C's in FIRST, C's in FIRST! anyone got a beef with this?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

Re: C's in FIRST, C's in FIRST! anyone got a beef with this?

this team sucks in the worst way in that not only do they absolutely suck and are not a playoff caliber team, but the division is so bad that they may be forced into the playoffs by being the best of the suck teams. it's a nightmare scenario.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

this team sucks in the worst way in that not only do they absolutely suck and are not a playoff caliber team, but the division is so bad that they may be forced into the playoffs by being the best of the suck teams. it's a nightmare scenario.

[/QUOTE]

Yup .... Plan B Danny, Plan B

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

what's plan B that is so much more of a non gamble than the draft lottery? trading for another teams all-star? ooops! too bad that will require lottery picks just like it did for KG and Ray. Oops! too bad boston won't have any. so what's option C? hope and pray that a big time FA signs with Boston? Oops! too bad that never happens in Boston. What's plan D? Oh it looks like we are already on plan D.... be the best of the worst for years to come just like the Atlanta Hawks and Denver Nuggets who have two of the longest active NBA playoff streaks and nothing to show for it. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

From worst 2 first?  Actually we would have been the worst first.  Ah this is making me thirsty

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

There is no way the hawks pick will be a lottery pick.  They are average, above average for the east.  They will take the nets pick and we will get our own pick and Atlanta's, which will likely be in the 15-19 range.  Not exactly a desirable position.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to myurkus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

There is no way the hawks pick will be a lottery pick.  They are average, above average for the east.  They will take the nets pick and we will get our own pick and Atlanta's, which will likely be in the 15-19 range.  Not exactly a desirable position.

[/QUOTE]

No way?

Yes, way.

A lot can happen in a season.

Brooklyn was supposed to be the shis nizzle.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hahaha ... the biggest WELCHER OF ALL TIME is looking for some sucker to make a bet with that will never be paid off when HE LOSES which is "CONSISTENTLY."

[/QUOTE]

I'm 1-0 against you and never played against me again.

You even reneged!

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

you can't find more than 5 posts by me after I lost that bet by the slimmest of margins ... I honored my bet more than anything you've honored in your existance Fungus.

BTW, You s/b embarrassed how some bench warmer like Tolliver came up near even that season to Davis after all the crap you talked about how good Davis was and how high his ceiling was gonna be ... When was the last time Davis made an Allstar appearance?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

[QUOTE]

I predict we're going to be better than last year. Again. Face it 34 we're not a lottery calibre team.

[/QUOTE]

They told me in high school smokin' too much peace weed would kill my brain cells...now, by reading what you wrote, I can see they were right.

[/QUOTE]

it certainly wasn't your science teacher who told you that. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

you can't find more than 5 posts by me after I lost that bet by the slimmest of margins ... I honored my bet more than anything you've honored in your existance Fungus.

BTW, You s/b embarrassed how some bench warmer like Tolliver came up near even that season to Davis after all the crap you talked about how good Davis was and how high his ceiling was gonna be ... When was the last time Davis made an Allstar appearance?

[/QUOTE]

Still, the deal was no posting after the final game of the regular season in April.

But you were posting on draft night, telling everybody Trey Thompkins will slide to #25!

HAHAHA

Draft night was on June, right?

Again, the deal was not a single post after the final regular season game in April.

You reneged.

Ever since you lost that bet, nobody here takes you seriously anymore.

I mean someone born in Brazil is a Euro?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

You're the only "NOBODY" here ...

I don't remember anything about "April" ... generally it was after playoffs ... Of course thats the excuse you used but then you broke that too ... Again, repost more than five posts made by me or shut up since you never went away or kept your end of the losing bet you had. LOSER!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

The Atlantic division is pathetic! The team that wins the division this season, may do so with a losing record! 

The bigger question - Where is the BEEF? It is not in the Atlantic division, that is for sure!! 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Boston’s 8-12 record is tied with the 2006-07 New Jersey Nets for the worst in NBA history by a division leader through 20 games.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

Adjusted for mpg it will be close but Toll has a much higher Efficiency ... Loser agrees to stop posting from the close of the season in 2011 till the 1st regular season game next October ... Good Luck!

You think I didn't archive that embarrassing statement of yours, Mployee?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

As you've made the argument in your own case, the season ends after playoffs ... you said nothing about the regular season end other than till the regular season begins in Oct.

Trying to spin words again in your favor as usual ... BITE ME cause as usual you are WRONG AGAIN!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Just for a reality check, the Knicks (in last place) are only three games out of first place. 

So it wouldn't take much improvement from another team for the Celts to fall back significantly. 

That said I'm ok if Ainge wants to make a push in such a weak conferernce. If so, he should look to improve the roster further.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just for a reality check, the Knicks (in last place) are only three games out of first place. 

So it wouldn't take much improvement from another team for the Celts to fall back significantly. 

That said I'm ok if Ainge wants to make a push in such a weak conferernce. If so, he should look to improve the roster further.

[/QUOTE]

What would you suggest?  You got a trade in mind so we can all pick you apart ... C'mon BTS, join the party!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

As you've made the argument in your own case, the season ends after playoffs ... you said nothing about the regular season end other than till the regular season begins in Oct.

Trying to spin words again in your favor as usual ... BITE ME cause as usual you are WRONG AGAIN!!!

The season ends after the playoffs?

Fine.

But what were you doing posting on draft night?

Season was over on draft night, right?

How could I be wrong when it was you who made the terms of the deal?

You said stop posting.

Stop posting means not even 5 posts, right?

It's simple, you reneged!

[/QUOTE]

No ... I broke the rule/bet 3-5 times over a few days during the exclusion period and you just said up yours to the guy you lost to and posted all summer anyway. Big difference Sonny Patel. I at least honored the majority or all but 1-3 days where I snuck a post in to defend myself but you used the defense excuse to break and dishonor your bet completely you WELCHER.

And where do you get off even bringing up my few posts over 5 months after the BS you pulled HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to myurkus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

We are 8-12.  Come on guys, we are not good.  Even if we win this godawful division, we get stomped in the playoffs and get a shitty pick.  This is a good thing?

[/QUOTE]

We can be good. We are 4-2 without Olynyk and Rondo is coming back.

Screw the pick. We will have plenty of lotto picks from Atlanta and Brooklyn.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO... this got me bending over laughing...