Dallas beaten by Lakers but Dallas didn't have the Bynum Stopper.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

Dallas beaten by Lakers but Dallas didn't have the Bynum Stopper.

As a Laker fan I'm happy for the win, but Dallas didn't have it's best defensive player Kobe Bryant in the game. 

With Bryant in as you know Bynum and Gasol are shut down while he jacks up 50 shots a game.  So my question is,

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: Dallas beaten by Lakers but Dallas didn't have the Bynum Stopper.

I thought Stiemsma was the Bynum stopper?
    Or does he only play well against Charlotte and the other doormats of the Leastern Conference?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Re: Dallas beaten by Lakers but Dallas didn't have the Bynum Stopper.:
    [QUOTE]I thought Stiemsma was the Bynum stopper? Or does he only play well against Charlotte and the other doormats of the Leastern Conference?
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

In Response to Re: Dallas beaten by Lakers but Dallas didn't have the Bynum Stopper.:
    [QUOTE]I thought Stiemsma was the Bynum stopper? Or does he only play well against Charlotte and the other doormats of the Leastern Conference?

Sadly the steamer probably would swat Bynum's shot away then Bynum would cry and get ejected. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

+2

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Dallas beaten by Lakers but Dallas didn't have the Bynum Stopper.:
    [QUOTE]As a Laker fan I'm happy for the win, but Dallas didn't have it's best defensive player Kobe Bryant in the game.  With Bryant in as you know Bynum and Gasol are shut down while he jacks up 50 shots a game.  So my question is,
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]
    Don't worry my Lakers friend Celtics lost to Toronto. They only scored 79 pts. Calderon didn't play. Toronto is a D league team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Dallas beaten by Lakers but Dallas didn't have the Bynum Stopper. : Don't worry my Lakers friend Celtics lost to Toronto. They only scored 79 pts. Calderon didn't play. Toronto is a D league team.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

+3

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Dallas beaten by Lakers but Dallas didn't have the Bynum Stopper. : Don't worry my Lakers friend Celtics lost to Toronto. They only scored 79 pts. Calderon didn't play. Toronto is a D league team.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

This doesn't cheer me up your Celtcis just completed two dominat wins against two of the best teams in the Mighty East and came back in the end to make a game of it after coasting for 3 quarters. My Lakers on the other hand were dismapntled and humuilated by the suns. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

+Infinity :) 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dallas beaten by Lakers but Dallas didn't have the Bynum Stopper. : This doesn't cheer me up your Celtcis just completed two dominat wins against two of the best teams in the Mighty East and came back in the end to make a game of it after coasting for 3 quarters. My Lakers on the other hand were dismapntled and humuilated by the suns. 

Haven't the Lakers won 4 in a row without Kobe?
    The last 3 were against playoff teams.

How does Boston seem to play Toronto, Charlotte, NJ or Cleveland a couple of times per week?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dallas beaten by Lakers but Dallas didn't have the Bynum Stopper. : Haven't the Lakers won 4 in a row without Kobe? The last 3 were against playoff teams. How does Boston seem to play Toronto, Charlotte, NJ or Cleveland a couple of times per week?

They just played miami twice and Atlanta before 3 games of back to backs and still have the second best record in the league since the all star break. Also, I think Snoop's point is the Lakers are a better team without Kobe's ball hogging. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dallas beaten by Lakers but Dallas didn't have the Bynum Stopper. : They just layed miami twice and Atlanta before 3 games of back to backs and still have the second best record in the league since the all star break. Also, I think Snoops point is the Lakers are a better team without Kobe's ball hogging. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Is Boston hoping to receive a trophy for finishing the season with the 2nd best record since the all-star break?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dallas beaten by Lakers but Dallas didn't have the Bynum Stopper. : Is Boston hoping to receive a trophy for finishing the season with the 2nd best record since the all-star break?

The team playing the best at the end is the one that usually wins. Remeber Dallas getting hot last year?  Bring out the brooms. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dallas beaten by Lakers but Dallas didn't have the Bynum Stopper. : This doesn't cheer me up your Celtcis just completed two dominat wins against two of the best teams in the Mighty East and came back in the end to make a game of it after coasting for 3 quarters. My Lakers on the other hand were dismapntled and humuilated by the suns. 

Rico, you forgot to mention how the great Lakers swept the Celtics this year.  Just saying....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dallas beaten by Lakers but Dallas didn't have the Bynum Stopper. : Rico, you forgot to mention how the great Lakers swept the Celtics this year.  Just saying....
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

+ Infinity and 1