C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What?

In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What?:
    [QUOTE]Scenario #1 - the sky is falling, we must insert Shaq despite his sore achilles so we can beat the Nets and let them know who is Boss, and lets get Delonte back because in here even though he still has a cast and Danny made up a story about an ankle injured in warmups....Lets bring back JON even though he is still dizzy from anastesia..We must win these games at all cost or we run the risk of losing homecourt to the Big Bad Bulls!!!  - Ok, so now you won a couple more games and at tip off of game 1 of the first series we have 8 players suited up and 2 are from the D-league.. Scenario # 2 -  Everything is fine.  This team knows what it has even though the fans arent buying the O'Neals coming back.  We may lose a few games in this stretch but once guys come back at full strenght, its a no brainer that we run the table in the last 5 games and gain that momentum needed and also having the new guys all feel confident about their game, so if called upon in the 2nd round, they have a sense of belonging and some comfort. Everyone should be relatively healthy and we can make a long run because noone  is as deep or talented as us and we WILL win at home or on the road.  This homecourt shyt is overated and we dont plan on playing many game 7's anyway. I choose to think that the Celtics players arent panicking and have it in cruise control and NO, they dont owe any fans some sort of maximum effort because you bought a cheap ticket to a game nodody else cared to watch live.  The guys are tired and you armchair(never bounced a ball) whiners have no right to critisize , soooo shut ur pie hole and relax until the playoffs start and then judge this team.  We all knew at the beginning of the year that guys like Shaq were brought here to provide postseason Play, so stop b*tching about losses to teams who will be fishing when WE are playing in June...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Amen!  Very insightful, Jay!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]I choose to think that the Celtics players arent panicking and have it in cruise control and NO, they dont owe any fans some sort of maximum effort because you bought a cheap ticket to a game nodody else cared to watch live.  The guys are tired and you armchair(never bounced a ball) whiners have no right to critisize , soooo shut ur pie hole and relax until the playoffs start and then judge this team.  We all knew at the beginning of the year that guys like Shaq were brought here to provide postseason Play, so stop b*tching about losses to teams who will be fishing when WE are playing in June...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Impressive, most impressive - smack talk from an anonymous poster on a public message board.  The Celtics should post this smackdown in their locker room.  This should have the rest of the NBA shaking in their sneakers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What? : Impressive, most impressive - smack talk from an anonymous poster on a public message board.  The Celtics should post this smackdown in their locker room.  This should have the rest of the NBA shaking in their sneakers.
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

A 45 is way more scary than 1234.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What? : Are you normally this dumb or is this a special occasion?

Let's see if you can figure this one out. The Lakers lost 5 games in each of the first 3 months of the season, November, December, and January. They also lost 4 games in February. The Celtics on the other hand have never lost 5 games in one month. So if you can't figure out that Lakers lost 4 or 5 games every month compared to the Celtics' 1234 losses every month then you're hopeless.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What? :   You are without a doubt the dumbest, most ignorant poster on this board.  The Celtics never lost 5 in one month?  Try 2006-2007, when they lost at least 8 games in every single month, at one stretch from Jan 7 to Jan 31 they lost 13 straight!!  And that's just for 1 year.  I can kick myself wasting time on idiots and complete morons like yourself.  In fact, calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

I'm talking about this season, over. Do you copy? Over.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What? :   You are without a doubt the dumbest, most ignorant poster on this board.  The Celtics never lost 5 in one month?  Try 2006-2007, when they lost at least 8 games in every single month, at one stretch from Jan 7 to Jan 31 they lost 13 straight!!  And that's just for 1 year.  I can kick myself wasting time on idiots and complete morons like yourself.  In fact, calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

What made you think that I was talking about regular season history? Over. Like I said, you couldn't figure that one out. Over. You're hopeless. Over.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What? : You feelin' kinda stupid now, victorlee? Over. Come on, victorlee, don't embarrass yourself in front of all the Celtic fans on this board. Over. I picked 4 and 5 because I said JayShizzle45 is way more scary than victorlee1234. Over. You getting it? Over. Or your puny brain got lost in transit? Over.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

The only one who should be embarrassed is you with your convoluted and juvenile arguments and stupid azz remarks.  Why don't you sit down and give your mind a rest.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

The games were important because of the effort, it did not appear that some were giving the effort and then doc went brain dead and played rondo at the two.  Now that is cause for concern.  Why with the #1 seed handed to us on a platter would you get effort like that and coaching that played rondo at the two at an important time of the game (nets game)?  It is just a puzzel and makes you worried that this team without Perk just may not have what it takes.  It does not make you a poor fan to notice this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What? : The only one who should be embarrassed is you with your convoluted and juvenile arguments and stupid azz remarks.  Why don't you sit down and give you mind a rest.

HAHAHA!!!

Talk about giving your mind a rest. Over. I'm not the Laker fan telling every Celtic fan, on a Celtics forum, that the Lakers are a great team. Over.

Are you insecure about your team, victorlee? Over.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What? : HAHAHA!!! Talk about giving your mind a rest. Over. I'm not the Laker fan telling every Celtic fan, on a Celtics forum, that the Lakers are a great team. Over. Are you insecure about your team, victorlee? Over.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Point me where I stated that the Lakers are a great team.  You can't because I didn't state it, you dimwit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What? : Point me where I stated that the Lakers are a great team.

So you agree with me then? Over. That the Lakers are not a great team anymore and will not be in the Finals this season. Over. Come on, tell me you agree with me! Over.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What? : So you agree with me then? Over. That the Lakers are not a great team anymore and will not be in the Finals this season. Over. Come on, tell me you agree with me! Over.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Point to me where I stated that the Lakers are not good and is not going to the Finals.  You can't because I didn't state it, imbecile.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What? : Point to me where I stated that the Lakers are not good and is not going to the Finals.  You can't because I didn't state it, imbecile.

Imbecile? Over. You're describing yourself! Over. First you say you did not say the Lakers are great, then now you're saying they are. Over. Really now, victorlee. Over. Which is it? Over.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What? : Imbecile? Over. You're describing yourself! Over. First you say you did not say the Lakers are great, then now you're saying they are. Over. Really now, victorlee. Over. Which is it? Over.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

And why shoud I show my hand to a simpleton like yourself?  Anyway, I can punk you some more but my wife wants to play.  So why don't you get some sleep so you have a little energy for your 6th grade class tomorrow.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxvsGiants. Show RedSoxvsGiants's posts

Its not that they lost three games its who they lost to and at home.  Great teams, Championship teams, do not lose to teams with losing records at their home court.  Great teams, Championship teams, have pride and desire and win most of their home games and they dont choke to teams that dont even belong on the same court as them.  So to have questions about this team at this time after these disconcerting losses is only rational for a true fan.  The Pats where 14-2 best record in the NFL and still choked to the Jests at home in the first round so maybe thats why fans are a little concerned since we just saw this happen.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

I think Fierce has found a new love interest; Ky Cel it's time to get jealous. I hope you're seeing red and do something crazy to the one that spurned you. Then maybe the child's play will cease and the real men will go to the hole with authority.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]I think Fierce has found a new love interest; Ky Cel it's time to get jealous. I hope you're seeing red and do something crazy to the one that spurned you. Then maybe the child's play will cease and the real men will go to the hole with authority.
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

kyceltic is done! He's been exposed and everybody is starting to ignore him. Mission accomplished!

And once the Lakers start losing games again these idiotic trolls will go back into hiding. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What? : kyceltic is done! He's been exposed and everybody is starting to ignore him. Mission accomplished! And once the Lakers start losing games again these idiotic trolls will go back into hiding. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Look at yourself in the mirror knucklehead Smith, and ask yourself, how did i let KyCeltic take control of my life, and what can i do to end it!!  The answer is, you can do nothing, i pull the strings and you dance like a good little puppet!! The music is starting!!!  HAHAHA

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What? : - It's in the folk tradition: there's a new song goin' round. The Ballad of Victorlee & P34 P34 shot Victorlee, shot her so bad, she was a bimbo, best bimbo he ever had. Too bad, she dead & gone, 1,2,3,4. Dead & gone, dead & gone, Gonna miss her so, Miss her like a hole in da head, gotta git another ho. Dead & Gone, dead & gone. Victorlee  new nuttin'  a no nuttin, sun o' a' gun, P34 wuz a gamblin' man An a Galeic man plus one, A Celtic biscuit roller, not a one & an done. Dead & gone, dead & gone. (Spoken: Goodbye, Victorlee.)
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

What we have here is a retarded poet.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What? : What we have here is a retarded fan that doesn't seem to know where his teams website is, so he shows up here to irritate people.  I am sure you will go away like always as soon as the Fakers start their losing again.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I was drawn to the Celtics "Mystique", the one that has carried them to 1 Title in 25 years.  Anyway, it's much more fun in the Lion's Den. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

In Response to C's Lose 3 out of 4: So What?:
    [QUOTE]We are offically in trouble? GIVE ME A BREAK! Oh ye of little faith.  Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

It matters Rondowski...especially if we end up in Chicago for the start of the Conference finals. No way they should lose to NJ or any of these other stiffs. It's complacency and they cannot afford it.