Clippers & Celtics at it again.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Clippers & Celtics at it again.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-clippers-celtics-trade-talks-rivers-garnett-20130619,0,4919227.story?track=rss 

Go Danny Boy!!!Go for the throat..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from solich8. Show solich8's posts

Please Danny, put your big boy pants on and tell them some lies like you and Doc had a great meeting and that the Celtics want to bring the crew back together. Tell them he can't discuss anything with the Clippers right now as he now has to go back to the owners again with this  new Proposal. Call them back in a day or two and tell them the owners are tired of being jerked around and if the Clippers are serious than it will take Jordan, Bledsoe, and one 1st round pick for Doc, KG, and Terry. Tell them that as a good gesture the Celtics will absorb Jordan's trade kicker which should be easy as the organization will be saving money as they wont have to pay Rivers. If they don't want to do the deal then tell the Clips that the Celtics will just move on with the plan to put the crew back together. No more back and forth discussions. Take it or leave it. If they balk than Danny needs to be the one to pull the plug.  Danny should know that Chris Paul gave Sterling a clear and stern  meassage and it would be foolish to come back to Chris Paul and say sorry we couldnt make the deal. Chris Paul would be pissed off knowing that the deal could have been done a few days ago and that the Clippers blew it by being cheap.  Is that the message that this organization wants to send their prized possession as they try to sell him on how invested they are in wanting to do everything to  put a great team around him.  

Danny called Sterlings bluff and I dont think Sterling now can call Danny's bluff as they have alot more at stake if this deal doesnt go through. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jefflippa. Show Jefflippa's posts

Agree. Jordan, Bledsoe  + Terry's contract or shove it. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Would like to see more than Jordan & 2 #1 picks for Doc & KG, but if DA is thinking,"If I don't  do this trade, then Doc leaves & KG retires, and I get nothing...?", he will probably go with it.  Wish I knew what Doc was telling him.

DA was able to get KG due to all the chips he'd previously assembled.  Think he's in the same mode again?
    If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the UP button

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to breaktime's comment:

Would like to see more than Jordan & 2 #1 picks for Doc & KG, but if DA is thinking,"If I don't  do this trade, then Doc leaves & KG retires, and I get nothing...?", he will probably go with it.  Wish I knew what Doc was telling him.

DA was able to get KG due to all the chips he'd previously assembled.  Think he's in the same mode again?
    If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the UP button

Danny does not have his buddy Kevin Mchale to deal with this time

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to kaktug's comment:

In response to teejaytee70's comment:

[QUOTE]

I would take Jordan and a first round pick if they take Lee's contract.

In 6 months we'll be looking for someone to take Jordan's contract. lol

[/QUOTE]

That would be great if we could unload that stiff.