C.Lee Will Start; KG

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Re: C.Lee Will Start; KG

I read that too. About lee starting and then well see. I know weve discussed this several times, about what happens when bradley comes back healthy. If it goes by how well lee is playing, you have to figure hell play good enough to keep the spot, leaving bradley coming off the bench.  I just hope coming off the bench doesnt slow down or stop bradleys growth. Cuz as a starter he was really playing well, even stroking 3s with confidence too. 

I guess with lee starting rondo is surrounded by shooters at every spot which is important. Im curious to see how well lee defends when hes surrounded with kg and our team oriented defense. He has all the tools to be a good defender. Size,athletism,length.  Like you I cant wait for the season to start, im very intrigued by this team.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bradley will probably be the one that loses playing time this season.

If Rondo plays 36 mpg and Lee and Terry 25 mpg, that would leave only 10 mpg for Bradley.

I can't see Lee and Terry playing less then 1/2 of the game.

[/QUOTE]

You said a month ago that Terry would play 12 minutes a game.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

I said Terry would not play enough minutes to win the 6th man of the year award. I was asking for ideas about playing time. I think Bradley will be the one that plays significanly less minutes.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah you said the opposite a month ago.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Tommy DID, in fact say Terry would play 12 mins per game this season.  When cornered, as with any dog, he goes on the attack.

I mean, we are dealing with a guy who said Ramon Sessions would EASILY average 13 points and 10 rebounds with the lakers last year AND a guy who said Darko was the T-Wolves all-time leading scorer.....in other words, A FOOL!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tommy DID, in fact say Terry would play 12 mins per game this season.  When cornered, as with any dog, he goes on the attack.

I mean, we are dealing with a guy who said Ramon Sessions would EASILY average 13 points and 10 rebounds with the lakers last year AND a guy who said Darko was the T-Wolves all-time leading scorer.....in other words, A FOOL!!

[/QUOTE]

Wake up little boy!  Mitch used a first round pick as a feeler to see how Sessions would work out under pressure.  Mitch made the necessary adjustments and the rest is history.  Hope all is well!

Dwight Howard Los Angeles Lakers Wallpaper

[/QUOTE]

What does that have to do with TommySpecualtes prediction that Sessions would EASILY average 13 points and 10 assists?

Oh yeah!!  That he was WRONG - so go sell your copyright-infringement pictures to him!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I said Terry would not play enough minutes to win the 6th man of the year award. I was asking for ideas about playing time. I think Bradley will be the one that plays significanly less minutes.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah you said the opposite a month ago.

[/QUOTE]
    Just curious why you keep badgering Celtic fans like tommy?  How may times has Fierce said something that turned out to be wrong or he changed his opinion based on the facts? :icon_conf

[/QUOTE]

Sorry.  I didn't know you were Tommy's mom.