CP3 why everyone should root for the kid.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

CP3 why everyone should root for the kid.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6436820

Moving story about the great cp3. He has always been one of my favorite non celtics players. The heart and character this kid has is second to none.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: CP3 why everyone should root for the kid.

What a terrific story.  Thanks for posting it. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to CP3 why everyone should root for the kid.:
    [QUOTE]http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6436820 Moving story about the great cp3. He has always been one of my favorite non celtics players. The heart and character this kid has is second to none.
    Posted by gman101019[/QUOTE]

He is a good person and a great player..... the thing that really stinks about him is that he can shoot, finish, go to the line and make 90%, and knock down dagger 3s as part of his normal repertoire.....  if he would just avoid going to the line, avoid shooting, have nobody guard him, and view taking and making 3s as someone else's job I would like him a lot more......  he is almost singlehandedly making a series out of it without his team's second best player......  we just saw a series where a team was missing its best and 3rd best players and it did not go so well for that team but it seems to be going ok for NOLA.... at least until tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Great showing by CP3 and his Hornets team. You gave the Lake Show a good work out and placed pressure on their defense for when they meet the Heat/Bulls in the Finals.

Good luck with the Hornets next year!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: CP3 why everyone should root for the kid.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to CP3 why everyone should root for the kid. : He is a good person and a great player..... the thing that really stinks about him is that he can shoot, finish, go to the line and make 90%, and knock down dagger 3s as part of his normal repertoire.....  if he would just avoid going to the line, avoid shooting, have nobody guard him, and view taking and making 3s as someone else's job I would like him a lot more......  he is almost singlehandedly making a series out of it without his team's second best player......  we just saw a series where a team was missing its best and 3rd best players and it did not go so well for that team but it seems to be going ok for NOLA.... at least until tonight.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Keep your not-so-subtle shots at Rondo to yourself, and do what you do best - predict 30 point wins by the Heat...................oh, yeah, didn't happen!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater1. Show greeneater1's posts

I can't help it, but if CP3 was to somehow get on the Lakers I think we would be very hard to stop.  Top 3 point guards are D Williams, CP3 and B Roy(although not sure if he'll have any shelf life going foward).  Always thought these guys were the best in the league. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]I can't help it, but if CP3 was to somehow get on the Lakers I think we would be very hard to stop.  Top 3 point guards are D Williams, CP3 and B Roy(although not sure if he'll have any shelf life going foward).  Always thought these guys were the best in the league. 
    Posted by greeneater1[/QUOTE]

Tell me how this will happen, oh omnipotent one!  (not saying I disagree that you'd be hard to stop, just with how it will happen!!)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater1. Show greeneater1's posts

hedley, not saying it would happen, but I'm no different than all the bs posted on here.  I'm just saying I would like to see it happen!  Those three point guards that I posted are the best in the business right now.  I was actually hoping for that Portland would throw out Roy and the Lakers could pick him up for a song.  Really to bad about his knee, but still think he could play for a few more years.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]hedley, not saying it would happen, but I'm no different than all the bs posted on here.  I'm just saying I would like to see it happen!  Those three point guards that I posted are the best in the business right now.  I was actually hoping for that Portland would throw out Roy and the Lakers could pick him up for a song.  Really to bad about his knee, but still think he could play for a few more years.
    Posted by greeneater1[/QUOTE]

Yes, and I'd like Kevin Durant, but it's unrealistic, so why bother?