C's vs Bulls - Bad feeling

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

C's vs Bulls - Bad feeling

I have a funny feeling that we go down tonight. They just got Boozer back so I'm sure they're feeling better about themselves. He's not in shape so I hope we can go to KG early and get him off the court.

We're a little thin right now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: C's vs Bulls - Bad feeling

In Response to C's vs Bulls - Bad feeling:
    [QUOTE]I have a funny feeling that we go down tonight. They just got Boozer back so I'm sure they're feeling better about themselves. He's not in shape so I hope we can go to KG early and get him off the court. We're a little thin right now.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

I agree. Do we have any PGs who are 100%.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Chicago got blown out the other night. I can't recall for sure who it was against.  It may have been the Magic. Don't hold me to that. 
       Boozer had a bad game a few nights ago and I don't expect him to play well until he gets the rust off.  Remember, he missed training camp and all of the season thus far and he's playing with a new team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

You know, Bias, I HATE when you write that you have a bad feeling about a game.  It really, really irritates me.......................because you are usually right!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Plus, it seems like Chicago dumped it's last game to save energy for tonight

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Thanks Hedley but I hate to predict the demise of the Cs but we know what happens with this club sometimes. Hopefully we don't come with that complacent attitude that we've seen before.

Boozer back now allows them to move Gibson to the bench so our bench better be ready to play tonight. It should be a good game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

Good luck C's...focus and play defense.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

So what if the Cs go down tonight. The Cs can afford to lose 3-4 games every month and still end up with 57 wins. Cool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I'm not worried about a let down but more of fatigue being an issue. This is their third game in 4 nights and I think the bulls get up for the Celtics. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: C's vs Bulls - Bad feeling:
    [QUOTE]So what if the Cs go down tonight. The Cs can afford to lose 3-4 games every month and still end up with 57 wins. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

61 looks better to me. We need to win tonight!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

i worry about whose the refs

Bill KennedyCurtis BlairLeroy Richardson

NO joeme crookford

wish Nate is out there and Daniels needs to keep playing good

watch the early foul trouble and the 4th quarter collapse

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Chicago got blown out by Orlando in Chicago.  By 30.

I've also got a bad feeling about tonight.  They're going to need Ray to be hot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's vs Bulls - Bad feeling :  61 looks better to me. We need to win tonight!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

You're right, right now the Celtics are on track for 60 wins rather than 57.

If the Celtics win tonight a potential double digit win streak is achievable. The Celtics got a break when Joe Johnson will not be in the lineup against the Cs on Dec. 16.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Celtics Bulls has turned into a nice rivalry --- Rondo/Rose; KG/Noah...look for an ejection for Noah if KG gets under his skin. GO CELTICS!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's vs Bulls - Bad feeling : You're right, right now the Celtics are on track for 60 wins rather than 57. If the Celtics win tonight a potential double digit win streak is achievable. The Celtics got a break when Joe Johnson will not be in the lineup against the Cs on Dec. 16.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Last time i thought we could go on a winning streak, we lost 2 in a row!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not worried about a let down but more of fatigue being an issue. This is their third game in 4 nights and I think the bulls get up for the Celtics. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Anything can happen in a given game but I agree. Not so much that the starters are tired but BBD and Quis are covering two and maybe three positions. They are probably real tired and won't be as effective. Guess we'll see. JMO

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

C's need a win tonight, just keep feeding the ball to Shaq in the paint, there is no one on the Bulls that can slow him down. We need to get home field advantage once the playoffs start!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Me too, but if it's any consolation, the last time I had a bad feeling was before the last Atlanta game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

i'm not worried and celtics will win.....protect homecourt

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Rondo just passed up another bunny shot to get an assist.. (&%$#)(&@$

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Give the dayam ball to Shaq in the post, I repeat there is no one on the Bulls who can defend him, easy baskets, enough jump shots!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Sigh ... up by 14, I think, in the first, now it's tied.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I tell ya, the refs are ruining basketball in the NBA.  This game SUX, just like last game. Every time down theres a foul ... for both teams and rotten calls for both teams too.

When the heck we gonna get to watch a 4-5 stretch of basketball?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

that is... a 4-5 MINUTE stretch of bball

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

THE bENCH LET US DOWN ...... what was that???? And Doc waits til they tie the game up to put the starters back in smh.... So much for Boozer havin a bad night