Classy Celtics Beat Miami Cheat By 8 Pts.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Classy Celtics Beat Miami Cheat By 8 Pts.

I loved every minute of it.  It was nice to see  LeTraitor  lose to a good Boston Celtic team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Classy Celtics Beat Miami Cheat By 8 Pts.

In Response to Classy Celtics Beat Miami Cheat By 8 Pts.:
    [QUOTE]I loved every minute of it.  It was nice to see  LeTraitor  lose to a good Boston Celtic team.
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

Watch out, Runnnduuuannn will have a coronary calling the C's classy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

thanks, cavaliersfan. now let's see your cavs give the Cs a good tussle tomorrow night. just not too good. ha!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Classy post, man.  Thanks!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Welcome to Earth Miami from the Real Big 4.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

will Cavs fans give a cheer tomorrow for the Celts beating the Heat?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: Classy Celtics Beat Miami Cheat By 8 Pts.:
    [QUOTE]will Cavs fans give a cheer tomorrow for the Celts beating the Heat?
    Posted by KyleCleric2[/QUOTE]

I doubt that, but it would be awesome. 

Look i hated cleveland a lot when lebron was there, but man the way they got dumped, I couldnt help but think they enjoyed the Celtics beat king nothing. 

As a fan of the Celtics, who everyone outside of Boston hates, I welcome any support.

Tomoro will be interesting, back end of a back to back on the road. Def wont see the same rotation as tonights game.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I think the Cavs fans give the C's a standing O tonight. What better way to send another message to Lebron from Cleveland?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavs4ever. Show cavs4ever's posts

As a Cavs fan from the days of Mark Price and Hot Rod Williams, I salute the Boston Celtics today. While the Cavs will always be my team today all of Cleveland honors you. We are beat down in the press, discarded in basketball polls, ridiculed on ESPN, and all we did was believe that LeBron would be true to his word and win us a title. Now we are the butt of jokes. But, everyone loves the underdog, and we will do our best to try and prove all of our critics wrong. My hope is that we have at least a decent showing against the Celtics tonight. Keep up the booing Celtics fans. I hope everywhere LeBron plays he gets it. Despite his fancy new commercial, his image will never be the same in his hometown of Akron where I live.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]As a Cavs fan from the days of Mark Price and Hot Rod Williams, I salute the Boston Celtics today. While the Cavs will always be my team today all of Cleveland honors you. We are beat down in the press, discarded in basketball polls, ridiculed on ESPN, and all we did was believe that LeBron would be true to his word and win us a title. Now we are the butt of jokes. But, everyone loves the underdog, and we will do our best to try and prove all of our critics wrong. My hope is that we have at least a decent showing against the Celtics tonight. Keep up the booing Celtics fans. I hope everywhere LeBron plays he gets it. Despite his fancy new commercial, his image will never be the same in his hometown of Akron where I live.
    Posted by cavs4ever[/QUOTE]

I would imagine that the Heat will be booed almost every game.  Most NBA fans really dislike the Heat and LeBron most of all.   The decision just proved what a classless person he is.  He is really disliked my many NBA fans, not just in Cleveland.  He was always one of my favorite NBA players, but my opinion is just the opposite now.   How anyone can still respect him is surprising to me. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]As a Cavs fan from the days of Mark Price and Hot Rod Williams, I salute the Boston Celtics today. While the Cavs will always be my team today all of Cleveland honors you. We are beat down in the press, discarded in basketball polls, ridiculed on ESPN, and all we did was believe that LeBron would be true to his word and win us a title. Now we are the butt of jokes. But, everyone loves the underdog, and we will do our best to try and prove all of our critics wrong. My hope is that we have at least a decent showing against the Celtics tonight. Keep up the booing Celtics fans. I hope everywhere LeBron plays he gets it. Despite his fancy new commercial, his image will never be the same in his hometown of Akron where I live.

I've got a ton of respect for Cleveland now and back then.  Those were some of the best games ever to watch. 

I was a huge fan of Price.  Classy post and good luck this season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Who would have ever thought Boston and Cleveland would one day join in the hate of lebron?

I never liked lebron since the day he was drafted. There wasnt just somethin about his personality and ego that I couldnt stand. Throughout the years, he had plenty of classless and childish acts and the way he treated his home town did not surprise me one bit.

Of course I am a Celtics fan through and through, but this group in particular (Rondo, Ray, Pierce, KG, etc) are amazing to watch. They fight with Honor and Pride and no way were they going to let the heat win that game.

good luck this season Cleveland. Tonight will be ok. I think the Celtics will rest the starting 5 a lot. I will be cheering hard for the cavs when the heat visit them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavs4ever. Show cavs4ever's posts

Never thought I would be so thrilled about a Cleveland win, and I am not trying to rub this in as the Celtics are now my *second* favorite team, but I think the Cavs played with heart. Begin LeBron-less means that everyone has to work harder rather than stand around waiting for that ball-hog to pass to them. I realize this was a back-to-back for you guys, but I have to be hopeful that we can continue to play at this kind of a level.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]Never thought I would be so thrilled about a Cleveland win, and I am not trying to rub this in as the Celtics are now my *second* favorite team, but I think the Cavs played with heart. Begin LeBron-less means that everyone has to work harder rather than stand around waiting for that ball-hog to pass to them. I realize this was a back-to-back for you guys, but I have to be hopeful that we can continue to play at this kind of a level.

must feel good to root for a T-E-A-M. forget that overated punk lebron. the cavs played hard and with heart for the first time that i ever seen. be proud of them.

cant say i was happy about last night. we got berrated with fouls, but thats how it goes.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

someone is going to have to explain to me how miami cheated?

or is this just an attempt at an awful nickname?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Classy Celtics Beat Miami Cheat By 8 Pts.:
    [QUOTE]I loved every minute of it.  It was nice to see  LeTraitor  lose to a good Boston Celtic team.
    The the C's lose to a 20 game season winner the night after. Real good.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]will Cavs fans give a cheer tomorrow for the Celts beating the Heat?
    Posted by KyleCleric2[/QUOTE]
    No, but they'll be cheering the Cavs beating the C's.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]someone is going to have to explain to me how miami cheated? or is this just an attempt at an awful nickname?
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

The second one.  Go on the LA Times and see how many times our team is called the Smeltics, or Ceptics.  Of course, it all originated here with the Fakers!!  Get used to it!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobetheman. Show kobetheman's posts

[QUOTE]someone is going to have to explain to me how miami cheated? or is this just an attempt at an awful nickname?

Jimmy42Jack0, you were called out by hedleylamarr after the Heat beatdown.  He basically said you would never show your face around here for the rest of the season.  Someone called it in to the mods and post was deleted.  There was a 4 choices in a poll on your outcome.  Thoughts??? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classy Celtics Beat Miami Cheat By 8 Pts. : Jimmy42Jack0, you were called out by hedleylamarr after the Heat beatdown.  He basically said you would never show your face around here for the rest of the season.  Someone called it in to the mods and post was deleted.  There was a 4 choices in a poll on your outcome.  Thoughts??? 
    Posted by kobetheman[/QUOTE]

That was one of the options.  I actually voted "C" which was - he will come on here and spin it, saying it's  a long season and one game means nothing.  He did come on and do that, but not the next day........and I have ZERO respect for that.  If you talk trash, come on and take your verbal barbs like a man, don't hide talking politics all day.  Apparently, he will show his face around here, but we are not allowed to remind him that we won and they lost.........

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In order to have 3 superstars under contract Miami had to renounce, roughly, 12 players contracts and then Miami resigned some of them back later anyway.  The degree to which Miami stretccccccchhhhhhhhed the rules had never been done before.  Why should a team be rewarded for taking itself from grade C to F- - .   Miami still was not far enough under the salary cap. Trades had to be made so that the players could get the amount of money they really wanted and also an extra year or so could be added.  Toronto and Cleveland received draft choices and a 14-15 million dollar trade exception for Clevaland was thrown in that has to be exercised by July 1, 2011.  Depending on how good the original owners of the draft choices perform, those draft choices may end up not being that good anyway.  All of this considered, they are the Miami Cheat.  I feel, even at the business end, sports should be about fair competition, not overly materialistic unethical manipulation.  But it seems Miami was technically within the weak NBA rules.    

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classy Celtics Beat Miami Cheat By 8 Pts. :  In order to have 3 superstars under contract Miami had to renounce, roughly, 12 players contracts and then Miami resigned some of them back later anyway. The degree to which they stretccccccchhhhhhhhed the rules had never been done before.  Why should a team be rewarded for taking itself from grade C to F- - .    Miami still was not far enough under the salary cap. Trades had to be made so that the players could get the  amount of money they really wanted and also an extra year or so could be added.  Toronto and Cleveland received draft choices and a 14-15 million dollar trade exception for Clevaland was thrown in that has to be exercised by July 1, 2011.  Depending on how good the original owners of the draft choices perform, those draft choices may end up not being that good anyway.  All of this considered, they are the  Miami Cheat .  I feel, even at the business end, sports should be about fair competition, not overly materialistic unethical manipulation.  But it seems Miami was technically within the weak NBA rules.    
    so basically....you are upset lebron left...thats all you had to say

sports, as in life arent fair

the red sox, like the yankees have payrolls that dwarf other teams

superstar qb's get treated like princesses in the NFL

its not fair...but its fun and that why we watch

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classy Celtics Beat Miami Cheat By 8 Pts. : That was one of the options.  I actually voted "C" which was - he will come on here and spin it, saying it's  a long season and one game means nothing.  He did come on and do that, but not the next day........and I have ZERO respect for that.  If you talk trash, come on and take your verbal barbs like a man, don't hide talking politics all day.  Apparently, he will show his face around here, but we are not allowed to remind him that we won and they lost.........
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    yikes...obsessed much?

you must think i care about your respect

the heat crushed the magic last night and the celtics barely beat the knicks...thats the game...we are both 2-1 now

and again...we play soon...next game will be fun with hopefully a better outcome...good luck to your team...but damn your respect...its the internet...dont be so sensitve

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Classy Celtics Beat Miami Cheat By 8 Pts. : yikes...obsessed much? you must think i care about your respect the heat crushed the magic last night and the celtics barely beat the knicks...thats the game...we are both 2-1 now and again...we play soon...next game will be fun with hopefully a better outcome...good luck to your team...but damn your respect...its the internet...dont be so sensitve

But we did win.  Good luck to your team, too. But right now, we are better- end of story!