CONTRARIAN VIEW: DIRK NOW AHEAD OF KG AND CLOSER TO BIRD! LEBRON NOT QUITE MJ YET!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

Re: CONTRARIAN VIEW: DIRK NOW AHEAD OF KG AND CLOSER TO BIRD! LEBRON NOT QUITE MJ YET!

Don't worry, Lebron can buy those 7 rings down on the south beach after he meets with david stern and arranges the next collective bargaining agreement.  You can bet that JP, goldman $acks, etc. will have some kind of secret derivatives,  bets on the outcomes.  Will have to wait until 2019, LBJ

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: CONTRARIAN VIEW: DIRK NOW AHEAD OF KG AND CLOSER TO BIRD! LEBRON NOT QUITE MJ YET!

In Response to Re: CONTRARIAN VIEW: DIRK NOW AHEAD OF KG AND CLOSER TO BIRD! LEBRON NOT QUITE MJ YET!:
    [QUOTE]time to give dirk his props. he is now in the top 15 of all time players knocking kg out. lets see, in my top 20: mj, chamberlain, jabbar, hakeem, shaq, russell, kobe, magic, bird, jerry west, tim duncan, oscar robinson, moses malone, david robinson, dirk, kg, dr. j, paul pierce, havlicek, scottie pippen
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Sorry, But I have to put Karl Malone and Charles Barkley ahead of Pippen (even with Scottie's championships that Michael helped him to) and ahead of Dirk.   Dirk is up there somewhere, not sure I'd say top 15 but who can argue order of great players, anyway.  MJ isn't even in my top 3 or 4.  Russell, Chamberlain, Jabbar, Magic, and Bird are there.  MJ is arguable the best, but so are any of those guys I just listed.  Who can argue one over the other?  Too hard to tell across generations and with different levels of competition.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

The Mavs are really well coached; probably the best active coach...Carlisle's not a "players coach" but a winners coach. I'd take him on my team any day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yeah, that's easy to say right after he won the championship.  Same can be said for Doc in 2008 or Jackson the last 2 years.   Whoever wins is a "winners coach".  

He's a dam(n) good coach, but not some basketball genius.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Have you heard of Lebron James before???

Hmmm ... no sorry ... that name doesnt have a RING to it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Re: MAVS VS HEAT PRE-SERIES THREAD

In Response to Re: MAVS VS HEAT PRE-SERIES THREAD:
    [QUOTE]here we go folks. changing my mind again BIG TIME! miami just won the series. they have the home court edge. they are the better defensive team and just played a better defensive team in chicago than is okc. the best superstar in this series is bron NOT dirk. wade is now the clear scottie pippen. bron is now the michael jordan of the nba. this series now reminds me of the old bulls vs guys like karl malone and gary payton. great players but not mj! in the last 2 minutes, bron will be directly on dirk. frankly i think he can make his life more difficult than anyone including his old nemesis in haslem. there is noone on the mavs that can stop the force of this lebron. not marion, not brewer..NOONE! this series will be 2-0 miami going back to dallas. will go sis, but the heat is just too hot.  also the only 2 guys in this series with rings are wade and haslem! big advantage. they will be plaing major minutes with pat riley with his 5 or 6 rings lurking nearby. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

1) Bron is now the MJ of the NBA...fail!

2)In the last 2 min's Bron will play Dirk...fail!

3)There is NOONE on the Mavs that can stop Bron...fail!

4)Wade is now Pip...fail!

LOL This is just one post! How does it feel , spending all your time in a sports forum and knowing nothing! about sports?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

Here's a throwback for ya C.C. Curious maybe you can help me with this since your such a huge fan? Was James playing goalie for the Nucks last night?