CONGRATS TO THE CELTICS; YOU GUYS NEVER QUIT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Miami-heat-fan. Show Miami-heat-fan's posts

CONGRATS TO THE CELTICS; YOU GUYS NEVER QUIT

this was the hardest game to win; the closeout game... kudos to rondo for his heart... ray allen is an incredible player as much as I dislike the C's.... got lots of respect for you guys... most of all i'm glad you guys showed the stinking lakers how to hold your head up with dignity...  i love how lebron gave boston their credit and even stated our big 3 in miami came together BECAUSE of the blueprint your big 3 laid out in '08.... it was a good run...i wish you guys a good offseason you may need to tweak the roster a bit... they don't come much better than coach rivers... that said... give the heat credit for grinding it out... i hope you guys cheer for us ... we're gunning for derek rose and the rest of the bulls' head!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

Re: CONGRATS TO THE CELTICS; YOU GUYS NEVER QUIT

In Response to CONGRATS TO THE CELTICS; YOU GUYS NEVER QUIT:
    [QUOTE]this was the hardest game to win; the closeout game... kudos to rondo for his heart... ray allen is an incredible player as much as I dislike the C's.... got lots of respect for you guys... most of all i'm glad you guys showed the stinking lakers how to hold your head up with dignity...  i love how lebron gave boston their credit and even stated our big 3 in miami came together BECAUSE of the blueprint your big 3 laid out in '08.... it was a good run...i wish you guys a good offseason you may need to tweak the roster a bit... they don't come much better than coach rivers... that said... give the heat credit for grinding it out... i hope you guys cheer for us ... we're gunning for derek rose and the rest of the bulls' head!
    Posted by Miami-heat-fan[/QUOTE]

cheers. nice to see a polite, respectful opposition fan on this forum. full credit to miami, they had a great series.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

I don't see anyone stopping them. Just too much.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Thanks man and good luck in the next round. Wish laker fans were this classy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Thanks.  I knew we wouldn't lie down (like that other team out West), but we were outplayed.  Good luck in Chicago, and we'll see you next year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Good post thank you class act

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Miami-heat-fan. Show Miami-heat-fan's posts

In Response to Re: CONGRATS TO THE CELTICS; YOU GUYS NEVER QUIT:

on a side note; i will say that i'm embarrassed and ashamed of my miami audience; our crowd was quiet and comatose thru out most of the game; and we can NEVER; for the love of god make it to our seats before tipoff... not even to our biggest home game since the '06 finals.... the game tipped off and u can still see empty seats... i equate that to miami being "new money" as this team is only 20 something yrs old.. i hope our fans realize what a special thing we have going on here...  and ray allen left his heart out there on the floor; damn that guy is dangerous from 3.... tremendous battle..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]this was the hardest game to win; the closeout game... kudos to rondo for his heart... ray allen is an incredible player as much as I dislike the C's.... got lots of respect for you guys... most of all i'm glad you guys showed the stinking lakers how to hold your head up with dignity...  i love how lebron gave boston their credit and even stated our big 3 in miami came together BECAUSE of the blueprint your big 3 laid out in '08.... it was a good run...i wish you guys a good offseason you may need to tweak the roster a bit... they don't come much better than coach rivers... that said... give the heat credit for grinding it out... i hope you guys cheer for us ... we're gunning for derek rose and the rest of the bulls' head!

No way on earth i am cheering for three pretentious, narcicist, not humble guys..no way...realisticly speaking, they arent going to win it all anyways...bye, now, you can go back to the Bulls forum..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I apologize for Cabutan. The loss is a bit raw. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Good luck in the next round

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I agree most C's fans are going to root for Chicago - Sorry. I used to like Dwayne Wade but he is one of the dirtiest players that never gets called for anything. I agree that the refs are awful.THE NBA SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES> ITS EMBARASSING.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Lebron and Wade stepped up today.
    Young legs have more spring in the 4th, as all could see today.
    It is what it is
    Give you credit for that

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

To all the "thanks for being classy" posters- you are mistaken. This guy is about as classy as the team he follows. Plain and simple he is a troll.

And I stand by my theory that people who feel the need to inject themselves into a group of people for the sole purpose of taunting, degrading and inciting them, are not mentally healthy. On a number of different levels.

Anyway, if you want to see how classy Cybill is, check out his last post:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3aea922e32-1ae0-4a1f-a6b9-db0c6ff70f96

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Miami-heat-fan. Show Miami-heat-fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to CONGRATS TO THE CELTICS; YOU GUYS NEVER QUIT : Nothing against you personally Miami-heat-fan, but I don't think many of us Cs fans will be cheering for this Heat team.

well, it was worth a try.. i guess you subscribe to the enemy of my enemy is my friend theory.... now; as far as dirty play; we can split hairs all day on that both ways... pointless..the series is over now. refs did call a crappy series; again; pointless in splitting hairs because refs are only human and calls went both ways.. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Miami-heat-fan. Show Miami-heat-fan's posts

[QUOTE]To all the "thanks for being classy" posters- you are mistaken. This guy is about as classy as the team he follows. Plain and simple he is a troll. And I stand by my theory that people who feel the need to inject themselves into a group of people for the sole purpose of taunting, degrading and inciting them, are not mentally healthy. On a number of different levels. Anyway, if you want to see how classy Cybill is, check out his last post:

... relax man; the amount of effort you put in just to post this link is ridiculous;.. it was trash talk between opposing sides.. nothing more .. nothing less... and now that the series is over.. i have zero desire for beating a dead horse; i'm too exhausted emotionally and i gain nothing from it.. now that it's over.. it's all respect... kinda like 2 boxers who hate each others' guts before a fight.. then hug after it's all over... that's all this is, man...enough with the troll... it was a hard fought series...and at the very end of that post i said that let the games speak for themselves and be the argument ender..  you guys are head and shoulders above the lakers for their antics... enough already bro..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Miami-heat-fan. Show Miami-heat-fan's posts

[QUOTE]. And I stand by my theory that people who feel the need to inject themselves into a group of people for the sole purpose of taunting, degrading and inciting them, are not mentally healthy.

well, the truth is; miami doesn't really have a history of great sports other than the dolphins; who suck so much they make me sick just typing their name... miami doesn't even have a discussion forum with any type of intelligent fans to discuss the game with.. i guess that's because miami is "new money" ... and the fans down here just don't care.. boston on the other hand has an incredible tradition of fans; and i really enjoy sports talk...who better to have a back n forth with than the sophisticated fans in boston; i was thrown back when i saw how many discussion forums there are on this site...again; we don't have that down here in miami where i reside... and that's the honest truth... the fact that miami advanced is gratification enough for me as a fan.. no need to taunt or degrade... relax, as one of your own posters said, it's just basketball..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Congrats to LeQueen and the Heat for getting it done.  Your young legs were too much for us.  However, with all due respect I will not be rooting for you guys.  Your team and fans act like you just won the whole thing....except that its the second round.
    So while I don;t know much about you MHfan it was a classy post anyway.  I just wish your fans would show a little class.  I guess some rope has to be given since you are an expansion team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Miami-heat-fan. Show Miami-heat-fan's posts

[QUOTE]Congrats to LeQueen and the Heat for getting it done.

funny!
      LeQueen sends her regards to Paula Pierce... and they're only halfway there... eight more wins to the promised land...so you're right... no time for celebrating...i know it may seem like we're a little excited.. but boston knocked us out last year in the playoffs... not to mention u knocked out cleveland in the playoffs last yr too; and i think again in '08... so yup, they're finally happy to be on the other side of the fence for once...it's only natural... you can root for chicago/atl if u like.. but i wouldn't bet my money of them... cheers.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Fair to call him Paula tonight.  He did not get it done against LeQueen.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Miami-heat-fan. Show Miami-heat-fan's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks man and good luck in the next round. Wish laker fans were this classy. I will be rooting for you guys, you are the new Show Time of the league and I want to say we lost to the best.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

rico, don't get all mushy; this was a tooth and nail affair...
    that's the way i like it :)    stay true..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Once Rondo went down, this was a difficult fight for the Celts.  Oh well!  Miami deserves the credit for making more plays when the chips were in.

I am rooting for the Mavs now.  Not out of hate for the Heat.  But because I think that Dirk deserves one.  Look out for a Mavs- Heat final.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Why are people even responding to heat and laker fans? Chances are they liked the bulls during the mj years and are nothing but bandwagon fans. Why even give em a response?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Miami-heat-fan. Show Miami-heat-fan's posts

[QUOTE]Why are people even responding to heat and laker fans? Chances are they liked the bulls during the mj years and are nothing but bandwagon fans. Why even give em a response?
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  I can't STAND the bulls. they knocked my heat out in 5 back in the 96 season when the heat made their first ever eastern finals...in fact, i recently met michael jordan ; and I told him; I would ask for an autograph; but I'm still pissed about him knocking off my heat... he laughed his butt off.. that said. the heat is "new mnoney" the fans don't have a long tradition.. but we gotta start somewhere

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

You guys earned it.  Younger, faster, more athletic.  Hit open shots.  Didn't turn it over.

Yes - cheer for the Bulls.  The Hawks would be the easy way out