the sky isnt falling because the heat are off to a slow start? IMO, they have the most talent in the league...sue me if you feel differently

Do you know how many teams have been put together with "All-star" casts that DIDN'T win a ring?! I can remember the Dr. J-World B Free-George Gervin-Darryl Dawkins monster team that didn't win "squat". The Lakers tried adding Gary Payton and Karl Malone to Kobe and Shaq...how did that one turn out?!

The Heat have 3 "great" players (personally, I don't consider Bosh "great") and a bunch of role players. It's pretty obvious the glaring HOLE in the middle and the lack of a "true" point guard are hurting this supposed great team. And the way they announced there arrival to the basketball world has placed a HUGE bullseye in the center of the Heat's uniforms. So EVERY team that plays them is going to play at a higher intensity just so they can be one of the teams that knocked off this "all-star" team. The Heat are overhyped and overrated and they're going to have a very tough season this year. If they DON'T get to the NBA finals this year, the entire season for them will be a failure.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

everyone can relax.  bosh is great.  he dumped 3 dozen on channing frye tonight.  end of story.  he can really bring home the bacon.  35 and SIX boards. 

playing phoenix w/o r. lopez in the lineup is like shooting fish in a barrel.  i was hoping rupaul could cage 10 boards for the miami heap.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Bosh is great if SGs and SFs are guarding him. Against Hedo tonight, Bosh got 35 pts. The Heat should tell NBA teams that they should put their SGs on Bosh. That way Bosh will look great.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

The NBA should make rule that only SGs and SFs can guard Bosh. Making Bosh look bad is bad for business, right?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]everyone can relax.  bosh is great.  he dumped 3 dozen on channing frye tonight.  end of story.  he can really bring home the bacon.  35 and SIX boards.  playing phoenix w/o r. lopez in the lineup is like shooting fish in a barrel.  i was hoping rupaul could cage 10 boards for the miami heap.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't you know it. The minute I bash the guy (Chris  Bosh), he turns around and has a great game.  Just a coincidence.  Also, good observation about Phoenix missing their center.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]The NBA should make rule that only SGs and SFs can guard Bosh. Making Bosh look bad is bad for business, right?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    I know you're only joking but there's no two ways about it.  Chris Bosh is one of the darling players in the NBA. They consider him a good story line $$$$$.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chris Bosh Is Not Playing Like An Allstar : Wouldn't you know it. The minute I bash the guy (Chris  Bosh), he turns around and has a great game.  Just a coincidence.  Also, good observation about Phoenix missing their center.
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

He had a great game last night.  This was just an exceptional game for him and I don't expect he will have many games like this. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chris Bosh Is Not Playing Like An Allstar : He had a great game last night.  This was just an exceptional game for him and I don't expect he will have many games like this. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

well, mchale could step out there in steel toed boots and immobilized ankles at age 49 or whatever he is and drop 30 on the suns minus r. lopez......

channing frye is a blow up doll on defense.