D-WADE is dirtiest player in the league

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dk33. Show dk33's posts

Re: D-WADE is dirtiest player in the league

Don't forget when Wade broke Kobe's nose in the all-star game!

As for the refs, I never understood why they don't have a ref crew that works together and works the same entire series.  In baseball they have crews and obviously football.  The highest rated umps/refs get to work playoffs.  To my knowledge the NBA has no standards whatsoever re: playoffs.  At the very least it should be the same group of officials for a series so you can have some continuity and consistency as to whats a foul and whats not (ala Baseball in whats a strike and whats a ball)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: D-WADE is dirtiest player in the league:
    [QUOTE]Don't forget when Wade broke Kobe's nose in the all-star game! As for the refs, I never understood why they don't have a ref crew that works together and works the same entire series.  In baseball they have crews and obviously football.  The highest rated umps/refs get to work playoffs.  To my knowledge the NBA has no standards whatsoever re: playoffs.  At the very least it should be the same group of officials for a series so you can have some continuity and consistency as to whats a foul and whats not (ala Baseball in whats a strike and whats a ball)
    Posted by dk33[/QUOTE]

In an all-star game no less dk33. That ain't balling, that is just dirty for sure. But I think what is also missing are the "goons" that used to patrol the dirty plays themselves for teammates. The only guy I can think of is Rambus. Not quite a goon, but when he put a foul on you you knew it and felt it. I was disappointed with how the Cs responded to Wade's leg take down of Rondo. I think especially more so when the refs did nothing, the Cs needed to do something. And like a poster said earlier, Wade one time will do it to the wrong guy and all h_ll will break loose and he will get what's coming to him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mlgvt48. Show mlgvt48's posts

Not even close. Ron Artest (Metta World War) is the dirtiest player. Hands down!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

I found it funny that in game one Wade jump kicked a Pacers player and he got to shoot free throws. He literally jumps on the ground after shots for no reason especially on floaters. Just flops. Despicable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Wade deserves an elbow to the jawbone. Eventually the bully has to be beat down! Unforutnately the C's won't get their crack at 'em because the Heat will be fishing in around a week...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

After watching MWP's take down of Collison and Harden in teh 2nd. qtr. of today's game, I have to say that it is a toss up between these two.  The worst thing is that no foul was called.  Wow!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Wade routinely dishes out cheap shots and gets away with them.  That forearm from behind in game 2 should have been Flag2.. Certainly meets the definition of a flag 2... But Wade keeps getting away with all sorts of cheap shots.... and his sidekick Lebron whines over every foul and the refs look away.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Interesting article on Wade.

http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/05/18/12/Wade-aging-quickly-and-gracelessly/msn_landing.html?blockID=731768&feedID=3722

It speaks volumes to aging players, if in fact D-Wade is headed this way.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]looks like the refs are going to save the heat once again....pathetic
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]
    that statement could be said of every team in every series. wasn't philly that got punked on an inbounds against the celts. didn't that eliminate their chance to win? this is widespread through the league so except it. first it's KG, than it's Ron A. now it's DW. seems to change from game to game. don't fear the heat unless boch returns and you have to meet them down the road. sounds like you're hoping for a 10 game suspension so he's out of your series with them if you both make it there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D-WADE is dirtiest player in the league : that statement could be said of every team in every series. wasn't philly that got punked on an inbounds against the celts. didn't that eliminate their chance to win? this is widespread through the league so except it. first it's KG, than it's Ron A. now it's DW. seems to change from game to game. don't fear the heat unless boch returns and you have to meet them down the road. sounds like you're hoping for a 10 game suspension so he's out of your series with them if you both make it there.
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES[/QUOTE]

I am not sure where your comment is headed or how at. Did you read the article. It is pretty accurate assesment of Wade. I just get tired of hearing what a great person he is. Well that might be true off the court, he is completely dirty on the court. He gets away with way too much cause his name is Wade. All I said was he should have been out for a game for that dirty push to the back. Simple. And he definitely should have missed games after taking down Rondo last year. Ridiculous what star players can get away with. Parity regardless of your name and fame.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Wade's bad, but Artest remains the dirtiest player in the league imo.