Congrats Kobe-6th all tme on the scoring list.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reyes74. Show Reyes74's posts

Re: Congrats Kobe-6th all tme on the scoring list.

Ya know, much has been said about the San Antonio Spurs stratospheric rise to the top of the NBA standings this season. Some pundits even went as far as handing them the trophy prior to them even playing a single playoff game. I am almost certain that most Spurs fans were basking in the glory of having the best regular season record in the NBA, I don’t demonize them or any other entity for doing such a thing. I do, however, would like to remind all of you, including the Celtics, that there’s a bunch of big dudes ,wearing the purple & gold, who are still standing strong and who finally came out of their boredom to play the game of basketball like it should be played; with passion, strength, and by hitting opponents in the mouth. The Lakers have finally flipped the switch, and for those who think that they had jumped over the Lake-show  I’d like to say one thing and one thing only; “Be Afraid, Be Very AFRAID”.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Got to give the guy credit, and he shows not signs of slowing down. I wonder how high he will go?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

Is this on or off the court?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phillipston. Show Phillipston's posts

LOL, it took him this long to get to 6th?  As much as he shoots?  As the Greatest Power/Point Forward of all time once said, " I could easily score 60 points a game, but how does that make my team better?"  If he was the greatest, as you Jack wannabes proclaim, he would have kept his team together in the early 2000's, and run away with his first 4-5 right there.  Only to be working on his next three at this point in his career.  Instead of that, he threw Shaq out and raped a girl.  I know, unconvicted, blah, blah, blah.  It must be common for LA fans to be convicted of rape for them to allow an accusation to be passed off as an attack against their girlhood idol.  Yeah, he's really in Havilecek's league now.  Maybe Wilt's, I'm quite sure a good deal of those 20,000 were unwilling.  How's Magic and his (little secret?) Let La Rapier get all the points he wants.  He will not ever be veiwed outside of the ESPN ballwashers as anything more than a guy that got away with rape.  I might have some respect for the guy, if he actually ever EARNED ANYTHING.  If your an NBA fan from the early 70's, you'll know what I mean when I say, "It's just like Micheal Jordan, all over again."  And that is not a compliment to either one.  Thanks, Stern, for turning what was headed to being a great sport and turning it into a sideshow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Kobe will end up top 3 on the scoring list....no one is going past Kareem though.