Cry Babies

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from spider-man. Show spider-man's posts

Cry Babies

I think The starters are a bunch of cry babies- They're upset and pouting at the loss of beloved Perk. They must know that if they lose home floor advantage to the Bulls, they won't advance. The Sixers are young and have nothing to lose; the Celtics have a lot to lose. Pierce had 0 points in the last 12 minutes: hows that for disinterest! I feel sorry for the coach, Rivers must be wondering why he's still coaching. Selfishness is not his game. Maybe the starting 4 should decide to do it for the gipper! Work hard, forget about the crying!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Cry Babies

In Response to Cry Babies:
    [QUOTE] I think The starters are a bunch of cry babies- They're upset and pouting at the loss of beloved Perk. They must know that if they lose home floor advantage to the Bulls, they won't advance. The Sixers are young and have nothing to lose; the Celtics have a lot to lose. Pierce had 0 points in the last 12 minutes: hows that for disinterest! I feel sorry for the coach, Rivers must be wondering why he's still coaching. Selfishness is not his game. Maybe the starting 4 should decide to do it for the gipper! Work hard, forget about the crying!
    Posted by spider-man[/QUOTE]

For sure, at least one of the starters is DEF a cry baby.

Can't blame him.

Management allows this nonsense.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

fine with me----they can pout as much as they want.
                 but don't expect 18th banner.

...then disect the whole team next year.

there is no basketball next year anyway

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Cry Babies:
    [QUOTE]fine with me----they can pout as much as they want.              but don't expect 18th banner. ...then disect the whole team next year. there is no basketball next year anyway
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

I agree that we may not be playing basketball next season.  Just look what is happening in the NFL so far.  They are not even close to reaching agreement and it looks it will take a while to agree on a solution.  The same thing may indeed transpire in the NBA.  Everything that I read says that the NBA isn't even close to agreeing to the terms of the new contract.