Congratulation to Paul Pierce- Passes 3 NBA Legends tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Congratulation to Paul Pierce- Passes 3 NBA Legends tonight

He just keeps chugging along putting up numbers every night.  Tonight he passed Charles Barkley for I think 20th in scoring,  passed Allen Iverson on free throws made in a career, and also pass Dolph Schayes for most free throws attempts.

Well done Captain.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Congratulation to Paul Pierce- Passes 3 NBA Legends tonight

You guys rather talk about the Lakers than 4 milestones reached by our team last night?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

We will talk about legacy when PP and KG retire.

Both are great players and I enjoyed to see them play for the Cs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:

We will talk about legacy when PP and KG retire.

Both are great players and I enjoyed to see them play for the Cs.

Yes we sure will.  Times are really going to get tough when they are gone.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

He just keeps chugging along putting up numbers every night.  Tonight he passed Charles Barkley for I think 20th in scoring,  passed Allen Iverson on free throws made in a career, and also pass Dolph Schayes for most free throws attempts.

Well done Captain.

Terrific accomplishments by Pierce.  I knew about passing Barkley but didn't hear anything about his other accomplishments. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

Well done Captain.

Terrific accomplishments by Pierce.  I knew about passing Barkley but didn't hear anything about his other accomplishments. 

two great players. but the only stat that matters if you are a Celtic is the number of rings you have. one ring isn't that impressive. we had the Lakers on the ropes in 2010 and didn't get the job done. ditto last year with the Heat. one more ring for for these great players would have put them in sacred Celtics territory. maybe we can pull off a miracle this year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

In response to JG9000's comment:

Well done Captain.

two great players. but the only stat that matters if you are a Celtic is the number of rings you have. one ring isn't that impressive. we had the Lakers on the ropes in 2010 and didn't get the job done. ditto last year with the Heat. one more ring for for these great players would have put them in sacred Celtics territory. maybe we can pull off a miracle this year.

Really?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Jump-ball-overtime's comment:

In response to JG9000's comment:

Well done Captain.

Really?

I was kind of wondering myself.  This wasn't about Celtic team accomplishments,  more so two great players that had done something special in a individual sense.