C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Re: C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge

In Response to Re: C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge:
    [QUOTE]I think African American's represent about 75 percent of the total players in the league, so - on a 12 man roster - statistics would indicate that if you were making decisions absent of race, you would have 2 players outside of the 75% majority representation of players.  So, Run's not crazy for seeing it for what it is.  Maybe coincidence or the way the ball bounces, but not outside of worthy of having a conversation about.  If it was a team of white guys, you know people would be rioting in the streets, so fair is fair.
    Posted by jeezem[/QUOTE]

The NBA is 64 % black and 36 % white ,so most team would have 5-6 players white out of 15. Danny in the last 5 years has had Scal and only Scal.

Facts are facts , Danny didn't want to play in the nBA after college because of the race factor.I think he is trying to fix his past sins.

Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]This person Run is a hilarious character..So that team of proprer melanin would score 120 points..well that maybe fair since Nash is the PG..but if they score 120 what does the opposition score 240..Unfortunately this isn't football and there are 2 sides to the court..And yes when other teams play our beloved Celtic Thugs..They will be in for a bully beat down and yes they will be held under their NBA avg..With that said I can't wait to put a beatdown on the Heat Magic Lakers..Now Run Tell That...
    Posted by BBALLIQ[/QUOTE]

So you enjoy games like the finals last year 83-78. You most have loved the old Knick and Piston teams. Dannys slow ball will hurt the NBA.

If you can't win with talent win with bully ball,or should we say C's thug ball.

Run

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]i dont even post here anymore, but i have to say this. runrunrun and RUN AWAY. this is REVERSE RACISM by a punk poster.  I don't care what color my players are. I don't care what nationality they are. I and Danny Ainge cares how they PLAY ON THE COURT.  So we have ALL BLACK PLAYERS, so freaken what.  you are a joke.  you are racist. and Greenkiller has more credibility than you. YEA I WENT THERE. racist POS and IM WHITE!
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

Danny Ainge is like John Thompson ,both men selected only black players. At least Thompson was man enough to admit he never recuited white players. Reverse discrimanation is wrong and you know it.

I like all races and I think it is wrong when a person in power Ainge, has a steroptype image in his head of what a player should look like. No Irish need apply.

Run

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]You can just see Oldschool's self-proclaimed 147 IQ shining oh so brightly.
    Posted by stevekubersky[/QUOTE]

146 and falling fast, watching the C's has drained my brain.Boredom will do that to a person. High score for the C's next year will be 80 points,close to the average IQ of Ainge and current C's fans.

Run

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]Yup they score 120 jus like the Suns..Bytheway..how many championships has Nash won..Any Finals appearances???

Nash is the best point G in the NBA period, Rondo couldn't hold his jock strap. Rondo couldn't even start in College at Kentucky.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge : [QUOTE]In Response to C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge : I hate to tell you this, but no one cares. Most true basketball fans care, fans like you who don't know the game and probally never played the game don't care and watch the game for the show and the stars. The NBA is a star thug show Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]
    I am content to let my record speak for itself. It is fun to be called ignorant by a racist. The irony is delicious.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge : The NBA is 64 % black and 36 % white ,so most team would have 5-6 players white out of 15. Danny in the last 5 years has had Scal and only Scal. Facts are facts , Danny didn't want to play in the nBA after college because of the race factor.I think he is trying to fix his past sins. Run
    coud just be coincidence, but I don't see why everyone on here is just jumping all over your @#$% and calling you racist for bringing it up for discussion.  I think it is a very legitimate topic for discussion. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge : coud just be coincidence, but I don't see why everyone on here is just jumping all over your @#$% and calling you racist for bringing it up for discussion.  I think it is a very legitimate topic for discussion. 
    Posted by jeezem[/QUOTE]

As a man of mixed race parents I have seen racisms on both sides. As a former semi pro player I saw it first hand from stupid scouts,who after watching me score 20 points would say I was probably to slow to play in the pro's. To slow? I was the fastest guy out there.In college I could run a 9.3 100 yard dash. I was to slow because my complexion was too white. People see what they want to see.

Take care Run

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from santafesino. Show santafesino's posts

Luis Scola? takes as a boy to school  any of our PF.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge : As a man of mixed race parents I have seen racisms on both sides. As a former semi pro player I saw it first hand from stupid scouts,who after watching me score 20 points would say I was probably to slow to play in the pro's. To slow? I was the fastest guy out there.In college I could run a 9.3 100 yard dash. I was to slow because my complexion was too white. People see what they want to see. Take care Run
    I don't know much about the history of why people are giving you so much @#$%, but for them to just label you and point their finger at you and scream racist, and not to think about your point at all, just makes those people seem very small minded to me.  Maybe they just attack anyone who has ideas or experiences that are any different than their own.  Sad.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I would like to know where runrunandrun got his I.Q test, and what I.Q test it was. a 147 I.Q is 3 standard deviations above the mean. Statistically he's in the 99.7 percentile which is about 1 in 2 thousand I estimate.
        This is a challenge. I know a thing or two about valid I.Q testing. I'm waiting for your response runrunandrun.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

First political correctness fouls for Danny Ainge and the C's and now IQ claims run amok?

Gimmie a break. 

Not even worth responding to, and you guys have given this clown 46 reasons to keep posting his crapolla.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge : I don't know much about the history of why people are giving you so much @#$%, but for them to just label you and point their finger at you and scream racist, and not to think about your point at all, just makes those people seem very small minded to me.  Maybe they just attack anyone who has ideas or experiences that are any different than their own.  Sad.
    Posted by jeezem[/QUOTE]

If you don't know the Old Fool's history, then maybe you should ask someone instead of going on and on and on and on and on and on......in your accusatory  narrow minded way.  Some of us have had to listen to this schtik for 3 years now!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge : If you don't know the Old Fool's history, then maybe you should ask someone instead of going on and on and on and on and on and on......in your accusatory  narrow minded way.  Some of us have had to listen to this schtik for 3 years now!
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge : If you don't know the Old Fool's history, then maybe you should ask someone instead of going on and on and on and on and on and on......in your accusatory  narrow minded way.  Some of us have had to listen to this schtik for 3 years now!
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]

BC,

I feel like the boy who pointed out the King had no clothes on,while everyone else in in denial and refuse to see the truth.

Sometimes the truth hurts but it is better to get it out ,King Danny is a racist as he has power over people and uses stereotyped opinioned on what race plays the best hoop.

Run

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge : [QUOTE]In Response to C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge : I hate to tell you this, but no one cares. Most true basketball fans care, fans like you who don't know the game and probally never played the game don't care and watch the game for the show and the stars. The NBA is a star thug show Run

Runandrunandrunyourmouth, Most TRUE basketball fans DON'T care if their are or aren't Int'l basketball players on the roster. Serious. If you think most fans do care you need to take something for your runs. Fans like you who don't know the game and probally never played pretend like they are better GM's than the GM's themselves.
    I'm sure that across the entire New England area there are MILLIONS of fans depressed because Danny doesn't have any Int'l Players on the roster.
    Question for the board, Who was the idiot that used to come on this board up until a year ago and cry about Danny not drafting any Int'l players and crying that there were no white players on the Celtics?
    Sound familiar?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge : As a man of mixed race parents I have seen racisms on both sides. As a former semi pro player I saw it first hand from stupid scouts,who after watching me score 20 points would say I was probably to slow to play in the pro's. To slow? I was the fastest guy out there.In college I could run a 9.3 100 yard dash. I was to slow because my complexion was too white. People see what they want to see. Take care Run

holy crap...you ran a 9.3 100...seeing that bolt holds the 100 meter world record  at 9.58, I am betting that you either hold the 100 yard record or at least top 5 in the world.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

The old 100 yard dash record if I recall right was 9.1 seconds held by the former track and football star Bob Hayes. 9.3 is world class speed.
        When it comes to fishing stories and athletic prowess, some men can sure spread it thick.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]First political correctness fouls for Danny Ainge and the C's and now IQ claims run amok? Gimmie a break.  Not even worth responding to, and you guys have given this clown 46 reasons to keep posting his crapolla.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]
    You're right Ski. I found myself getting annoyed and I responded. I'll do my best to think twice before I respond to this guy runrunandrun again.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge : holy crap...you ran a 9.3 100...seeing that bolt holds the 100 meter world record  at 9.58, I am betting that you either hold the 100 yard record or at least top 5 in the world.
    Posted by stillallbost08[/QUOTE]

100 yard dash  not meter

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge : BC,  I feel like the boy who pointed out the King had no clothes on,while everyone else in in denial and refuse to see the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts but it is better to get it out ,King Danny is a racist as he has power over people and uses stereotyped opinioned on what race plays the best hoop. Run

I thought he was, too.  Back when he was the second baseman for the Toronto Blue Jays.  He was drafted in the second round by the Celtics (would have been a lottery pick if not for baseball).  He said it was against his religion to play in a league that was 70% black, so don't bother drafting him.
    After realizing he couldn't hit a curve ball, he had a change of heart.  He has drafred and traded very well.  One could argue his only weak area until 2008 was the area of Free Agents.  After all, before Posey and House the only one he signed was Scal....................how'd that turn out? 
    Bottom line - Danny Ainge is NOT a racist.  You cannot be a racist against your own people.  Further, what good white players were available to us this year - or European?  IF they were any good, or available, he would draft them or sign them.  End of story!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]I agree with BC..and for the record I could careless what color or country a player was from if he can ball he can ball...and at the end of the day the owners are the ones picking and paying...now no one is complaining that in a league with approximately 75% non white players..whats the percentage on non-white owners...IMO I dont care cause I just wana see good basketball..On That Note.. DA go and get Thaddeus Young from the 76ers..he is a 6'8 SF that runs the floor like a gazelle..he is in the final year of his rookie contract and is now playing for his fourth coach in four years...

You should care! There should be more non white owners and non black players.

Stereotypes hurt all everyone

Run

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge : NBA Rumours.com
    Hey that is not a real site but you buy that name. Erdan has a two year deal with first year guarrentted. Just make stuff up.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's 12 man roster typical for Ainge : Hey that is not a real site but you buy that name. Erdan has a two year deal with first year guarrentted. Just make stuff up.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE]

I've read seveal posts in regards to people claiming they know Erdens contract. Some say it's guaranteed and others not. Will the person who really knows Erden's contract please stand up.