Re: Cowens and Lambeer for Coach

It's Laimbeer.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Rondo for player coach.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Either one as HC would be a tremendous upgrade from what we've had the last 9 years.

In fact, since you mentioned Lambier it jarred my memory... Im thinking a better career move for Doc would be the WNBA, where the girls would likely enjoy another cheerleader on the bench offering them towels and refreshing gatorade drinks..

Doc better pray the Clips pick up another stud and a real HC as his assistant.... or intelligent nba fans  will learn quickly that Doc added nothing to their dreams of an NBA title..

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Either one as HC would be a tremendous upgrade from what we've had the last 9 years.

In fact, since you mentioned Lambier it jarred my memory... Im thinking a better career move for Doc would be the WNBA, where the girls would likely enjoy another cheerleader on the bench offering them towels and refreshing gatorade drinks..

Doc better pray the Clips pick up another stud and a real HC as his assistant.... or intelligent nba fans  will learn quickly that Doc added nothing to their dreams of an NBA title..

Laimbeer, I know you are kidding(who on this bb does not hate this guy).  Get off Doc and look to the future.  Cowens is 64 years old.  Has barely coached in the NBA.  I loved him but be realistic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

It will the low priced spread, Larranaga...forget everone else...IF not him it will be some other low priced asst. coach...why pay big money  to someone for a team that is destined to be a lottery team (I HOPE!) for the next 3 - 5 years?

C'MON MAN!!!!

Right.  I think so too.  That's the right way to go because whoever is named the next Celtics coach will not be the coach 3 years from now, which is, hopefully, when you finalize the young core stage of rebuilding and start to look to acquiring some veteran talent complete rebuilding.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Yeah, I really hated winning that 17th banner.

Cowens ain't happening, people.