C's leave their skin on the court

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

C's leave their skin on the court

I love my C's...These guys played their b@lls out in this game...I dont know if a congrats thread was started and I seriously dont care...this is what I can do for them. Deep full hearted appreciation and love for the organization...Jeff Green showed that he deserves to be a Celtic and get up and running with the young guys... Delonte deserves the same...and I hope the Big Three still comeback and perhaps give some opportunity for the younger guys to start..I hope Doc comes back..Congratulations for leaving your skin on the court...you guys lost with lots of confidence, with heart and passion for the game and that is what I always ask for my team and that is what a fan could ask for...Thanks for a great season....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

Re: C's leave their skin on the court

In Response to C's leave their skin on the court:
    [QUOTE]I love my C's...These guys played their b@lls out in this game...I dont know if a congrats thread was started and I seriously dont care...this is what I can do for them. Deep full hearted appreciation and love for the organization...Jeff Green showed that he deserves to be a Celtic and get up and running with the young guys... Delonte deserves the same...and I hope the Big Three still comeback and perhaps give some opportunity for the younger guys to start..I hope Doc comes back..Congratulations for leaving your skin on the court...you guys lost with lots of confidence, with heart and passion for the game and that is what I always ask for my team and that is what a fan could ask for...Thanks for a great season....
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

well said

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: C's leave their skin on the court

and by the way for all the trolls, Miami is not going to win it all..