C's vs Bulls - Bad feeling

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Re: C's vs Bulls - Bad feeling

Noah throws and elbow which results in a double tech??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I knew Ray was gonna try & make that dumb pass at end of half.  Geez, I wish hed just give the ball up, hes terrible with it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Pierce always tryna draw a foul n always miss just play ball mannn come on

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

For a guy who can't shoot, Rondo is surely padding his shooting percentage with all of these layups.  But I'll take them.

If our bench could hold this or extend this, we're good but I have a feeling that Chicago has another run in them.  We just cannot be finished either.

KGLove, I feel you Pierce.  Quit trying to draw the foul with his slow, predictable pump fake.  Get to the elbow and make it happen.

Shaq is a plain HACK.  He is THAT old that he cannot move his feet.  He doesn't even attempt to position himself.  Every foul he commits looks like a flagrant.  Shaq kills players and all he does is raise his arms.

Now we're playing with some urgency.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

ooooooh great 3rd quarter<<< i dont get to say that too often... 12 more minutesss Shaq has 5 fouls tho -_-

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Rondo continues to prove that you don't have to be a shooter to play in the league. Handling, defense, passing, and basketball IQ are just as big.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: C's vs Bulls - Bad feeling:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's vs Bulls - Bad feeling : Kall, Each time Ray butchers a possession (which most likely will happen if he takes more than three dribbles)  I think about your thread and all the grief you got.  I love Ray, but cringe whenever he is doing more than shooting or driving towards the basket.
    Posted by jallen3531[/QUOTE]

Thanks jallen... sometimes people just wanna believe what they want but Ray just cant handle the ball in traffic usually and makes poor decisions.. I knew he was gonna try to lead Quis on that play...even if he thread the needle, it was a turnover waiting to happen..

Still Ray tried to be Rondo...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Great TEAM win!!!!! KG was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Pregame pessimistic premonitions.
    Much ado about nothing.
    KG was back tonite.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

A little premature on the worries.....

CELTICS WIN!!!!!!!!!  CELTICS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Doc should have brought the bench in a little earlier at the end of the 4th.   All those banging on Rondo, he took and made jump shots as well as made lay ups and dished it to open players for dunks, lay ups and jump shots.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Rondo's dimes were good tonight but his D was great. He gets the game ball.

Pud

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Hmm, that bad feeling must have been indigestion. Good win

Once Erden bulks up and gains confidence he will be a good player.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]A little premature on the worries..... CELTICS WIN!!!!!!!!!  CELTICS WIN!!!!!!!!!!! I thought Doc should have brought the bench in a little earlier at the end of the 4th.   All those banging on Rondo, he took and made jump shots as well as made lay ups and dished it to open players for dunks, lay ups and jump shots.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]
    Hey jdm894g
    You're not in the minority viewpoint on that one. I think 99% of the posters think Doc doesn't bring in the bench early enough.
    In Doc's defense (which I don't do all the time) except for BBD, the bench wasn't firing on all cylinders tonite.  Doc probably still had memories of the Portland game bouncing around inside his head.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Cant blame Doc tonight the bench was a total mess 2nd quarter which is why he was hesitant to bring em back in Baby did everything Wrong in the 1st half... but he made up for it later on....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo's dimes were good tonight but his D was great. He gets the game ball. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]
    Pud
    Pardon my ignorance
    Why are assists called dimes?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Rondo can't shoot, Ray can't dribble, Paul forces shots, KG is worn out, Shaq is too old.  How the hell have we won any games this year? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

"Rondo can't shoot, Ray can't dribble, Paul forces shots, KG is worn out, Shaq is too old.  How the hell have we won any games this year?  "

oh that lucky lepracon

good team win

C's limited Rose nice

and stayed mostly in control of the game

PLUS PLUS PLUS  NO nada nein 4th quarter meltdown

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

Sagging off Rondo results in him having room to make those lob passes over the top to KG and Shaq. If his defender was playing him close he wouldn't be able to do it. Or at least it would be harder. I guess it is proving to be a pretty big mistake to sag off of Rondo this year. Three or four assists a game over the top when his defender sags toward the paint.

That is what is so beautiful about basketball....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I said when Shaq got here he would lead the league in FG%.  I guess he doesn't have enought attempts cause he is leading the league.  The other side of the coin here is Rondo gets even more easy assists.  Perk would mess up at least 2 a game that Shaq finishes of hard.  This has a lot to do with Rondo getting more assists.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's vs Bulls - Bad feeling : Pud Pardon my ignorance Why are assists called dimes?
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

As I understand it, operator assistance used to cost a dime.

Pud

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: C's vs Bulls - Bad feeling : As I understand it, operator assistance used to cost a dime. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]
    Makes sense. Thanx

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I always thought it was from the saying "you could stop on a dime."

So to a great pass became putting it on the dime and then just a dime.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I was just thinking that your bad feeling should be for tomorrows game against the NETS....that is a game the Cs can lay an egg.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenkillme. Show greenkillme's posts

[QUOTE]I said when Shaq got here he would lead the league in FG%.  I guess he doesn't have enought attempts cause he is leading the league.  The other side of the coin here is Rondo gets even more easy assists.  Perk would mess up at least 2 a game that Shaq finishes of hard.  This has a lot to do with Rondo getting more assists.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

It was brilliant for Ainge to recognize that by getting Shaq the C's would be able to take advantage of any guard who sagged off Rondo. When the guard sags off Rondo has plenty of room to toss the ball over the top to Shaq. Could those assists (and of course the rejuvenated KG dunks) be the difference in Rondo's totals this year? I think so.