C's Very Close to getting David West????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

Re: C's Very Close to getting David West????

In Response to Re: C's Very Close to getting David West????:
    [QUOTE]3-year, $27-29M deal? Sign and trade? O'Neal and Rondo for David West? Is that possible?
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]
    no way they do that

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Kirk,
    I read this to, seems like a guy who would appreciate Boston.  Very exciting development, but who knows what to believe at this point. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Wow!  Are they back in CP3 sweepstakes?  Is DH in the works?  This is getting very exciting.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Something has to be up.  Jermaine O'Neal is our only Center, and we now have 3 pretty good 3/4's (West, Green, and Bass).  Some trade has to be coming.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

what the hell is going on?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Whatever happens with CP3 & DH you got to appreciate the fact that DA isn't waiting around for the chips to fall and is being very proactive.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

This is so out of nowere. This is part of some type of mega trade that lands CP3 or D12 in LA though. It has to be. Celtics have no Center. They would have to play small with KG at Center. What else could they do. Your not going to pay West that money to come off the bench. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

david west is a very good player, a KG, JON, wilcox, and bass front court sounds pretty good

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Does this put the C's in any position to sign a big timer?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's Very Close to getting David West???? : The problem is, JO is going to be traded for David West.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

well i still like the move, espescially if it is to set up something big

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Don't want to go to bed right now (even though it's only 9 PST).  This is fascinating - Go Danny, Go!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Don't want to go to bed right now (even though it's only 9 PST).  This is fascinating - Go Danny, Go!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    +1

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Nah, not a big deal. Logic is pretty sound. Older team, players coming of injuries try redistribution of minutes, playing 10 players high minutes each game.   

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Wow,  DA has assembled a good solid team in a matter of a hmmm day???

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]WojYahooNBA  The agent for Dwight Howard, Dan Fegan, tells Y! Sports that Orlando has given Howard permission to talk to three teams. 22 seconds ago  ·  reply  ·  retweet  ·  favorite
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

That makes 4 correct calls ... What a day!!!

Going for 5 .... Let's see:

Lakers

Celtics

Dallas

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

Earlier Rivers had said his No. 1 concern after the lockout was filling up the team's bench and he specifically said he told Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge to stock up on power forwards. Rivers said he knew Ainge would restock the team for a title run. 

"You know with Danny, he’s going to be aggressive," said River. "Enough that he’s going to get us every single part. One of the things I told Danny is, I don't care if it doesn't fit, get talent. I'll take talent and we’ll figure it out. If we have five guards, we’ll play with it. I was serious about that. I think you need skill in this league to win, I’d rather have skilled size. But if it turns out that we don't have that, then we dont’ have that."