Re: Coach Phil Jackson
posted at 10/13/2010 11:04 AM EDT
In Response to Re: Coach Phil Jackson
[QUOTE]I didn't know you've been in the bedroom with Kobe when he's relieving himself on a woman. Again, denigrating an athlete based on rumor and innuendo. You can go down the list of athletes who cheat on their spouses, have babies with more than one woman, etc. Your target is Kobe because of his talent on the b-ball court. When an athlete invites a woman into his hotel room, only the most idiotic would believe that all they want to do is give an autograph and nothing more. Let me repeat, Kobe's accusor had semen in her system from not 1 or 2, but 3 different men and none of it was Kobe's. And this is the Madonna that you want to use has your primary evidence to believe that he forced himself on this so-called "innocent?" It sounds like one of those idios that argues Barak Obama was not born in the U.S. So he has 5 titles, won 2 mvps in the finals, considered by many the best b-ball player today and all you can come with is that "he chokes women?" I didn't realize how low some board members can go to desperately try to find ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING to take away from the achievements of an extraordinary athlete, not based on facts, but rumor. What a laugh. And even if Kobe had 10 wives, turned gay, or even became bi, I wouldn't care one iota. I have yet to read about Kobe taking a knife to women begging to be with him.
Posted by rsalas67m[/QUOTE]
1. The person you are arguing with is a woman
2. She is a lakers fan
3. koME is a despicable human being, and a phony in front of the camera
4. He is, unfortunately, also a first ballot HOF basketball player, one of the best ever
5. We didn't know you had access to the police report on koME. I'm SURE that all the info released to the public is 100% accurate, those people never lie.
6. Obama's "handlers" have yet to produce a birth certificate saying he was born in the US. If its' not a big deal, show us the proof. Why are they hiding it?
7. koME is a public figure, and can be cheered or denigrated all we want. Shawn Kemp is also a despicable human being, he's just not koME, so no one really cares.
Other than that, your post is 100% accurate, nice job!