CSNE BLACKS OUT Pierce Special W.T.F.!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

CSNE BLACKS OUT Pierce Special W.T.F.!!!!!!!!!

I am one irate MFer. I came home to watch the Paul Pierce special on CSNE {Directv} and the Celtics blacked the show out in my area {Spokane, WA}. Now, I am sure hoping all of the good people of New England are getting to enjoy the show but if the Celtics OR the NESN does not want to show respect to the good Celtic Fans around the Country, then they should let everyone know so we can cancel the NBA Package and Sports Package on Directv. There are a lot of people that have had to leave the New England area due to a job/Military and they are really sheeting on us. If anyone else if as mad as I am, you need to go to NESN.com and complain. And you can use the type language that I would love to be using right now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Re: CSNE BLACKS OUT Pierce Special W.T.F.!!!!!!!!!

W.T.F.  W.T.F. W.T.F. W.T.F. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

hahaha sorry to hear that man, it was a great recap.

But seriously, just go on youtube and watch all the great moments from his career. Thats essentially what the show was with a Tommy narration.

I'm sad that there can never be another Paul Pierce. What an era, what a star, a legend, the truth.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

hahaha sorry to hear that man, it was a great recap.

But seriously, just go on youtube and watch all the great moments from his career. Thats essentially what the show was with a Tommy narration.

I'm sad that there can never be another Paul Pierce. What an era, what a star, a legend, the truth.

I have spent thousands of dollars over the past 35 years not only watching but traveling to watch the Celts and P2 was one of my favorites of all time. If I could get in the room with the MFing ckskr that made this decision, I would make Aaron Hernandez look like an angel. This just aint right. Maybe they should send Kelly Olynyk back to Spokane. No respect. Blowing a gasket...no have went past that point! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!