D. West and the Miami Series

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Re: D. West and the Miami Series

In Response to Re: D. West and the Miami Series:
    [QUOTE]maybe we can get bron kicked out of the game, put delonte on him a couple of times and ask bron about his mom, make sure to tell her to pick up her toothbrush she left at my place last night....and tell her its over
    Posted by ojmega[/QUOTE]

I tell you what. Why dont you just wish for wade and bosh to get sick with colds all thorughout the second round as well.

That would be even easier for you guys.

As for me, im not scared of the celtics and i rather play them at full strengh.

That would tell us what team is better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]OMG that is funny.....yes, Bibby is so much more athletic than Rondo.......and Chris Bosh is a shoo-in for the HOF, he "owns" KG..........great stuff dud...Miller, House and Big Z..........yep, shaking in my boots....why don't we just not play and give them the series now?  That would be great, I can start watching the Sox early!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

The discussion was about why Wade and LeBron don't get called for many fouls and it is because they are stars and typically more athletic than their counterpart.

I said nothing about Bibby or Rondo or anyone else for that matter.

Not sure if your reader read it to you backwards but I stated that KG has owned Bosh for his entire career, so your reader must have it read it backward to you.

Heat in 7..... only about what 98% of intelligent people are saying.

No need to worry about House, he likely won't play.  Z and Miller will play and what are they worse than Wafer and Krstic?

Miami will try to win with their transition defense and offense because their half court offense is somewhat suspect.  They will try to win with dribble penetration by Wade and LeBron and they will be kicking the ball out to the 3 point contest winner, Bibby who is a good 3 point shooter, and Miller who is one of the best in the league his whole career.

We will see what happens after 7 games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D. West and the Miami Series : The discussion was about why Wade and LeBron don't get called for many fouls and it is because they are stars and typically more athletic than their counterpart. I said nothing about Bibby or Rondo or anyone else for that matter. Not sure if your reader read it to you backwards but I stated that KG has owned Bosh for his entire career, so your reader must have it read it backward to you. Heat in 7..... only about what 98% of intelligent people are saying. No need to worry about House, he likely won't play.  Z and Miller will play and what are they worse than Wafer and Krstic? Miami will try to win with their transition defense and offense because their half court offense is somewhat suspect.  They will try to win with dribble penetration by Wade and LeBron and they will be kicking the ball out to the 3 point contest winner, Bibby who is a good 3 point shooter, and Miller who is one of the best in the league his whole career. We will see what happens after 7 games.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the updates.  I really didn't know "any" of that.......you are just a fountain of misinformation.

In a recent poll on ESPN, "intelligent" people were asked the question:
    Which team is most likely to come back from a 2-0 defecit and win the series.  56% of "intelligent" people picked the Knicks!!  Last year "intelligent" people said BOS would not get past CLE - keep underestimating us, dud!!  We love it!!

Celtics in 6!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D. West and the Miami Series : The discussion was about why Wade and LeBron don't get called for many fouls and it is because they are stars and typically more athletic than their counterpart. I said nothing about Bibby or Rondo or anyone else for that matter. Not sure if your reader read it to you backwards but I stated that KG has owned Bosh for his entire career, so your reader must have it read it backward to you. Heat in 7..... only about what 98% of intelligent people are saying. No need to worry about House, he likely won't play.  Z and Miller will play and what are they worse than Wafer and Krstic? Miami will try to win with their transition defense and offense because their half court offense is somewhat suspect.  They will try to win with dribble penetration by Wade and LeBron and they will be kicking the ball out to the 3 point contest winner, Bibby who is a good 3 point shooter, and Miller who is one of the best in the league his whole career. We will see what happens after 7 games.

Does this mean you are putting yourself in that 98 percentile and if so, does it mean you will admit that you are not intelligent if the Heat dont win in 7 or win the series at all?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D. West and the Miami Series : Does this mean you are putting in yourself in that 98 percentile and if so, does it mean you will admit that you are not intelligent if the Heat dont win in 7 or win the series at all?
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

My IQ is 57, I think I am doing ok given that fact.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Just responding to the original post, after being away for a week - I would think, all jokes aside, that since West and James were teammates for 2 1/2 years that there would have to be some inside information Delonte brings to the table for the Celtics.  Don't forget, Shaq is valuable in this regard too as he played with LeBron last year...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]OMG that is funny.....yes, Bibby is so much more athletic than Rondo.......and Chris Bosh is a shoo-in for the HOF, he "owns" KG..........great stuff dud...Miller, House and Big Z..........yep, shaking in my boots....why don't we just not play and give them the series now?  That would be great, I can start watching the Sox early!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    i hate to tell ya...but bibby probably wont be playing much on rondo...chalmers is going to start the series and spend most of that time defending rondo

as for the rest of your drivel...who knows how things will pan out, but you cant deny that bosh hasnt played well against KG as his primary defender in the past

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Just responding to the original post, after being away for a week - I would think, all jokes aside, that since West and James were teammates for 2 1/2 years that there would have to be some inside information Delonte brings to the table for the Celtics.  Don't forget, Shaq is valuable in this regard too as he played with LeBron last year...
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

Welcome back, Ms Lith!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Thank you Hedley ~ great to be back!  Smile

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

dud, ur so wrong on this. z and miller likely wont play much in our series. eric dampier will come off the bench for them with anthony starting. even bibby wont be playing too much. i look for chalmers to start with eddie house getting a lot of run. james jones is the clear choice over miller. he never got it going due to injuries this year. z will only come in at the end of the first quarter and such. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Just responding to the original post, after being away for a week - I would think, all jokes aside, that since West and James were teammates for 2 1/2 years that there would have to be some inside information Delonte brings to the table for the Celtics.  Don't forget, Shaq is valuable in this regard too as he played with LeBron last year...
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]dammmn gurlllll, stop "stealing" my thoughts. was just about to mention the shaq thing as well. shaq will be the difference in this series as will delonte (and baby and green). agreed AGAIN.. lol... basically, our bench will be the difference! big 3s will largely cancel each other (minus bosh) but the big gap will be with the bench. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: D. West and the Miami Series : dammmn gurlllll, stop "stealing" my thoughts. was just about to mention the shaq thing as well. shaq will be the difference in this series as will delonte (and baby and green). agreed AGAIN.. lol... basically, our bench will be the difference! big 3s will largely cancel each other (minus bosh) but the big gap will be with the bench. 
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Well, Girrrrl, great minds think alike, don't we!?  Totally agreed... Our bench knows it has something to prove.  Glen Davis' 14 last Sunday was only the beginning of their tapping into what they can really do and very much want to do!  Smile