Congratulations to the Miami Heat...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

Re: Congratulations to the Miami Heat...

Very classy Rico.  Better luck in game 2.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

RicoCeltic is the classiest fan in beantown. Almost everyone else has listened to too many Tommy Heinsohn broadcasts and are brainwashed into believing the referrees are the cause for every celtic defeat without realizing that the other team is just better. Wink

Kudos to Rico for keeping it REAL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Moe, Larry and Curly on one thread.......my lucky day....all I see are thin grey lines!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Congratulations to the Miami Heat...:
    [QUOTE]RicoCeltic is the classiest fan in beantown. Almost everyone else has listened to too many Tommy Heinsohn broadcasts and are brainwashed into believing the referrees are the cause for every celtic defeat without realizing that the other team is just better. Kudos to Rico for keeping it REAL!
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

unfortunately you are not in the least bit classy but instead are a childishn nincompoop.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

You know when a team beats us I can handle it. However I'm not congratulating the Heat on anything just yet. That game had us losing all over it. We didn't help by not shooting good but everytime a run was made by the C's it was always countered by a call or shot made. It's tough when one team is trying to play catch up but to throw a superstar out the game at the 7 min mark is absurd. The refs know PP is our closer. Where was the foul on Wade for barreling through a legal sloid pick?? If you think it's an excuse fine but all I want to see is a fairly even called game. No phantom calls to help Wade and James because the C's don't get the benefit of the same calls.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Paul was thrown out of the game.  If he is not tossed, you don't think we come back?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Tayshawn maybe Rico is your little talking puppet.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

getzo, no, the celtics still dont come back and the heat still win.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

wow rico you are very wierd and lame...
    celtics win a game and it seems like you disappear for a couple of days and when u finally come back you bring up something negative, but we lose now your giving props to the other team and calling them champions...
    you are so see through.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Thank you Tayshawn. I refuse to make excuses for my team. We lost period.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

I don't understand why you still claim to be a Celtics fan.  No one believes that you are a fan of the Celtics.  Not sure where you live, but you are either a Laker fan,  Heat fan or some other NBA team.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

susan250, RicoCeltic is definitely a celtic fan. He is also a wise NBA fan that sees the game for what it is and not through green-colored glasses or emotions, which is even more than I can say. Just because he is not always talking about how great the celtics are and how they are going to win it all does not make him any less of a celtic fan, it just makes him a realist that understands the game better than most.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]getzo, no, the celtics still dont come back and the heat still win.

So when we got it to 7 with 7 minutes to go and Paul get tossed, Celts don't come back?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

First: 8/8/2010
    Last: 5/2/2011
    In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a1546b82b-ee1c-407d-b63e-510bc1293174&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion:1546b82b-ee1c-407d-b63e-510bc1293174Post:6ee37291-c5b7-47ae-a824-de4e647dacf2">Re: Congratulations to the Miami Heat...:
    getzo, no, the celtics still dont come back and the heat still win.
    Posted by Tayshawn

So when we got it to 7 with 7 minutes to go and Paul get tossed, Celts don't come back?

===========================

Nope, the heat controlled the entire game, and the celtics made 3 runs, but all for naught. The celtics played poorly and the heat were just better yesterday. Maybe in game 2, the celtics play better and win, as I am hoping.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Getzo Posts: 1168 First: 8/8/2010 Last: 5/2/2011 In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a1546b82b-ee1c-407d-b63e-510bc1293174&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion:1546b82b-ee1c-407d-b63e-510bc1293174Post:6ee37291-c5b7-47ae-a824-de4e647dacf2 " /> Re: Congratulations to the Miami Heat... : getzo, no, the celtics still dont come back and the heat still win. Posted by Tayshawn So when we got it to 7 with 7 minutes to go and Paul get tossed, Celts don't come back? =========================== Nope, the heat controlled the entire game, and the celtics made 3 runs, but all for naught. The celtics played poorly and the heat were just better yesterday. Maybe in game 2, the celtics play better and win, as I am hoping.

Again the Miami Heat who have had problems closing out games all season, do not faulter as PP, Ray who was hot come down the stretch and make it game.  I am not making any excuses but it had looked like momentum had changed, and the Celts were making a big run.  Then PP tossed... not sure I'd say that doesn't effect the games outcome. 

Well Lets see if KG gets 4 points again, and James Jones gets 24 was it????

Don't worry, me and the Celts fans wil see what you have to say after game 2.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

No you lost bcause the perimeter defense was terrible.  Not bcause of the refs you baby!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Is it Tuesday yet?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

hedley by the look of the 5 freeway not yet!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Rico is sad when the C's win because this goes against his agenda. He is slightly less sad when the C's lose becuase then he can get some little enjoyment out of being spiteful to the true C's fans. What a miserable viewpoint...please stop watching sports...I don't think it's healthy for you.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

But I will give congrats to the Heat. They came to play. Unfortunately, the Knicks were not enough to wake up the C's. But the C's are awake now and game 2 will be different.