D E P T H!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

D E P T H!!!

Can't say enough how pleased I am with our offseason ! We are finally deep on paper again and really haven't been since the 08 post trade deadline (after adding Sam and PJ). Injuries happen but we are finally at least better equipped to handle it. Pierce finally has players who can spell him. Green can start some games if Danny and Doc want to keep pierce and KG fresh. Lee can play some SF against smaller SF's of course. Joseph looks pretty good. Dooling helps. Great locker room guy, mentor, and he is the type of guy I trust to rise to an occasion if we ever needed it. Terry as a player for player vs Ray? Most pick Ray. But....... Terry can play point, thrives off the bench, and scores off the dribble. Love Jet! Sullinger should play right away and spell Bass hopefully providing scoring down low. Wilcox runs the floor well for a big and was in a groove prior to his heart condition. Melo at worst will block some shots (mostly in Maine) and Collins can carve out space and defend the post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: D E P T H!!!

Rondo - Dooling - Smith (NG - Note A)

Lee - Terry - Christmas (NG - Note B)

Pierce - Green - Joseph (NG - Note C)

Bass - Wilcox - Sullinger

KG - Collins - TBD - Melo

Injured Reserve: Bradley

Unsigned FA: Pietrus

A) Smith signed a two-year, minimum-salary contract. The first year is $25,000 guaranteed, becoming fully guaranteed ($473,604) if not waived on or before Nov. 15. The second year is fully non-guaranteed, becoming fully guaranteed ($788,872) if not waived by June 30, 2013.

B) Dionte Christmas signed a similar contract to Smith's but with his guarantee somewhat more (potentially giving him the inside track in the competition for a final roster spot). Christmas had overseas offers and the C's had to guarantee more in order to get him into camp.

C) Kris Joseph's two-year deal is fully non-guaranteed.

That's 13 guaranteed contracts. Based on Joseph's SL play it may be assumed he will make the roster for #14. If neither Christmas or Smith succeed in seeing their contracts become guaranteed and end up in ME, then there is room for one more guaranteed contract (TBD). Ainge could have pursued Milicic but Darko must be interested in Miami or another team since we signed Collins. It would be wise of Danny to wait to fill this final spot, till after camps break and more players are cut, to have room for a final guaranteed contract and potentially that missing Big (PF/C).

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

If you have 15 spots and 5 positions I have no problem with anybody who wants to list 3 players per position and has to choose where players who play multiple positions go, they go so they put someone like wilcox at PF.

The C's have 5-6 players who play 2 positions.

The issue with Mployee here is his giant 'TBD' in the C spot... if you're fine listing 4 C's then put Wilcox there, b/c he obv. will mostly be the 5, and put the 'TBD' as the 3rd string PF.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

We have depth if (and this is a big if) no one gets injured. Basically we have the same team like last year before the camp. Lets hope that no one goes down like last year and the guys with major surgeries come back healthy before we celebrate.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

I think Dooling  the final vet signing now.
    we have 14 players who wll (barrng injury) be on the 15 man roster.

Chstmas & Smith will bte fo the final roste spot.

we'll add two more camp players (maybe Brackins if no one gives him any guaranteed money) and we're done.

C- Melo
    C Collins

C/F- Garnett
    C/F- Wilcox

PF- Bass
    PF- Sulinger

PF/SF- Green

SF- Pierce
    SF- Joseph

SG- Lee
    SG- Bradley

SG/PG-Terry

PG- Rondo
    PG- Dooling

G-Chrismas or Smith

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

yeah nice to see Dooling back and a camp battle of kids

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: D E P T H!!!:
    [QUOTE]If you have 15 spots and 5 positions I have no problem with anybody who wants to list 3 players per position and has to choose where players who play multiple positions go, they go so they put someone like wilcox at PF. The C's have 5-6 players who play 2 positions. The issue with Mployee here is his giant 'TBD' in the C spot... if you're fine listing 4 C's then put Wilcox there, b/c he obv. will mostly be the 5, and put the 'TBD' as the 3rd string PF.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I indicated at the bottom that the TBD would be PF/C ... Not good enough?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: The End of Howard to the Lakers

posted at 7/25/2012 12:15 AM EDT

First: 3/24/2011
    Last: 7/25/2012
    In Response to Re: The End of Howard to the Lakers:
    Players in that Nets deal are all good but that's awful financially. They can just amnesty Hedo (pretty sure Magic didn't use that clause) if things got real bad. Lopez/Wallace/Humphries are part of the all overpaid team for this year and magic would be crazy to build around BROOK LOPEZ! Ew..... But I will agree that those 3 players as a package is solid. Just the money is insane to pay those three
    Posted by Rebels345209

Even if the Magic amnesty Hedo, the Magic will still have to pay Hedo. Only his salary will be removed from the payroll, not the actual contract itself. So why spend money on a player not on the team when you can dump him via trade?

Oops! You lied again ... Yup Fierce knows the CBA .... Keep trashing my posts ... Go ahead.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Not only do we have depth, we have quality, proven depth.

All 3 players Lee,Terry, Jgreen have CAREER avgs of double digit scoring.

We were a poor offensive team last year, mainly becuz of our lack of bench scoring.  We were ranked 29/30 (second to LAST) in bench scoring last year and dead LAST in bench rebounding. Our bench was just plain AWFUL. THE WORST IN THE LEAUGE.  

Now we have a lot more scoring punch now. With terry, lee, jgreen. We know the cs are going to have a top defense. So we just needed to improve our scoring and also rebounding (which we have improved slightly) with the addition of sullinger and hopefully a full season of wilcox.

This is our deepest team since 2008, hopefully this team has the same results. With this depth they'll have a chance.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Hey ... Let's make a bet ... Then I can come back as MarkInCt and you can come as yourself ..... LOL!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Also our starters were ranked 6th in ppg. 12th in rebounding. So our starters were a top scoring unit and our starters were an above avg rebounding unit.

With all this infusion of talent, not only will our bench production improve significantly but our starters may be even more effective since they will be more rested. Especially come playoff time. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

I did take the high road but you didn't stop replying with nonsense ... To use your excuse, I had to defend myself!  LOL!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Like I said ... you don't know when to quit so now I'll harass your posts and you can explain to the board why you couldn't control yourself and had to get the thing going all over again as the threads get trashed ... Maybe everyone will wish you were gone for good this time!

19. This post has been removed.