Congrats to the Mavs, but...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Re: Congrats to the Mavs, but...

How do you figure that? And this from a Celtic fan?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a10717b3c-91e0-4f86-9238-de8816854e82&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion:10717b3c-91e0-4f86-9238-de8816854e82Post:34da6a0c-0061-4bd0-b27c-0fa0f75037c7

Who cares what he says ... he has no credibility posting under multiple user names ... the same guy wanted Kobe to be injured so the C's could beat them ... No bigger sign of a LOSER than that.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

MEMO TO LeBron James: If I were you, I'd call up Hakeem Olajuwon during the offseason and work on your low post game. Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard did it, why can't you? I would also call Michael Jordan, get with him and work on your outside shooting and shooting mechanics...Just sayin!

By the way...where's JimmyJack and Wade3 when you need em?? LOL..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

In Response to Re: Congrats to the Mavs, but...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats to the Mavs, but... : I post under multiple usernames? You see any posts by P34 or Fierce34 lately? 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

They lost fair and sqaure in fact they got crushed period!!! The lakers were not even as close a team that Dallas was.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

I see some of your old posts ... would you like me to refresh your memory?

I DIDN'T ASK YOU IF YOU STILL POST WITH THOSE NAMES ... I ASKED IF YOU CLAIM TO BE THE SAME POSTER THAT USED THOSE NAMES?

FIERCEST34 .... FIERCEST34 .... ANYONE?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!!

posted at 3/13/2011 12:54 PM EDT

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 6/11/2011
    In Response to KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!!:
    I HOPE IT'S SERIOUS! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34

Just about what i'd expect from the board Clown. You are not only a disgrace to Celtic fans, you are a disgrace to yourself!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!!

posted at 3/13/2011 8:35 PM EDT

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=ba061b02c6a0fa4e524f7162211782c0&plckUserId=ba061b02c6a0fa4e524f7162211782c0">
    First: 11/13/2006
    Last: 6/2/2011
    In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!!:
    In Response to Re: KOBE LIMPING IN DALLAS!!! : I'm laughing because the Lakers did the Celts a favor by beating the Mavs. If the Celts face the Mavs in the Finals we don't want the Mavs having home court advantage against the Celts, right? And it doesn't hurt if Kobe gets hurt in the process. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats to the Mavs, but... : You're going to report me to BDC for winning a bet at your expense?

I think you're afraid to admit it cause they might expel you based on your IP address .... I'm calling you out ... and you don't have the stones to admit it online for fear of being banned for good you whimp.

Say it, say you posted under Fierce34 and P34 .... Chicken!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats to the Mavs, but... : Hiding under a rock in South Beach. HAHAHA!!!

ROTFLMAO...

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats to the Mavs, but... : You want me off this board just because I beat you? I never denied being Fierce34 and P34. I got banned because I posted something inapproriate, I paid the price. Does that answer your question?

No ... Do you admit to being P34 and Fierce34?

Answer: Yes I posted as P34 & Fierce34

or No I never posted as P34 or Fierce34

What's so difficult?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

FRAUD

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to Congrats to the Mavs, but...:
    [QUOTE]It should have been the Lakers' 17th, Phil Jackson's 12th, and Kobe's 6th championship. Too bad the Lakers quit when the going got rough in the 2nd round. 

Astute.  Talk about a missed opportunity.  All the pieces were in place for a Threepeat.  Darn!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Congrats to the Mavs, but... : Does every one of your dumbazz posts have a Lakers angle?  Just how obsessive can a dimwit be?  The Lakers didn't get their 17th and the Celtics didn't get their 18th.  Who the F cares how it happened.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you could grow a thicker skin or go and post on Lakers forums or convince some of the stupid the dumbazz Lakers fans from posting here or learn from Ruworthy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Congrats to the Mavs, but... : Only imbeciles laugh at Fiercest34 jokes.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Who the hell are you again? That's right, nobody important.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]MEMO TO LeBron James: If I were you, I'd call up Hakeem Olajuwon during the offseason and work on your low post game. Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard did it, why can't you? I would also call Michael Jordan, get with him and work on your outside shooting and shooting mechanics...Just sayin! By the way...where's JimmyJack and Wade3 when you need em?? LOL..
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

JimmyJack will not show his face - he is a coward and a front-runner.  He will not be back until next season!!