Coming back to Miami 2-2 will not surprise me!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Coming back to Miami 2-2 will not surprise me!!

Someone posted a thread against the Knicks that the Celts would coming back to Boston 2-2 would not surprise him! well, i'm saying the same!!
    Common Celtics! Its all bout 18!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Coming back to Miami 2-2 will not surprise me!!

Nice to see someone that hasn't given up like some of the so called C fans.  I also have the same faith.  We won't give up without a fight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

we only need to win four games! we have 5 chances left so I have a good feeling!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

im not giving up yets..But these guys have to show some life..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

It would shock the ever loving #$*& out'a me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Haha i was angry but wont stop believing untill we are knocked out of the playoffs!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

I love the attitudes of everyone that posted on this thread. We all need some die-hard Celtics fans at this time.

I will join you all in saying that the Celtics will win their two home games and even the series. I believe that 100%.

I always believe in the Celtics. The play-offs is a game of adjustment. They will review tapes and make the necessary adjustment, and come out with different attitude in game 3. I know they can and will even the series at 2-2.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

That would be nice. Someone's gotta cool off the Heat and make them work a little.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It will not surprise me, either......but we have to have TWO 2 game winning streaks here - or a 3!!

CAN it be done, sure.  Do I hope we do it?  YES

Bird's team came back from 3-1 down against Philly (now THAT was a good team).  Will Shaq help?  Can we keep re-inventing ourselves.  I LOVE the positive talk, but right now, I'm not seeing us do anything  to beat this team four times......ask me again after Game 3!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

The Celtics could very well tie up this series at 2, but they are not going to win it. They blew it by not securing home court advantage against the Heat, something that was easily in their reach. They are too old and too slow and after trading Perkins have too little inside presence to defend the paint any more. I think that you can be a Celtics fan and still realize that the talent is not there to win a series.
    This is the end of the road for the Celtics as we know them. No more will they be the beasts of the east. They will just be a year older.....and a year slower. It has been a fun ride.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics will tie it up and when they do they will go on to win the series.  This is the Heat we are talking about not the Bulls of the nineties or the Lakers or Celtics of the 80's.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

It's not over until a team wins 4. Right now being down 0-2 is not good. 2 games at home. One game at a time. Fat lady is humming a little bit but not singing yet. Go Celtics.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to Re: Coming back to Miami 2-2 will not surprise me!!:
    [QUOTE]The Celtics will tie it up and when they do they will go on to win the series.  This is the Heat we are talking about not the Bulls of the nineties or the Lakers or Celtics of the 80's.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Nice. I am with you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1986. Show 1986's posts

Don't give up on Celtics.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

I would have really believed it and am a die hard Celtics fan...but after the trade I became very realistic. When Perk returned he was averaging 8-10 points and 8 rebounds a game after being out 8 months.

Cetics will lose against the Heat. Maybe 4-1...maybe 4-3and maaaaaaybe a sweep (ugh!)

Celtics are missing his presence. Shaq is not the answer BUT Shaq and Perkins and JON were (add BBD and Green and we had a clear shot at Banner 18)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

"rman0909" there would be no Green if we still had Perk. I also believe that TA would have added some badly needed toughness and perimeter defense.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Lets win saturday and get some momentum

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Personally, I'm sick of talking about Perkins.  Their D didn't drop off that much this yr but their offense has been really bad the past few months.  Don't know why people think Perk would have been an elixir for this.  He was a valuable contributor to the C's but also has plenty of flaws and was almost always parked on the bench at the end of close games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

In Response to Re: Coming back to Miami 2-2 will not surprise me!!:
    [QUOTE]"rman0909" there would be no Green if we still had Perk. I also believe that TA would have added some badly needed toughness and perimeter defense.
    Posted by henryfinkel[/QUOTE]

Good point about TA, but we needed a wingman for Pierce after Quis went down and if Danny had another strategy he would have gotten Green on a trade for Nate and someone like Luke or even Semih and fill the rest with Murphy, Arroyo, Sasha, etc...and still keep Perkins

Perk was suppose to be the future of this team along with Rondo