CONTRARIAN VIEW: DIRK NOW AHEAD OF KG AND CLOSER TO BIRD! LEBRON NOT QUITE MJ YET!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: MAVS VS HEAT SERIES THREAD

In Response to Re: MAVS VS HEAT SERIES THREAD:
    [QUOTE]CC you said Lebron is playing the best D in history which is a total joke while ignoring the fact that his primary defensive assignment are doing as well or better against him than their averages against ever other player in the league. How is hat possible. Then all you do is make excuses. He barley averaging 2 points per 4th quarter because he's deferring and your even trying to compare him to the greatest.  He's the third best player on his team right now. Please. Your all acting like if the Heat win it's some big deal when they are supposed to and all you did was spout how Lebron was going to carry them and show the world Wade is Pippen. He hasn't been the best player in the finals on his own team in 4 straight games. Too freaking funny.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]again, u ignore the power of intangible leverage. bron had  a horrible pedestrian game yet led BOTH teams in assist, shut down jason kidd at the tune of ZERO points, and still chipped in with 9 rebounds (3 offensive) and 2 steals. yeah, bron did not play like a GOAT but its about getting over the hump with his FIRST ring!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Dallas still has a chance of winning the championship if they can win the next game.  I was very happy to see them win last night.  Dirk has been unbelievable during the playoffs this year. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]heat may lose tonite but it doesnt matter. either way they go back to miami 3-2 to close it out!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I really hope that Dallas wins the next game.  That is the only way they have a chance of winning the championship.   Don't know why you are so sure that Miami will win the next game.  I really dislike Miami and don't want to see them win the championship this year.  I would be happy if LeBron retires without ever winning a championship. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MAVS VS HEAT SERIES THREAD : I really hope that Dallas wins the next game.  That is the only way they have a chance of winning the championship.   Don't know why you are so sure that Miami will win the next game.  I really dislike Miami and don't want to see them win the championship this year.  I would be happy if LeBron retires without ever winning a championship. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Susan, just curious....do you like Lebron?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MAVS VS HEAT SERIES THREAD : Now your trying to convince people that Lebron now is guarding Jason Kidd? You really are stupid. You just look at a the box score pick a guy that played bad and claim that's Lebron's guy now? It's obvious you don't even watch the game. Your a clown.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

He/she will post anything to elicit a response

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MAVS VS HEAT SERIES THREAD : Susan, just curious....do you like Lebron?
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

I really never disliked him until last summer and the decision.  That program really changed my opinion of him.  I realize that he is a great player, but he is very arrogant.   I know a lot of NBA fans that feel the same way that I do about LeBron. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MAVS VS HEAT SERIES THREAD : He/she will post anything to elicit a response
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]do you think this is fair? this is y i go contrarian. whom did the man kill? i'm the guy who stops the tyranny of the majority and stands up to the bullies when going after low hanging fruit...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MAVS VS HEAT SERIES THREAD : do you think this is fair? this is y i go contrarian. whom did the man kill? i'm the guy who stops the tyranncy of the majority and stood up to the bullies when going after low hanging fruit... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVvkstP2Tvs&feature=player_embedded

You're a guy today?

Try keeping your stories straight lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I was surprised to hear Barkley say that he doesn't like Miami and really wants Dallas to win the championship.  I just heard a quote from him on ESPN.  Not sure what else he has said during this series.  He is always very outspoken and not afraid to tell you what he thinks. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MAVS VS HEAT SERIES THREAD : You're a guy today? Try keeping your stories straight lol
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    when have i said i wasnt? have you not checked my threads on this +other forums? i just dont think its a big deal either way. i respect women as much as i respect other men. so if someone is going to jump to the conclusion based on an avatar, i will go along to get along. but yep i was born with a pe-nis and know how to use it! i've said that much in the past also. just funny how so many choose not to READ! just wanna hear the voices in your own subjective head!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MAVS VS HEAT SERIES THREAD : when have i said i wasnt? have you not checked my threads on other forums? i just dont think its a big deal either way. i respect women as much as i respect other men. so if someone is going to jump to the conclusion based on an avatar, i will go along to get along. but yep i was born with a pe-nis and know how to use it! i've said that much in the past also. just funny how so many choose not to READ! just wanna hear the voices in your own subjective head!

Um, no, I never read your posts on other forums...what on earth would make you think Id be the least bit interested?

I also havent read all your posts on this forum... Perhaps it may sound odd to you but I dont camp out here waiting to read every post on every thread...nor do I like to research a thread that has many posts that I miss... apparently you feel differently. Not my obssession.

Commenting on your private part and knowing how to use it...boy, Im so upset I missed your previous posts discussing it...I must have really missed out. 

Finally, you must be right that jumping to the conclusion you could be female from looking at your avatar would be such a leap in speculation. Imagine me thinking youre female just because you have a pic of a female as your avatar...what the heck came over me?

Have a good time amusing yourself... but in truth, the only reason I post to/about you is to point out how ridiculous and wanting you seem to me.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Dallas is going to win this series. I guarantee it.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

I hope that you are right.  If they win tonight, they have a good chance of winning the championship. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah CC. That's why Lebron guarded Deng 90% of the bulls series and he scored his average for the year. Your the dumbest poster I've ever see. Lebron is playing the best defense the NBA has ever seen? Ha Ha you never cease to amaze with your comedy. You know that guy Shawn Marion that Lebron is in charge of guarding. He's scoring over his season average and more against Lebron than in any other of his playoff series this year with his highest shooting percentage. Too funny. This is what your GOAT has to resort to. Impressive push off the defensive player and flop out of bounds like he caused it. Dude needs to play soccer. http://i54.tinypic.com/219xycx.jpg But he did learn from the best http://i.imgur.com/HuR88.gif
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]here's my beef with mj and kobe:

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

sometimes stuff happens. irony happens i guess. bron wanted some help, now right bak where he was in cleveland. its on him to pull this out! perhaps for the rest of the series. who wants to give wade the mvp now? staying healthy and being durable is also part of greatness. who's been more healthy than bron?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Howdy everybody. One game to go. Barring some freak accident to a key player (knock on wood) Dallas has this series.

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Dallas was on fire tonight. Get that championship, Dirk. Also nice to see Lebron called for a b.s. offensive foul. Welcome to the world of every other team. Not sure it was a good call, I was just floored that LBJ didn't get the benefit of the doubt.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Dallas is going to win this series. I guarantee it.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Like I said ... Dallas in six! 

In fact it should be over now. But I'll take four in a row ... that's even better.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]This series is OVA!  Miami is just too good and too athletic for Dallas.  I HATE Miami.  I want Dallas to win this series but realistically, I don't see that happening. Dirk is going to have to work overtime to get his points.  I said before that he isn't dropping 40 on Miami like he did against OKC.  Everyone talks about all the perimeter shooters for Dallas and their bench led by Jason Terry.  All of that works perfectly when Dirk is able to get into a flow and find the open shooters AND the shooters HAVE TO BE OPEN.  Miami CLOSES OUT so quickly on shooters.  Even when Dallas had open looks, Miami got out so quickly that the Dallas shooters had to take quick shots and contested shots. And defensively, Dallas just can't stay with Miami.  When Lebron can dribble down court, make a fake left go right move against Marion and explode to the rim for a dunk AND ONE, there is no defense for that.  Later Wade got a rebound and split 2 Mavericks and sprinted past another for an assist on a Bosh dunk.  That's something Dallas just cannot contend with.  You cannot defend that! Miami is an animal that Dallas has not faced in the playoffs and it shows.  Miami was on another level last night.  And honestly, with Dirk not 100%, I really don't know how Dallas will come out tomorrow. Again, I hate Miami and want Dallas to win.  However, Miami looks way too good for Dallas.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

Any chance you'd like to revisit this post Petey?

It's starting to sound like you were talking about your daddy's Chrysler rather than the Mavs and MVP Nowitzski ... Just saying.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]That's true, the only way they'll have any realistic chance is to win games 4 and 5. Have to say I'm losing a bit of interest now though. My focus is on the Canucks
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

Turtle Soup, Eh?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Dallas was on fire tonight. Get that championship, Dirk. Also nice to see Lebron called for a b.s. offensive foul. Welcome to the world of every other team. Not sure it was a good call, I was just floored that LBJ didn't get the benefit of the doubt.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]
    yep when he loses u finally notice that bron doesnt in fact get any more calls than any other star in the leagus? i can think of 10 calls in this series which bron got that many stars dont get called for. no lebron rules, but there were jordan rules! its obvious that right now bron is still stuck at the pippen level. he has plateaued as pippen. he needs to work on his offensive game and post moves to move up. when the going gets tough, bron is still too much of a facilitator. he needs a jordan to play off. for them to win on sunday, will need wade to go off for 25-40 and be the jordan as bron works on a pippen-like triple double. but yeah, i eventually (within 2 years) fully expect bron to get over the mountain. no doubt the heatles win game 6 as dallas finally self-destructs on the road. depending on how the heat win, game 7 will be the game of the year! 

but yeah, right now its not looking too good for the heat. dallas is the BETTER team at this moment! heat will have to get that title back at home. if they go into game 7 with  me still thinking or others believing that the mavs are still better, the heat will lose. nothing bron can do to really elevate his game than what he did tonite. the mavs are a great defensive teAm. mj could get his against anyone at anytime, thats not bron. he can be stopped bu many teams in most situations or atleast forced into a shot the defense wants him to take as oppposed to him imposing his will. 

bottom line: last year a certain team from boston was up 3-2 going to LA. no team not led by jordan has ever gone on the road and won that game 6 or even a game 7. i just cant see it happening now! bron may not be jordan at this time, but neither is DIRK on the road!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MAVS VS HEAT SERIES THREAD : Turtle Soup, Eh?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

hehe

I'm just glad the Mavs won games 4 and 5. The perfect and necessary result for them. Just hope they go onto win this thing now. I know they can lose twice but really they should get that sort of thinking out of their heads. Win it in six guys.

Hopefully The Canucks can win game 5.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MAVS VS HEAT SERIES THREAD : hehe I'm just glad the Mavs won games 4 and 5. The perfect and necessary result for them. Just hope they go onto win this thing now. I know they can lose twice but really they should get that sort of thinking out of their heads. Win it in six guys. Hopefully The Canucks can win game 5.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

NBA series s/b ovah ... but the Mavs s/b able to take one in Miami just as the B's will be able to take one in Vancouver ... those Canucks are like turtles ... drop to the ice and curl up into fetal position as soon as a fight breaks out. And those twins must be sisters!

25. This post has been removed.