COULD SOX CHALLENGE THE 1927 YANKS AS GREATEST TEAM EVER?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

Re: COULD SOX CHALLENGE THE 1927 YANKS AS GREATEST TEAM EVER?

In Response to COULD SOX CHALLENGE THE 1927 YANKS AS GREATEST TEAM EVER?:
    [QUOTE]http://www.nesn.com/2011/01/2011-red-sox-will-challenge-1927-yankees-for-title-of-greatest-team-in-major-league-history.html hey dont blame the messenger... just found this article to be very fascinating. i would like to think so esp with oki in the mix!
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

uh, wrong board?....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: COULD SOX CHALLENGE THE 1927 YANKS AS GREATEST TEAM EVER?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to COULD SOX CHALLENGE THE 1927 YANKS AS GREATEST TEAM EVER? : uh, wrong board?....
    Posted by elvis-surfs[/QUOTE]yep i noticed that after i accidently posted but how do i go about removing it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to COULD SOX CHALLENGE THE 1927 YANKS AS GREATEST TEAM EVER? : uh, wrong board?....
    Posted by elvis-surfs[/QUOTE]

I agree that this should have been posted on the Red Sox board, but I believe that the Red Sox will have a great team this year, but the greatest team ever is being very optimistic.  At least wait until the season starts, to make such predictions. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SusanLovesCelts. Show SusanLovesCelts's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: COULD SOX CHALLENGE THE 1927 YANKS AS GREATEST TEAM EVER? : I agree that this should have been posted on the Red Sox board, but I believe that the Red Sox will have a great team this year, but the greatest team ever is being very optimistic.  At least wait until the season starts, to make such predictions. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

They'll be good but I still think the rotation is suspect.