COLLAPSE! The world is laughing at Boston.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

COLLAPSE! The world is laughing at Boston.

Arrogant Boston fans got what they deserved.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Re: COLLAPSE! The world is laughing at Boston.

In Response to Re: COLLAPSE! The world is laughing at Boston.:
    [QUOTE]The Dodgers haven't won since '88 and are bankrupt. You have no reason to talk. I dare you to post this on the sox board.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]
    Many already have. No Los Angeles team has ever collapsed like this. Even the BG writers are calling this a historic collapse. Embarrassing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

No team ever lost a bigger lead in the final month of the season. Boston fans should run and hide.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

When the Bruins won everybody here raved about how great Boston is. Where are you all now? Hey Red-Russ, how about them Sox? The silence here is deafening.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

you really are a teenager aren't you?.......one more for the moderators to eliminate...until then..."ignore"..... bye now.....watch out for playground bullies junior!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Los Angeles.....

Lakers....swept!

Rams.....moved!

Dodgers....irrelevant for over 20 years.....!

it's all good!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]Los Angeles..... Lakers....swept! Rams.....moved! Dodgers....irrelevant for over 20 years.....! it's all good!!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]
    Dodgers irrelevant for 20 years? What the heell do you call the celtics for the last 25 years? Ya can't spin this old man. Your team did what sportswriters are calling the greatest collapse, not just in baseball, but in all of sports history.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

DAL 4
    LAL 0

'nuff said!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: COLLAPSE! The world is laughing at Boston. : Dodgers irrelevant for 20 years? What the heell do you call the celtics for the last 25 years? Ya can't spin this old man. Your team did what sportswriters are calling the greatest collapse, not just in baseball, but in all of sports history.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

This is a Celtics board.

Try and stay on topic.   I post on the Red sox board too.  Go over there and talk about baseball.  It must be hard to not be able to figure out simple concepts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Snake....he is on ignore over here but I saw his comment on the cut & paste....I doubt he will go to the baseball board.....not with his team in bankruptcy....attendance was down around 700K out there...fans are boycotting........and the city still has no professional football team.....look at all the championships in Boston over the decade...

Pats
    Sox
    Celtics
    Bruins

.....move over Green Bay......Boston is the real "Title town".....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I would say the Yankees being up 3-0 and ahead in the 8th inning of Game 4 only to lose 4 in a row is THE biggest collapse in sports history.  But, because it's the mighty Yankees, no one seems to mention that.  This is a close second.  Third would be Philly up 3-1 on Bird's team, only to see Larry and company storm back to win 4-3!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]Snake....he is on ignore over here but I saw his comment on the cut & paste....I doubt he will go to the baseball board.....not with his team in bankruptcy....attendance was down around 700K out there...fans are boycotting........and the city still has no professional football team.....look at all the championships in Boston over the decade... Pats Sox Celtics Bruins .....move over Green Bay......Boston is the real "Title town".....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but the Dodgers finished strong and with great pride even in the face of all the troubles. The Sox on the other hand wimped out. They had it in the bag and everybody was waiting for a Yanks-Sox matchup and they gave a magnificant swan dive. This will effect Boston for years to come. Finally you fans got your come-uppance.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Sox: The 3rd best team money can buy.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: COLLAPSE! The world is laughing at Boston. : Yeah, but the Dodgers finished strong and with great pride even in the face of all the troubles. The Sox on the other hand wimped out. They had it in the bag and everybody was waiting for a Yanks-Sox matchup and they gave a magnificant swan dive. This will effect Boston for years to come. Finally you fans got your come-uppance.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

So, I hear there is progress on the lockout.....care to comment?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Boston/Los Angeles history lesson......the traditional "big three" in major sports.....

Baseball...Football...and Basketball.....comparing the champions for each city...

Los Angeles has the Dodgers and Angels....they had the Rams....they have the Lakers

Boston has the Sox (and had the Braves)...has the Pats....and has the Celtics...

Combined records for Los Angeles.....18-22   ......450%

Combined records for Boston............28-11   ......712%

Hey....the Celtics dominance over the Lakers actually carries right into this conversation of winners and losers.....how about that...?

I did this rather quickly so if there is any error I will stand corrected....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

lakersavenger,

THE DODGERS OWNERSHIP LOST HIS TEAM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON..
    Too poor to meet payroll.
    At least the sox can PAY THERE PLAYERS..regardless of how well they played..

MMMMMMMMUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dodgers=BANKRUPT

Mccort couldnt even meet payroll...

THATS MUCH WORSE

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Lakersavenger,

DODGERS FINISHED STRONG???????????????????????????????????

Your team is looking at a maybe 30million dollar payroll.........YOUR TEAM IS LOOKING AT A FIRE SALE.....

THE DODGERS OWNER COUDNT EVEN PAY HIS BILLS!!!!!!!!!!

The dodgers didnt even have the money to pLAY THE GAME....THERE CREDIT WAS REJECTED....

ALSO LA HASNT WON all titles in there major sports the last decade....

BOSTON WINS AGAIN...THANKS FOR PLAYING...now go back to the fields boy..

KISS THE RINGS

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

lakersavenger,

The red sox..are not POOR like the dodgers...Homeless gheto folk.....

at least the sox owner can pay the players..

HOW MUCH DO THE DODGERS OWN MANNY!!!! ahahhahahahhah MANNYWOOD..LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO..

20 million...

THE SOX STILL HAVE MONEY.....the sox will buy a FA...while the dodgers CANT.........

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I guess we should throw in the Raiders (who have historically been the Oakland Raiders)......didn't they win a SB in LA...?  if so, the city's winning percentage is still below .500 I believe....I guess they should call it a "loosing percentage"...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]Boston/Los Angeles history lesson......the traditional "big three" in major sports..... Baseball...Football...and Basketball.....comparing the champions for each city... Los Angeles has the Dodgers and Angels....they had the Rams....they have the Lakers Boston has the Sox (and had the Braves)...has the Pats....and has the Celtics... Combined records for Los Angeles.....18-22   ......450% Combined records for Boston............28-11   ......712% Hey....the Celtics dominance over the Lakers actually carries right into this conversation of winners and losers.....how about that...? I did this rather quickly so if there is any error I will stand corrected....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUO
    I thought you had me on ignore? Can't stand the curiosity, can you oldtimer?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]I guess we should throw in the Raiders (who have historically been the Oakland Raiders)......didn't they win a SB in LA...?  if so, the city's winning percentage is still below .500 I believe....I guess they should call it a "loosing percentage"...
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

There you go again with your stats, you oldfart.