Contingency Plans (Ideas Not Predictions)

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Contingency Plans (Ideas Not Predictions)

isn't it obvious you guys?   if danny waits around just a few more weeks, the right move WILL show up for the team, don't you think? 

hell, i would have taken mcroberts, a long guy who can shoot, pass and rebound and mop minutes up.  our line up of bigs looks like the bad news bears.  but i'm sure danny knows what he's doing.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

In Response to Re: Contingency Plans (Ideas Not Predictions):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Contingency Plans (Ideas Not Predictions) : You're getting worse.  When CP3 was traded to the Lakers you were happy.  When Stern vetoed the CP3 trade to the Lakers you're unhappy. Dwight Howard is already a Laker in your radioactive world? When did the Magic trade DH to the Lakers?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

That's only my speculation.....'PAY BACK TIME BY STVPID STERN TO THE LAKERS'

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Contingency Plans (Ideas Not Predictions) : You keep saying sternsh!t and yet you keep talking about how Stern is paying back the Lakers. Ugh! You're the biggest hypocrite on this board!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

aT LEAST I'm not sick. If there is no Celtic's board you probably a bum.
    You pickled here and no life at all.
    You can't guess, you can predict and no one believes your post...why are you here? Everything you posted are copy and paste.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

......of course you always got the last word....people knows.
    you live here....sick!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]isn't it obvious you guys?   if danny waits around just a few more weeks, the right move WILL show up for the team, don't you think?  hell, i would have taken mcroberts, a long guy who can shoot, pass and rebound and mop minutes up.  our line up of bigs looks like the bad news bears.  but i'm sure danny knows what he's doing.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

A long guy who can shoot, pass and rebound and mop up minutes?  And, pray tell, why wasn't there a LINE of people waiting to grab up the second coming of Larry Bird?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

If it is true that we have only the vetrens min to offer I guess a Posey,Arenas,Carter or camp waiver from another team. Too bad with a healthy Green i thought we had a better bench than last year. If it is not true and we can offer 4 mil we have options, many options . There are some people that could help,us Afflalo,Delembert or Humphries. Outlaw has already been claimed,too bad he has talent and it's not his fault he got overpaid.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

This is what happens when contingency plans fail - face first on the ground!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Posey, Stevenson, and Outlaw are all possibilities.  I'm hopeful Danny will get one of the three.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Strike that.....just found that Sac got Outlaw.  I'm late.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Everyone, please try to ignore the poster with the poor disposition. It happens once a month but mommy hasn't broken the news yet.

If you'd like to help the poor SOB out please send him some literature but be sure it is well illustrated and for the appropriate age.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Contingency Plans (Ideas Not Predictions):
    [QUOTE]If Green s/b lost for the season (hopefully that's the extent of it) and we get a one year "Disabled Player Exception" for 50% of his salary then who do we pursue? Since we now have Daniels & Pavlovic able to back up Pierce at SF , we can opt for another Center , a SG or replay the David West scenario with a PF enabling KG to play some time at center. Some players at each position that might fit: At SF , Travis Outlaw has been waived and might take the exception though he didn't have a very good season last year. At C, Okafor makes sense both as a player and trade bait for DH this season or longer term if the C's are unable to sign DH via a S&T or as a FA. If it's another SG then Arron Afflalo (RFA) and Nick Young (RFA) are two good ones with Afflalo being more defensive but not as likely to be a recurrent All-Star as Young ... which is why the Wizz will most likely match any offer. Or for yet another PF , he's not David West but he's younger and with the right mentors, Kris Humphries (FA) could develop into a descent scorer to augment his rebounding and also free up KG for some center play and/or help to shave some minutes off his playing time. From SB Nation: /> What he [Humphries] brings is a tenacious nose for the ball on the glass. Last season, Hump registered the No. 5 offensive rebounding rate in the entire league, and finished No. 2 on the defensive boards. Part of that can be owed to having a poor rebounding center in Lopez -- Humphries' defensive rate was much higher in New Jersey than it'd been elsewhere over his first 5-1/2 seasons -- but Hump has always been a monster on the offensive glass, and should remain so. Humphries is underwhelming as a scorer; his career per-36 average is 13.2 with a 46 percent effective field goal percentage that's quite low for a role player who takes only an average number of shots. Hump's mid-range jumper is rarely used but not bad; he shouldn't be asked to stroke it from outside much, but when he does he will be a decent option. Painfully few rumors about Humphries' next team have surfaced compared to all of the rumors about his personal life. He seems like a natural fit for a full mid-level exception (four years, $22 million ), but could drive for more if teams struggle to use up their cap space. < Maybe $4.5 will do for 1 year knowing we will have cap space in the off season for a longer deal if he performs well. But most likely, he will opt for the biggest contract like most young players with no conception of how tough it is to win one ring over their careers.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Bro, none of those players walking through the door to Boston.  Only thing left is crumbs.  If Ainge wants a quality player he needs to trade for him. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Posey, Stevenson, and Outlaw are all possibilities.  I'm hopeful Danny will get one of the three.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised if Posey returns to the Celtics.  Not sure what he will be able to contribute, but resigning him is a possibility. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Contingency Plans (Ideas Not Predictions) : Bro, none of those players walking through the door to Boston.  Only thing left is crumbs.  If Ainge wants a quality player he needs to trade for him. 
    Posted by greeneater2[/QUOTE]

That's doable ... he has options

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Contingency Plans (Ideas Not Predictions) : That's doable ... he has options
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

What's doable is you stop making predictions, ideas, contingency plans, or whatever you can think of because none of them are happening as long as it comes from your primitive brain.