Could Faverani hit these numbers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Could Faverani hit these numbers?

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What math?

You're the one claiming that the Celtics were 2nd best defense in the NBA when AB and Fav were starters.

So prove it.

It's very obvious you can't prove it because it's not true.

[/QUOTE]

The math genius... I don't have to do the math or prove anything because I can remember past yesterday. 

Nine games into the season, 8 starts by Fav, the Celtics were allowing 95 points a game which ranked them 2nd in the NBA.  He was also blocking shots like it was going out of style, and you were here telling me that blocked shots doesn't equate good defense.

Man you're slow...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

The guy is as bad  as people think cause he doesn't play.  Lebron James sucks if he spends 45 minutes a game on the bench.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

8:48pm Mployee says hello to Chris Babb because he thinks Babb will be signed by the Celts.

9:41pm Mployee shows a thread about the Celtics signing Vander Blue.

Mployee

Every time you went against me, your bank always end up getting robbed.

You didn't believe me that Babb is not that good, right?

43 games into the season and Babb is still not a Celtic.

You also don't agree with me and the Tankapaloozis that this is a tanking season.

Look at the Celtic roster right now.

It's a mess!

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha ... still haven't figured out that Americans use "sarcasm" to slap their opponents in the face yet, huh?  LOL ... you really are a schort bus candidate!

The Babb comment was just that ... Get a Clue LOSER!!!

And tanking by trading for other teams trash is over ... it ended with Crawford & Brooks ... Get It?

Any trades from this point will be to upgrade the team longer term ... Green, Bass & AB get us the best return to improve the team. Let's see how many if any more expiring contracts or picks with trash we take for guys like Green, Bass, Bradley and/or even Hump.

Tell us pray tell, how many draft picks and expiring contracts to dump players do you expect the C's to add by the time the deadline is over ???   C'mon, stick your neck out now so you can't say later that "I never said .... blah, blah, blah" to cover your azz.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

The math genius... I don't have to do the math or prove anything because I can remember past yesterday. 

Nine games into the season, 8 starts by Fav, the Celtics were allowing 95 points a game which ranked them 2nd in the NBA.  He was also blocking shots like it was going out of style, and you were here telling me that blocked shots doesn't equate good defense.

Man you're slow...

LIAR!!!

In the first 9 games of the season, Fav only started in 6 of them.

Like I said, you're squirming and trying so hard to weasel your way out of this, but you can't win because you're now resorting to lies and making stuff up.

In 9 games Fav had 8 starts?

You can't even get the facts right!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Hahaha ... still haven't figured out that Americans use "sarcasm" to slap their opponents in the face yet, huh?  LOL ... you really are a schort bus candidate!

And tanking by trading for other teams trash is over ... it ended with Crawford & Brooks ... Get It?

Any trades from this point will be to upgrade the team longer term ... Green, Bass & AB get us the best return to improve the team. Let's see how many if any more expiring contracts or picks with trash we take for guys like Green, Bass, Bradley and/or even Hump.

Tell us pray tell, how many draft picks and expiring contracts to dump players do you expect the C's to add by the time the deadline is over ???   C'mon, stick your neck out now so you can't say later that "I never said .... blah, blah, blah" to cover your azz.

Archived!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

LIAR!!! 

In the first 9 games of the season, Fav only started in 6 of them.

Like I said, you're squirming and trying so hard to weasel your way out of this, but you can't win because you're now resorting to lies and making stuff up.

In 9 games Fav had 8 starts?

You can't even get the facts right!

[/QUOTE]

Fav started 8 games.  Go to his NBA profile, it's right there.  Ignore the fact the Celtics were the 2nd best defense in the NBA, since that's your real aim in calling me a liar.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Fav started 8 games.  Go to his NBA profile, it's right there.  Ignore the fact the Celtics were the 2nd best defense in the NBA, since that's your real aim in calling me a liar.

wozzy

Below is what you said.

posted at 1/22/2014 3:41 PM EST

• wozzy
    • First: 3/26/2005
    • Last: 1/22/2014

[QUOTE]

What math?

You're the one claiming that the Celtics were 2nd best defense in the NBA when AB and Fav were starters.

So prove it.

It's very obvious you can't prove it because it's not true.

[/QUOTE]

Man you're slow...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

"Nine games into the season, 8 starts by Fav, the Celtics were allowing 95 points a game which ranked them 2nd in the NBA."

Fav only started in 6 games 9 games into the season, wozzy.

Celts played Toronto, Milwaukee, Detroit, Memphis, Utah, Orlando, Miami, Orlando, and Charlotte in the first 9 games of the season.

The last game Fav started in that span was against Orlando.

When the Celts faced Miami, it was already Oly starting at Center.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

By the way, wozzy, Fav did not play again tonight, coach's decision, against the Wiz.

It looks like Fav will never average 14 ppg, 8 rpg, and 2bpg this season, huh?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Just because he had 3 blocks, his opponent only scored 8 points and coach Stevens pointed out that the perimeter defenders for the Celtics were terrible allowing their guys to blow by them into the paint.

He also said prior to the game "I think you saw in our last game, Faverani was one of our better defenders, period," Stevens said. "He has ability to protect the rim... Hopefully a guy like that can make up for a few of your mistakes on the perimeter."

But I guess you know more than me and coach, why you aren't working for the C's with your vast storehouse of knowledge is beyond me.  

By the way Babb is on the Maine roster, we should see him later in the season if he progresses and we clear cap space.

It's already later in the season and the Celts ended up signing Chris Johnson and Vander Blue.

You were wrong about Chris Babb becoming a Celtic. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

Archived!

[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh, FIERCY archived this post. I s/b worried that he'll use it against me trying in vain to prove that he's smarter than I by posting it 100's of times over all the BB threads here at BDC. Of course if I'm right and he's wrong you won't hear any more about it. In fact, FIERCY will back track and say that he never predicted a complete dumping of the entire roster in favor of draft picks this season. He was only in favor of Tankapalooza so we could get a top draft pick. Remember, his idea of Tankapalooza is trading our core for expiring contracts and draft picks to do a complete rebuild. Don't be fooled when he tries to squirm out of his own "million man hour posts" to avoid more embarrassment than he's already brought himself with his nightly predictions. No doubt he would proclaimed the C's losers against DC tonight had he been there for the start of the game. Just a TROLL and a LOSER ... Archive this post so you can send it to him when he's wrong. Don't let him backpeddle to the Atlantic w/o letting him know that you know what a BS'er he is ....

PS: It's still early, the season is far from over. With any luck Babb will get a 10 day contract before the end of the season and FIERCY can't another dish of crow.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Mployee

I never said anything about trading our core for draft picks.

What I said was Ainge should get something for our tradables(Humpy, Bass, Lee, and Wallace).

Ainge already got rid of Lee's contract for an expiring contract.

My core of Celtic players are Sully, Oly, and AB.

Rondo and Jeff Green can be traded later.

But I don't think Ainge will trade Sully, Oly, and AB.

There you have it.

Again, I never said trade our core players for draft picks.

We can get draft picks for Humpy and Bass.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Mployee

You're the one mocking Buddha and Allah.

Typical troll behavior.

And remember, you've been wrong for 4 years running now.

Obviously you're the LOSER here.

HAHAHA

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

Mployee

You're the one mocking Buddha and Allah.

Typical troll behavior.

And remember, you've been wrong for 4 years running now.

Obviously you're the LOSER here.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Mocking? I have no idea what religion you believe in over there in the Eastern part of the world where you seem to indicate you are based on time zone. Are you a Buddist or Allah worshipper ... you tell me????

But ... nobody is wrong on a nightly basis around here like you ... I bet if you had shown up in time for the start of the game tonight you'd have had the C's losing ... I could have collected from a bookie again!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

Mployee

I never said anything about trading our core for draft picks.

What I said was Ainge should get something for our tradables(Humpy, Bass, Lee, and Wallace).

Ainge already got rid of Lee's contract for an expiring contract.

My core of Celtic players are Sully, Oly, and AB.

Rondo and Jeff Green can be traded later.

But I don't think Ainge will trade Sully, Oly, and AB.

There you have it.

Again, I never said trade our core players for draft picks.

We can get draft picks for Humpy and Bass.

[/QUOTE]

Can't see why you'd overpay for AB when for similar $ you can have Turner next season or Hayward. Hayward won't get more than $10MM ... the $12MM is agent BS trying to massage the marketplace. To some degree AB's agent has done the same thing with the $8MM remarks to the press. Logic says that neither are worth the kind of money being bandied about in the press.

I see no reason why Ainge wouldn't trade Oly more so than Sully in a trade for an All-Star or Super-Star if able to pull one off and needing to include either. They aren't off limits.

I'm still waiting to hear from you which contenders have a #1 draft pick that they'd concede for Hump .... Silence is deafening and I assume that means that there are no takers willing to pay that price. Therefore Humps expiring is more valuable to the C's and as said before, especially if able to resign him at a discount.

I can only see a team like Philly that is under the team minimum salary, lacking veteran leadership and depending on a rookie SF (once/if Turner is traded) having any interest in Wallace (provided they get a #1 draft pick to do so). They can keep him, waive him or do a buy-out and stretch it without affecting their cap situation that much. Taking Wallace after this season means stretching $20MM or less over 5 years ($4MM/Yr). If they work a buy-out it can be even less.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Can't see why you'd overpay for AB when for similar $ you can have Turner next season or Hayward. Hayward won't get more than $10MM ... the $12MM is agent BS trying to massage the marketplace. To some degree AB's agent has done the same thing with the $8MM remarks to the press. Logic says that neither are worth the kind of money being bandied about in the press.

I see no reason why Ainge wouldn't trade Oly more so than Sully in a trade for an All-Star or Super-Star if able to pull one off and needing to include either. They aren't off limits.

I'm still waiting to hear from you which contenders have a #1 draft pick that they'd concede for Hump .... Silence is deafening and I assume that means that there are no takers willing to pay that price. Therefore Humps expiring is more valuable to the C's and as said before, especially if able to resign him at a discount.

I can only see a team like Philly that is under the team minimum salary, lacking veteran leadership and depending on a rookie SF (once/if Turner is traded) having any interest in Wallace (provided they get a #1 draft pick to do so). They can keep him, waive him or do a buy-out and stretch it without affecting their cap situation that much. Taking Wallace after this season means stretching $20MM or less over 5 years ($4MM/Yr). If they work a buy-out it can be even less.

We'll see.

Don't worry this post of yours will be archived.

Humpy will not get less than 6m per year next season.

He's still at the peak of his career.

No way the Celts will be able to afford Humpy next season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

14 points, 8 boards, 2 blocks per game if he can stay healthy, he's a particularly good offensive rebounder... 

So were you right in saying Fav would average 14 points and 8 boards this season?

And don't give us that crap that Fav is injured.

Fav got injured when he was in the D-League, not in the NBA.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

So were you right in saying Fav would average 14 points and 8 boards this season. 

And don't give us that crap that Fav is injured.

Fav got injured when he was in the D-League, not in the NBA.

[/QUOTE]

When a team is tanking they'll shut down anyone who might derail their plans and profile everyone up for sale...

I still think Fav will average those numbers, his block totals will be the more impressive thing though, he's 6'11" and weighs 260, not exactly small.  

I will wait... I may be wrong, but I will still have been a best 2 out of 3 with you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

When a team is tanking they'll shut down anyone who might derail their plans and profile everyone up for sale...

I still think Fav will average those numbers, his block totals will be the more impressive thing though, he's 6'11" and weighs 260, not exactly small.  

I will wait... I may be wrong, but I will still have been a best 2 out of 3 with you.

Obviously you're not 2 out of 3, right?

Your legit starting Center and 14 ppg and 8 rpg prediction didn't pan out.

So you're just 1 out of 3, right?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

wozzy

Woulda, coulda, shoulda are for losers.

Nobody forced you to say that Fav is already a legit starting NBA Center or Fav will average 14 ppg and 8 rpg.

You said those things by choice.

The thing is you could've waited after a few weeks or after a few months to make a declaration.

But you got too excited!

HAHAHA

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

Obviously you're not 2 out of 3, right?

Your legit starting Center and 14 ppg and 8 rpg prediction didn't pan out.

So you're just 1 out of 3, right?

[/QUOTE]

Pressey, Babb... two out of three.

But I can wait for next year for the third...  look Fierce I'm sure I could sit here and chat all night but I have to clean my belly button lint out tonight, so we'll have to take this up later.

But to recap, once again, you got schooled.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Pressey, Babb... two out of three.

But I can wait for next year for the third...  look Fierce I'm sure I could sit here and chat all night but I have to clean my belly button lint out tonight, so we'll have to take this up later.

But to recap, once again, you got schooled.

Nice try, but the evidence does not lie.

Here:

Give us your projected Celtic's depth chart...

posted at 9/27/2013 9:18 AM EDT

• wozzy
    • First: 3/26/2005
    • Last: 3/9/2014

Starters in bold:

PG - Rondo, Pressey <starts the season at PG until Rondo gets back

SG - Bradley, Lee, Brooks, Crawford

SF - Green, Wallace, Bogans

PF - Olynyk, Bass

C - Sullinger, Faverani, Humphries

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Pressey starts at PG until Rondo gets back?

HAHAHA