Could Terry-Bradley-Green-Sullinger-Wilcox make the playoffs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Could Terry-Bradley-Green-Sullinger-Wilcox make the playoffs?

My predicted rankings:
    1. Heat: they found the formula and added Ray Allen to it
    2. Celtics: their bench of Terry-Bradley-Green-Sullinger-Wilcox could compete for the 8 seed
    3. 76ers: Doug Collins is the best coach that nobody talks about and should get the most out of Bynum and his big lineup
    4. Nets: they're a tough matchup with length at the 2 & the 3, size, Marshon Brooks off the bench
    5. Pacers: they're still young, athletic, and without a point guard, and they all need to practice entry passes to Hibbert
    6. Bulls: their backup situation at point guard and their defense is sufficient enough for me to put them here, but their offense worries me
    7. Hawks: addition by subtraction with Josh Smith and possibly Horford happier without Joe Johnson, and the rising Jeff Teague
    8. Knicks: maybe Carmelo got some momentum from the Olympics, while Kidd can help 'Melo and Amar'e co-exist in the offense

Bucks, Cavs, and Wizards will be in the race for the 7 & 8 seeds.

I could see Terry-Bradley-Green-Sullinger-Wilcox winning the 7-seed there. As the bench behind Rondo-Lee-Pierce-Bass-Garnett, I'd say the Celtics are in as good of position as they could have hoped to be in heading into the new season.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Re: Could Terry-Bradley-Green-Sullinger-Wilcox make the playoffs?

I don't see the nets making the playoffs, which might let them slide into the 8.
    PA

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Could Terry-Bradley-Green-Sullinger-Wilcox make the playoffs?

Well Bradley starts the season hurt for one, Sullinger hasn't played an NBA game in his life, Wilcox can't get through a season on two feet, and Green is coming off heart surgery, so I'm going to say, no. Lottery team. 

Let's not overrate these guys. If anything your post is an indictment of how bad some other east teams are...