CONTRARIAN VIEW: DIRK NOW AHEAD OF KG AND CLOSER TO BIRD! LEBRON NOT QUITE MJ YET!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: MAVS VS HEAT SERIES THREAD

looks like the pippen of the heat is doing his thing, mr. wade. i have never seen a team contest as many shots as the heat! i cant see the mavs winning tonight. lj  will get his by the fourth.

what experts are saying about this game:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Wade or Lebron NEVER get techs when they are all over the officials..is ridiculous

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

heat are coming! they b coming! that oven's getting hot. game 3 winner when series tied 1-1 has never lost a series! mavs may win game 4 but heat will win game 5 and take gane 6. if up 3-1, mavs win game 5. heat have to self-destruct for mavs to win. at even strength, mavs cant compete when both bring their a-game. when wade takes over the offense, bron leads the defense. if wade cant go offensively. bron takes it. that pass to bosh by bron was so much like what the celts do. perfect pass from bron to bosh. noone even mentioned it. just pure hatred on the media's patr. the ball was right on the $. during the year, lj would have gone 1 on 4 in trying to his prove his manhood, now he's doing something else that jordan consistently did in those situations (look for the open man, trust your teammate). 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

you're the most delusional poster I've ever seen. no one can be the goat if they aren't definitively the best player or closer on their own team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I was very disappointed to see Dallas lose last night.  They have to win the next two games. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

That's true, the only way they'll have any realistic chance is to win games 4 and 5. Have to say I'm losing a bit of interest now though.

My focus is on the Canucks Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

That was an horrible loss from the Mavs.
    Wade is killing them on the glass, that is the biggest problem.
    If you outrebound the Heat and don't make stupid turnovers this is an average team with low BB IQ.
    But they still hitting this ill advertised 3 pointers. If you look back at the series this 3 pointer from chalmers to beat the buzzer after it was clearly a backcourt violation has decided the series, ouch.

By the way: The Mavs without their 2nd scorer and their Backup Center.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

RUWorthy - "
    First: 6/21/2010
    Last: 6/6/2011
    That's true, the only way they'll have any realistic chance is to win games 4 and 5. Have to say I'm losing a bit of interest now though.

-------------------------------------------------

From your lack of basketball knowledge, I am amazed to learn that you ever had any interest. Wink

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Re: MAVS VS HEAT SERIES THREAD:
    [QUOTE]That was an horrible loss from the Mavs. Wade is killing them on the glass, that is the biggest problem. If you outrebound the Heat and don't make stupid turnovers this is an average team with low BB IQ. But they still hitting this ill advertised 3 pointers. If you look back at the series this 3 pointer from chalmers to beat the buzzer after it was clearly a backcourt violation has decided the series, ouch. By the way: The Mavs without their 2nd scorer and their Backup Center.
    Posted by Gasthoerer[/QUOTE]

Maybe if dirk who is more clutch than Kobe, as you claim, could have hit that shot at the buzzer to tie up the game, the mavs might have pulled off an overtime thriller. Laughing The mavs are extremely lucky to not be down 3-zip.

silly celtic fans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MAVS VS HEAT SERIES THREAD : Maybe if dirk who is more clutch than Kobe, as you claim, could have hit that shot at the buzzer to tie up the game, the mavs might have pulled off an overtime thriller.  The mavs are extremely lucky to not be down 3-zip. silly celtic fans.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]
    agreed, if not for a comeback of miraculous proportions, it would be 3-0

the heat are simply the better team

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Let me cut and paste my Bulls/Heat analysis onto this topic......

1 star against 3 stars, do the math.

Celtics/Heat was the NBA championship, it just happened to be in the 2nd round and it just happened 1 team ended up with a 1 armed PG. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MAVS VS HEAT SERIES THREAD : CC's always wrong. Wade has played better every game and Lebron blew game 2 launching step back 3's and fade away 3's on ISO plays in crunchtime. Wade 29 pts /8.6 reb / 5 asst 1.3 TO on 56% shooting Pippen aka Lebron 20 pts  / 6.6 reb  / 6.3 asst 3.3 TO 51% shooting Lebron is GOAT !!!!
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]
    in some way you're making my point! bron can be both a pippen and jordan. all about winning. like how noone mentioned the perfect pass made to bosh on the winning shot or that he had 4 assists in the 4th, or the fact that in the entire finals the guy he is guarding has only made 2 shots in the fourth quarter. thats after holding rose to 6% shooting when he was directly guarding him. mj NEVER played defense like that in the finals. if they need bron to score 40, he could. but he has learned that sometimes its best to let someone else handle the scoring duties esp when they are hot. 

you forget wade had 5 staright mediocre playoff games? who carried the team including in their game one victory? dwayne is a more offensive-minded pippen. lj is a more all-around jordan! wade may end up at this point with the finals mvp because most are fools and do not dare take contrarian slants away from the majority or from what has happened more immediately before, but there's no doubt the real mvp is lj. the nba has simply NEVER seen greatness as he presents it before!

GO BRUINS!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Mavs biggest problem is they are missing good shots. Shots that come in rhythm and are open. The shots they've been making all year.

I read how some writers credit Lebron with his defense on Terry, then in the next sentence, blast Terry for missing so many open shots lol

FOr the Heat, it's clearly DWade who's Da Man on that team.  Hes in the paint all game long opening it up for his teammates, making shots and going to the line. Causing turnovers and getting out on the break.

For Lebron, unless his step back, fall away 3's are dropping, hes Scottie Pippen.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]That was an horrible loss from the Mavs. Wade is killing them on the glass, that is the biggest problem. If you outrebound the Heat and don't make stupid turnovers this is an average team with low BB IQ. But they still hitting this ill advertised 3 pointers. If you look back at the series this 3 pointer from chalmers to beat the buzzer after it was clearly a backcourt violation has decided the series, ouch. By the way: The Mavs without their 2nd scorer and their Backup Center.
    Posted by Gasthoerer[/QUOTE]

Good post.  Mavs are not playing well... give the HEat credit  but Dallas giving the Heat multiple opportinities (gifts) to win the game.

That plus the Heat still making 3 point prayers... somehow they're falling for them... a bit of luck and good fortune at the right time. Sickening to see but thats reality.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Reading CC's posts about Lebron making great passes in the 4th is funny. One, he was afraid to shoot, and got wrecked by marion on about 3 or 4 possessions trying to score. Two, more than any player ever, people make a huge deal about bron making the right basketball play, as if only he sees it. Jordan during his prime was making better reads in a much more complex offensive system. Three, the best player on a team should never defer to a bench point guard (mario chalmers) because they fear crunchtime. Wade is better, and it's his team. People are always so ready to crown the next big thing, and forget about the greatness of generations past.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]Reading CC's posts about Lebron making great passes in the 4th is funny. One, he was afraid to shoot, and got wrecked by marion on about 3 or 4 possessions trying to score. Two, more than any player ever, people make a huge deal about bron making the right basketball play, as if only he sees it. Jordan during his prime was making better reads in a much more complex offensive system. Three, the best player on a team should never defer to a bench point guard (mario chalmers) because they fear crunchtime. Wade is better, and it's his team. People are always so ready to crown the next big thing, and forget about the greatness of generations past.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

Ignorant post as usual.  When did lebron ever defer to chalmers and say that? Are you referring to passing the ball to the open man or just making off the wall comments as usual? Surprised

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MAVS VS HEAT SERIES THREAD : Yeah. Lebron has a whopping 2 all defensive team selections while Jordan had 4 in the same years and a defensive player of year award. Poor Jordan. What a terrible defensive player. Only made all defensive 1st team 9 times and is arguably the greastest defensive SG in history. Jordan has literally won championships with defensive plays or did you miss his last finals? I'm also amused you now call Lebron deferring to the better closer a plus for him. What a joke. He blew game 2 trying to close but he's wasn't good enough. He joined Wade...Wade didn't go to Cleveland to join Lebron because Wade already knew how to win a championship. Lebron joined him to avoid ever having to go against him in the playoffs. The greatest players never did that. I don't recall MJ joining the Pistons when they were triple teaming and beating him up in the playoffs or Bird and Magic teaming up.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]look u keep committing the generational fallacy. had mj and bird played today, they would have viewed things differently. for the 10000th time, give bron a mchale and parrish and dj or a worthy and jabbar, he's not thinking or leaving, no option. heck had cavs kept scrubby boozer, bron is still there. i dont blame the man, i respect him for leaving. took guts. 

both bron and wade are home watching right now without the union. also keep committing the genetic fallacy. keep yapping about the past when i am talking strictly since the celts series. lj is playing perhaps the greatest defense anyone in the nba has EVER played. 6% on d-rose and even LESS than that in the finals. thats unheard of. without the job he's doing on terry, heat is down 2-1 at least! enough of the haterade! yes mj is the better offfensive player and may always be that, same with wade. as an overall talent, its laughable. bron is far away the best the sport has EVER seen right now!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah CC. That's why Lebron guarded Deng 90% of the bulls series and he scored his average for the year. Your the dumbest poster I've ever see. Lebron is playing the best defense the NBA has ever seen? Ha Ha you never cease to amaze with your comedy. You know that guy Shawn Marion that Lebron is in charge of guarding. He's scoring over his season average and more against Lebron than in any other of his playoff series this year with his highest shooting percentage. Too funny. This is what your GOAT has to resort to. Impressive push off the defensive player and flop out of bounds like he caused it. Dude needs to play soccer. http://i54.tinypic.com/219xycx.jpg But he did learn from the best http://i.imgur.com/HuR88.gif
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]nice pics/gif but strategic acting is part of the game! its a foul if they call it. will show that to my kid, something to learn. push off then flop to sell it. wow! perhaps the mavs had elsectric shock herseys, how do you know? in any case, i stand by my lj points. these games come down to the 4th quarter. who's going to play tough defense all through a game? its when it comes. let me repeat:the mavs have only lead for 30 secs in the 4th all series and james guys have only scored 2 baskets (4 points) all freakin series! money time, james brings the defense. miami has only allowed one team to score a 100 points all thru the playoffs (18 games), giving up just 88 points. assuming it was the bulls. that must be some kind of rec,these guys may not score much in the 4th but they dont allow you to score either esp in the last 3 minutes.. thats mostly because of senor james!  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

heat may lose tonite but it doesnt matter. either way they go back to miami 3-2 to close it out!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]Another great performance by Wade wasted because Lebron Pippen didn't show up.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

You're insulting Scottie Pippen, by comparing the Clown Prince to him!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

CC is a miami apologist and a celtic fan? I smell a poser for both.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Hey CC What happened You said " lj is playing perhaps the greatest defense anyone in the nba has EVER played" hahaahhahahah Marion and Terry  were 13 / 27  for 33 points? Who was he guarding throughout the game and in the 4th? Terry had 8 points while Lebron has zero against Jason Kidd D'ing him up in the 4th. Why is Lebron averaging 17 points a game while old man Marion is average 16 a game against him? Would MJ score 8 points in a finals game and be afraid to take more than 1 shot in the 4th. HAHHAH Yeah riiiight. He has 9 points total in 4th quarters in the finals. Clutch !!!
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]heat may lose tonite but it doesnt matter. either way they go back to miami 3-2 to close it out!

did u not read or notice that part? game 4 was just a game. heat WILL win game 5. mavs made adjustments. even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes. look, i am not lj booster. i just call it as i see it. at this time, bron is being a pippen. so what? jest of my post is that bron will ULTIMATELY be greater than mj. clearly PRESENTLY he's not! lj is very unselfish which is a good thing. a great team player. he will be more aggressive tomorrow as his team beats mavs. he's been deferring to wade and even bosh offensively while doing all the other things. bron is all about winning right now. can be a pippen if he must if others are getting off. no ego. if he has to go for 30, like tomorrow, he still can and will. bron is just adifferent kind of superstar. 

yes mr. penny, if they lose and fall 2-3 like kobe last year i will be all over bron! a great player has to pull that off. i ama bottom line kind of guy. dont start blowing ur load prematurely. listen to your wife on this one.i see no reason y these guys cant win 2 out of 3. mavs are pretty good, heat get bogged down in the fourth with long scoring droughts, kind of like our celts!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]CC is a miami apologist and a celtic fan? I smell a poser for both.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

More like an attention w****

When exactly will Lebron be coronated KING of the NBA?? Certainly it wont be in the 4th quarter lol 

I posted a while ago that Lebron was hitting alot of wild 3pointers late in games during the playoffs...mostly bad shots but they were dropping, even against us. However, I pointed out the law of avaerages would catch up to him sooner or later cause hes not that good a 3 point shooter, especially those step back, fall away 3's.. lol

Well, times they are a changing. Now all those lapdogs that conveniently jumped on the Lebron bandwagon as being the greatest ever... are now searching for excuses and running for cover with lame reasons LOL

MJ slept well last night, so did Larry and Magic