CLIPS are getting SPURRED, THEY are who I thought they were! BOTH LA teams will be golfing soooon!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

CLIPS are getting SPURRED, THEY are who I thought they were! BOTH LA teams will be golfing soooon!

yep yep they had the comeback of a century but just not buying this team. chrissy paul will suffer his usual playoff fate. he should have stayed with the hornets. blake's game simply isnt playoff worthy. the grizz are playoff tested and healthy. that defense is going nowhere. how many times can reggie evans and others shock the grizz? i look for the steady grizz to wrap this up in six.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: MEMPHIS will beat the CLIPPER HYPE!

Well they might but the odds are against them now wouldn't you say?
    That might have been a KO punch.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: MEMPHIS will beat the CLIPPER HYPE!:
    [QUOTE]Well they might but the odds are against them now wouldn't you say? That might have been a KO punch.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]
    I guess the Grizz uniforms alone would intimidate the Clips. Much like the Celtic's green threw a real scare into the Hawks last night. Showing up in your uni's has little affect on the opposition. May just inspire them instead. Which may have been the case last night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Well they might but the odds are against them now wouldn't you say? That might have been a KO punch.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]there was a team that had the previous comeback record. they overcame the heat in ORLANDO back in 2009. YOU may know the team. they wear green and have a shamrock on their jersey! grizz are grizzled vets, they have short term memory.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosToNFan-inLA. Show BosToNFan-inLA's posts

The Grizzlies got caught napping.  I believe they have learned their lesson and will come back strong Game 2.  I like both the Clippers and the Grizzlies, but the Clippers shot is VERY slim... nothing is impossible, but...........  

with the injuries the Clippers have suffered this season..  Caron may have just sucked all the air out of their season.  If the Clippers were healthy (I'm talking Billups and all) this series would much more competitive...  because they aren't:

I am taking the Grizz in 6.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

any doubts who wins today? grizz have been here before. tony allen is a warrior, same with the other gasol and mr. randolph. i dont think this game will even be close as blake and paul get handled and got! this is avictory of substance over HYPE!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Go Indy! GO INDY!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I think the season ends for one LA team today!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

wrong again CC

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

CC, you are starting to look silly with all these predictions. maybe you should lay low for a while before your credibility is shot completely. If it hasn't already! lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]CC, you are starting to look silly with all these predictions. maybe you should lay low for a while before your credibility is shot completely. If it hasn't already! lol
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

lol.
    I'm glad for CP3. Amazing PG. Such a complete player (and he's below 6 feet).
    Together with Parker and Rondo he fills out the top 3 in that category.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]any doubts who wins today? grizz have been here before. tony allen is a warrior, same with the other gasol and mr. randolph. i dont think this game will even be close as blake and paul get handled and got! this is avictory of substance over HYPE!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

FAIL!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MEMPHIS will beat the CLIPPER HYPE! : lol. I'm glad for CP3. Amazing PG. Such a complete player (and he's below 6 feet). Together with Parker and Rondo he fills out the top 3 in that category.
    Posted by srinivasa[/QUOTE]

top 5 includes Rose and Williams

Those 5 guys are in a class by themselves and game by game you can make a case for who is the best

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

And Westbrook who was a starting guard for the latest America's team?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MEMPHIS will beat the CLIPPER HYPE! : top 5 includes Rose and Williams Those 5 guys are in a class by themselves and game by game you can make a case for who is the best
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I meant for this season CP3, Parker and Rondo were the best PG's. Head and shoulders above the rest of the crop, wich includes D-Will and Rose.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

one of the few times, i am glad to be wrong. clips are a great story. underestimated the intangibles of heart and will. these guys were like the 2004 red sox. logically improbable to explain esp with a hobbling blake and cp3 and playing on the road towards the east coast in a big game. they had every excuse and still fought. mad credit to them! they will still LOSE to the spurs though. they wont be allowed to pull this stunt. that's a very bad matchup for clips! LOGIC eventually wins out. this was a case of the blind squirrel finding his nut or the broke clock being right twice a day!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: CLIPS are getting SPURRED! THEY are what I thought they were! BOTH LA teams will be golfing soooon!

must admit to feeling a bit bad though on this one. its their first one, they have far exceeded expectations. spurs are a bad matchup. was sad seeing regging evans throw free throw bombs out there as pop insisted on the hack-a-shaq. they need to upgrade their team. i see them surpassing the lakes next season as they go toe to toe with okc in the western conference finals! they will beat the same spurs next year if they meeet.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: CLIPS are getting SPURRED, THEY are who I thought they were! BOTH LA teams will be golfing soooon!

The Spurs are currently the best team in the NBA playoffs.  They have won their last 17 games and 31 out of their last 34 games, going back to the regular season.  They are going to be a difficult matchup for any team.   The best team currently in the playoffs in LA are the Kings and I believe they have a good chance of winning the Stanley Cup this year.