C'mon, stop the BS!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

C'mon, stop the BS!!

1. WHy is Doc trying to explain away why we dont have a problem at center??  JO is our only true center, rest of roster bigs are PF's.

How many minutes can JO possibly give us per game, especially with so many back-2-backs?? SO we'll rotate KG there???  Doc says he important position is really the power forward position. That's his explanation around not having a backup center. C'mon, stop the BS!!

2. Now theres Jeff Green... here's his quote:

"I came in here in a tough situation last year," said Green. "I wasn't comfortable in my spot. It was tough to transition from doing what I was doing in Oklahoma to come in here and try to find my spot somewhere where I can score the ball.

"After having a conversation with Doc [Rivers] and just knowing my role a little better, I'm a lot more comfortable. I'm ready to get started."

SO, you were ucomfortable in your time with the C's last season, tough transition. But now you had a "conversation" with Doc and all is better?? 

Geez, its just too bad Doc didnt have that conversation with you last season, huh. C'mon, stop the BS!!

3. ESPN showing Mark Jackson treating the GS Warrior fans like a bunch a kindergardeners.... walking around with a mic at practice... talking to the fans.. the greatest in the land.. lol  He makes them chant D E F E N S E , tells them the teams commitmemnt to play defense for the greatest fans in the land... and some of these people sitting there are falling for it, being treated like grammar school kids and nodding their heads like bobble-head dolls.  C'mon, stop the BS!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

Re: C'mon, stop the BS!!

OK, I'll address the only actual point you made in this audition for a spot on Sportcenter: The Center position. There are no centers out there looking for minimum contracts and that's all we have to offer. NEXT!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Nutter,
    If what you say is true I can't believe they did not have another plan going into this season than JON.  We were ready to trade him and take our chances with a power forward.  They must have had plans to get somebody to go with Wilcox.  JON won't play thirty games for us this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Umm...for what it's worth, we haven't had a true center in a while.  Shaq at 50% does not make for a true center.  Perk was legit on D, but undersized at the position and not a great offensive player.

Sounds crazy, but Stiemsma is going to be a decent player in this league. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Soups - I agree, Stiemsma will be a serviceable back-up center. I think he will be a pleasant surprise!

Regarding BS, I would like to know what is going on with J. Green? What I am reading simply does not add-up!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: C'mon, stop the BS!!:
    [QUOTE]OK, I'll address the only actual point you made in this audition for a spot on Sportcenter: The Center position. There are no centers out there looking for minimum contracts and that's all we have to offer. NEXT!
    Posted by nutter44[/QUOTE]

and what does your response have to do with Doc saying we dont have a problem at center??? NEXT!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Welll doc said that the league is moving more toward a less center oriented league. He thinks we can play PF's there and get by with it.  He says there are only 2-3 truly good centers in the league  so we should be able to deal with it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

In Response to Re: C'mon, stop the BS!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: C'mon, stop the BS!! : I would play Stiemsma against the big centers. He's a banger with 6 fouls to give.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Stiemsma and Wilcox and O'Neal, 16 mins each and 6 fouls each - that is the plan