Cole Aldrich; Danny's M.O.; Board's Sake

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Cole Aldrich; Danny's M.O.; Board's Sake

If Danny had roster space he could have taken my advice when I mention Alrich long before the Knicks took an interest. With all your talk about needing a center you ignored the cheapest fix for a rebuilding team out there in Cole. The Knicks got him for the minimum and could still cut him later in the season if Tyler rehabs and isn't signed by another team in the interim. Maybe Danny should monitor Tyler's progress cuz the Knicks would prefer him ahead of Aldrich if his foot surgery proves to be successful. We could steal Tyler of pick up Aldrich if he's cut to make room for Tyler in the coming weeks.

http://nypost.com/2013/10/27/knicks-trying-to-get-jeremy-tylers-d-league-rights/

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Two words for you ... Rivers ... Howard .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

If Danny had roster space he could have taken my advice when I mention Alrich long before the Knicks took an interest. With all your talk about needing a center you ignored the cheapest fix for a rebuilding team out there in Cole. The Knicks got him for the minimum and could still cut him later in the season if Tyler rehabs and isn't signed by another team in the interim. Maybe Danny should monitor Tyler's progress cuz the Knicks would prefer him ahead of Aldrich if his foot surgery proves to be successful. We could steal Tyler of pick up Aldrich if he's cut to make room for Tyler in the coming weeks.

http://nypost.com/2013/10/27/knicks-trying-to-get-jeremy-tylers-d-league-rights/

HAHAHA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

See how delusional you are?

Danny Ainge will take your advice?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Either one of those guys would have been better than what we put out there "as" centers ... get a grip!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Either one of those guys would have been better than what we put out there "as" centers ... get a grip!

The point is you're a nobody.

So why would Ainge ask for your advice?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Seriously, Ainge is going to take the advice of Mployee from BDC?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

I have been much closer to Danny's cooking than you have ever gotten a whiff of ... David West at PF and KG at Center as well as signing Pressey. When were you even close to smelling his cooking other than Fav Melo?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkiller. Show greenkiller's posts

Fungy is simply clueless mployee. We all know what you meant. Don't waste your time.