CLEVELAND WITHOUT LEBRON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: CLEVELAND WITHOUT LEBRON

They're tanking. Dan Gilbert wants the #1 pick of the Draft again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: CLEVELAND WITHOUT LEBRON:
    [QUOTE]They're tanking. Dan Gilbert wants the #1 pick of the Draft again.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I never thought of that.  You may be right and I suppose it isn't a bad idea. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Ever since their players were called out for making out with Lebron when the Heat played in Cleve... theyve been a disaster.

Frankly, since that game Im glad they are so bad. While the crowd was laying into Lebron, the Cavs players were hugging, joking and making love to him....  they played with no heart and got murdered that game. Another big slap in the mouth to Cleve fans.

That game must have deflated what self esteem as a team they had. A total embarrassment.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

No Lebron + weak players + injury to Andy + bad karma from the owner's sour grapes = lots of losses.  Poor Cavs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Hi,
    Very possible. On top of that the team was built for and around LJ. Now he's gone - they have no core plus constant flux of players in and out of injuries.

AK

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPinoy. Show GreenPinoy's posts

Losing 17 straight games?! I think thats too much of a tanking. Smile

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

In Response to CLEVELAND WITHOUT LEBRON:
    [QUOTE]Is anyone else surprised about how poorly the Cavaliers are doing without LeBron?  I didn't think they would be a great team, but still thought they would  be a competitive team.   Can someone explain to me how they went from first to last place in one season? 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Well, first they lost Andy V. for the year.  Mo Williams, Anthony Parker, Joey Graham and Boobie Gibson have also been out for extended stretches of time.  Cavs tonight will be basically a D-league team with players like Alonzo Gee, Christian Eyenga, and Manny Harris playing big minutes.  I feel sorry for Antawn Jamison....  Cavs will definitely be worst team in the league this year.... They don't have to tank.  With all of their injuries and D-league talent, they will earn the worst record....   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i didn't think they would be this bad either. oh well. glad to se them tanking, I didn't like their attitudes anyway.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

The Cavs lost Lebron, Delonte West, Ilgauskas and Shaq.  Also there has been a lot of injuries.  Andy Verajaou, Leon Powe and Mo Williams are not playing.  The first two are out for the season.  Right now the Cavs are playing very athletic players that are green as grass.  Guys that need to up their basketball skills and improve their overall mental games in order to compete in the NBA.
        It doesn't appear the Cavs are tanking games they are just very non-competitive at this point.  In the fluxuating rotation: 2 players are 21, two are 22, one is 23, two are 24.  Then there are about 4 seasoned players including Jamison (35).  Antawn can still score and rebound.  He is the go to guy.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]    The Cavs lost Lebron, Delonte West, Ilgauskas and Shaq.  Also there has been a lot of injuries.  Andy Verajaou, Leon Powe and Mo Williams are not playing.  The first two are out for the season.  Right now the Cavs are playing very athletic players that are green as grass.  Guys that need to up their basketball skills and improve their overall mental games in order to compete in the NBA.     It doesn't appear the Cavs are tanking games they are just very non-competitive at this point.  In the fluxuating rotation: 2 players are 21, two are 22, one is 23, two are 24.  Then there are about 4 seasoned players including Jamison (35).  Antawn can still score and rebound.  He is the go to guy.  
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

Well said.  People who are critical of this iteration of the Cavs aren't totally up to speed on how badly they got gutted. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]Is anyone else surprised about how poorly the Cavaliers are doing without LeBron?  I didn't think they would be a great team, but still thought they would  be a competitive team.   Can someone explain to me how they went from first to last place in one season? 

I think I predicted 20 wins - they could still get there.  I think they lost the best player of their generation and have had a lot of injuries.

Close your eyes and envision the Cs without #5, #20, and #34..... open your eyes when you see the Cavs.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to CLEVELAND WITHOUT LEBRON : I think I predicted 20 wins - they could still get there.  I think they lost the best player of their generation and have had a lot of injuries. .....
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Wow you really went out on a limb there.  Very astute observation.. I predicted they would be 8 and 37 at this point in the year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLEVELAND WITHOUT LEBRON : Wow you really went out on a limb there.  Very astute observation.. I predicted they would be 8 and 37 at this point in the year.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Dudder knows his hoops.  I don't know if you ever noticed but every once in a great while he writes about Rondo.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLEVELAND WITHOUT LEBRON : Dudder knows his hoops.  I don't know if you ever noticed but every once in a great while he writes about Rondo.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

If he couldn't rag on Rondo and Perk he wouldn't have anything to write about.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLEVELAND WITHOUT LEBRON : If he couldn't rag on Rondo and Perk he wouldn't have anything to write about.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

And he writes a book without ever saying anything even slightly different.

Every time he posts he should just write "see previous post"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLEVELAND WITHOUT LEBRON : I never thought of that.  You may be right and I suppose it isn't a bad idea. 

they have no choice but to tank.  anderson verjelo is gone for the year.  tonight no mo williams.  it's amazing they aren't forfeiting games right now

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CLEVELAND WITHOUT LEBRON : And he writes a book without ever saying anything even slightly different. Every time he posts he should just write "see previous post"
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

cut and paste

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to CLEVELAND WITHOUT LEBRON : Well, first they lost Andy V. for the year.  Mo Williams, Anthony Parker, Joey Graham and Boobie Gibson have also been out for extended stretches of time.  Cavs tonight will be basically a D-league team with players like Alonzo Gee, Christian Eyenga, and Manny Harris playing big minutes.  I feel sorry for Antawn Jamison....  Cavs will definitely be worst team in the league this year.... They don't have to tank.  With all of their injuries and D-league talent, they will earn the worst record....   
    Posted by Indiansbacker[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize how many injuries Cleveland has this year.  Hopefully, some of them will return and they will have a chance of winning more games this year. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Proof of the Cavs tanking is they got a 14.5m trade exception from the Lebron S&T deal with Miami and they didn't use it. 

Did the Cavs even use their MLE last summer?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I was rooting for the Cavs early in the year...part of my anti-Lebron mode.

But now, that they bent over for Lebron when the Heat came to Cleve...I say the heck with them.

Now I think back to that little punk Mo doin dances with Lebron, the air pictures & bowling routines. How they yukked it up  the last 2 seasons until of course, the playoffs rolled around.

So Karma actually does exist.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

[QUOTE]Is anyone else surprised about how poorly the Cavaliers are doing without LeBron?  I didn't think they would be a great team, but still thought they would  be a competitive team.   Can someone explain to me how they went from first to last place in one season?   It is not just the king, their best center is in Miami and their best all around player is in Boston, and some of their better players are hurt.  I they had their players that left and the ones that are injured they should be winning about 35 to 40%.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OldPatPatriot. Show OldPatPatriot's posts

They may be tanking,  I mean Gilbert did say the cavs would win championship before the Heat.  On the other hand the Cavs started the season out fairly descent but have been without some key players for a while such as Varejao, Powe and Williams and they just do not have the depth on the roster to overcome that. In Response to Re: CLEVELAND WITHOUT LEBRON:
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]