CP3 to Clippers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

CP3 to Clippers

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7353870/sources-los-angeles-new-orleans-hornets-agree-chris-paul-trade

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: CP3 to Clippers

thank god that bs is over, good for the clippers and hornets, now cp3 can shut his trap.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Agree. I think it will get worse by the trade dead line. Now we can all focus on the season ahead. Enjoy the ride, I know I will.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

That is a lot for a guy with a bum knee.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

yes, and the positive to this is that LAKERS=NO CP3, NO ODOM, NO DH12 :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Not for me. Be nice now, don't play with my feelings... LOL!!!

Tongue Out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

What does this do to Billups? Is he signed with the Clippers?  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Darn!!  The Celts will now definitely have two 1st round picks in the next draft.  But the Lakers will get a lottery pick in such a strong draft.  Darn!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

haha well celtics havent done that much either besides add some depth to the bench, even though i love the acquisition of bass...we still need a center badly. i just read that DH12 trade options arent off yet, lakers and celtics have got to be the frontrunners for him, espescially after this trade went down...lakers might be willing to throw the kitchen sink at otis smith for DH

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I think the Lakers will trade that pick by the trade dead line.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

We need a PG badly.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

...getting worse for CP3.
    he used to sleep in sofa now sleeping in the floor.
    again...another move by stupid stern to punish the guy because of his
     vocal againts the owners during the lockout.
    from hornet to clippers? he better learn how to swim.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

clippers do have a good 4 in

cp3
    caron butler
    jordan
    blake griffin.... 

that may get them 35-40 wins this year

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: CP3 to Clippers:
    [QUOTE]...getting worse for CP3. he used to sleep in sofa now sleeping in the floor. again...another move by stupid stern to punish the guy because of his  vocal againts the owners during the lockout. from hornet to clippers? he better learn how to swim.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

David Stern: I'm the boss, CHE.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Hey, null, didn't work out for ya?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

clippers do have a good 4 in

cp3
    caron butler
    jordan
    blake griffin.... 

that may get them 35-40 wins this year

...that name clippers  somehow a curse. they always had the 1st pick and acquired a couple of franchise players but never materialized.
    that name has to be changed. wonder how paul feels about his downgraded team now.....he can vault next year

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]clippers do have a good 4 in cp3 caron butler jordan blake griffin....  that may get them 35-40 wins this year ...that name clippers  somehow a curse. they always had the 1st pick and acquired a couple of franchise players but never materialized. that name has to be changed. wonder how paul feels about his downgraded team now.....he can vault next year

Didn't you say you were done with the NBA? 

Suddenly you're now an expert on all things Clippers? 

In your face, CHE!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]clippers do have a good 4 in cp3 caron butler jordan blake griffin....  that may get them 35-40 wins this year ...that name clippers  somehow a curse. they always had the 1st pick and acquired a couple of franchise players but never materialized. that name has to be changed. wonder how paul feels about his downgraded team now.....he can vault next year

thats true, but they do have some decent talent on that team, they must really have something wrong with that team if they cant win at least 35 games this year with that group...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

two things (and I'm not rubbing it in GK.....both of our teams are pretty much in the same boat...)

first.....Paul said he would exercise his option so he is a Clipper for the next two years...and he may do the full deal after playing with Griffin and stay there...

second.....this is the first time in Clipper history that their top two players are equal (if not better) than the Lakers' top two....and Griffin and CP3 are kids....Kobe and Pau are not....who could've seen this coming....?

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

Does this mean Billups moves to the 2? he played shooting guard for team USA. What happens to Mo Williams

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]Does this mean Billups moves to the 2? he played shooting guard for team USA. What happens to Mo Williams
    Posted by GreenaboveGold[/QUOTE]

celtics should go after mo williams, i think he would be a good addition

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.