C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge

I hate to tell everyone I told you so, but I did call it right .No international players AGAIN.

1. Perkins 2.Garnett 3. Pierce 4. Allen 5. Rondo 6. S Oneil 7. J Oneil 8.Robinson 9. Van-Wafer 10. Daniles 11. Wallace 12. Avery 13.  Davis 14. Lafayette 15. Gafney-Finley-Hughes-

Erden contract was a non guaranteed . He is leaving for Turkey today

Harangody is being asked to come to camp without a contract. His agent wants Ainge to renounce his draft rights. Luke will never play for the C's.

Danny does it again.

Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Re: C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge

I hope Luke never plays for the Celtics. He can't guard anyone and was only drafted to be the white guy on the team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I think Erdan is going back to play for Turkey in the FIBA championships.  Please provide a link for Harangody, as I can't find that info anywhere.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

Link?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

In Response to Re: C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge:
    [QUOTE]I think Erdan is going back to play for Turkey in the FIBA championships.  Please provide a link for Harangody, as I can't find that info anywhere.
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Erden could decide to go back to Turkey.  I could see him going back,if Shaq or Jermaine both stay healthy through camp. 

Luke is headed to the d league even,if he signs with the Celtics. 

Luke should be released,because he can't play pf or sf on defense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Why all the vitriol about Harangody? Maybe its a racial thing? The guy is the only guy in the history of the Big East College basketball to average 20/10 for his entire 4 year career. He can score with the best of them though you might say he's a bit of a tweener. Never know which way DA and the Celtics will go with him,they have until 9/06/10 too sign him to a contract, no contract by that date and he automatically becomes a FA.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

In Response to C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge:
    [QUOTE]I hate to tell everyone I told you so, but I did call it right .No international players AGAIN.
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]

I hate to tell you this, but no one cares.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]I hope Luke never plays for the Celtics. He can't guard anyone and was only drafted to be the white guy on the team.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

Harangody dominated for 4 years in the best conf in College and would do the same in the pro's but not the right style.Not Danny material.Like most great college players will have to play overseas .Not flashy enough for the David Stern world wrestling league.

run

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge : I hate to tell you this, but no one cares.

Most true basketball fans care, fans like you who don't know the game and probally never played the game don't care and watch the game for the show and the stars.

The NBA is a star thug show

Run

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]I think Erdan is going back to play for Turkey in the FIBA championships.  Please provide a link for Harangody, as I can't find that info anywhere.
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

NBA Rumours.com

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

such bitter racism from this joke of a poster

there are just so many Pau's. Dirk's and Nash's out there for us to pick up... darnit Danny why haven't you brought one of them in?

I mean Erden and Harangody would be much better options than the O'Neal's for crying out loud

what a disgusting man run is

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

Erden and Luke will be on the team. I see nothing to substantiate this post

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]Why all the vitriol about Harangody? Maybe its a racial thing? The guy is the only guy in the history of the Big East College basketball to average 20/10 for his entire 4 year career. He can score with the best of them though you might say he's a bit of a tweener. Never know which way DA and the Celtics will go with him,they have until 9/06/10 too sign him to a contract, no contract by that date and he automatically becomes a FA.
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

i'd say it's nothing to do with racism and everything to do with lack of defensive ability.  scal was terrible and harangody can't play defense and he'd be even worse.  mccarty, another semi-recent 12th man, could at least play some pestering defense.  harangody can't play a lick of D at the positions he'd have to play at the pro level.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BillRKG. Show BillRKG's posts

[QUOTE]Erden and Luke will be on the team. I see nothing to substantiate this post
    Posted by HarryMangurian[/QUOTE]

I agree

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

The game is about winning, and entertainment, not demographics.

...so far, so good.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

As if the key to winning a championship is getting an international player. Get a clue.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]As if the key to winning a championship is getting an international player. Get a clue.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

I think he is more into diversity mix ....like mix it with women, illegals, gays, black, white, purple, homooo, mono, muslim, catholic and so on.
    Make oldschool happy, he is old school.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

When are they going to ban this fool? He's a broken record.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]The last good international player to come to the NBA was Dirk..I Would say Yao Ming..but since this is a post started by Run..We all know what he is lookin for..Few before and none after..but feel free to watch FIBA... Please tell me what international player you would love to see wearing green.. As far as Harangody goes..that was college..most college players who are good enough for the NBA dont stay in college for 4 years..so yea a grown man put up good numbers against kids comin out of high school.. But please tell me..if we had lets say Harangody..Scal..Reddick..Swift..Sasha..Big Z..Nash..Korver..And Brad Miller..Would will still be the Boston Celtic Thugs..And would we win many games????? Awwwwwwwwww Gotta Love The Commonwealth
    Posted by BBALLIQ[/QUOTE]

The team you name above would win 60 games and score 120 points a game.

It would not be thug slow ball but fast break hoop.

Run

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]The game is about winning, and entertainment, not demographics. ...so far, so good.
    Posted by TeamUmbutu[/QUOTE]

It is not about scorring or playing team ball anymore ,it is all thug defense and players who can jump but can't shoot and scores in the 70-80 point range.

ugly hoop and you know it stinks

run

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge : I think he is more into diversity mix ....like mix it with women, illegals, gays, black, white, purple, homooo, mono, muslim, catholic and so on. Make oldschool happy, he is old school.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

che you would never see Yao or Yi on a Danny A team.

never ever

run

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

As always, your addenda misses the point run.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

I think African American's represent about 75 percent of the total players in the league, so - on a 12 man roster - statistics would indicate that if you were making decisions absent of race, you would have 2 players outside of the 75% majority representation of players.  So, Run's not crazy for seeing it for what it is.  Maybe coincidence or the way the ball bounces, but not outside of worthy of having a conversation about.  If it was a team of white guys, you know people would be rioting in the streets, so fair is fair.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

i dont even post here anymore, but i have to say this.

runrunrun and RUN AWAY.

this is REVERSE RACISM by a punk poster.  I don't care what color my players are. I don't care what nationality they are. I and Danny Ainge cares how they PLAY ON THE COURT. 

So we have ALL BLACK PLAYERS, so freaken what. 

you are a joke.  you are racist. and Greenkiller has more credibility than you. YEA I WENT THERE.

racist POS and IM WHITE!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

God, what a tool.