Dallas Mavericks are the Official LA TROLL KILLERS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Re: Dallas Mavericks are the Official LA TROLL KILLERS

Dirk Nowitski is fed up with opponents trying to intimidate him in the Playoffs.  Now he is avenging his good standing.  He has his head on straight.  Dirk's teammates are joing in on the party.  Unfortunately for the Lakers, they are in the way.  I love it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

In Response to Re: Dallas Mavericks are the Official LA TROLL KILLERS:
    [QUOTE]Well, that should do it. I'm not giving up on my team because I refuse to do that. But the reality is bleak at best. Pau has completely disappeared, and if Phil yelling at him for 48 minutes isn't going to wake him up I don't think anything will. At least Kobe and Bynum came to play - maybe next year they can tool the team around the two of them with a new pecking order in place. Time for a drink - have a great weekend, everyone.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

good idea, retool around an aging me first superstar that doesn't have it anymore. good luck riding that horse...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

i wish we have chandler wearing the green. he and rondo will have a party in the paint.

oh well. great game mavs ;)

here's to a game 3 win for the C's! keeping my fingers crossed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

[QUOTE]Where is Laker Nation?
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

won't see them here. laker fans are front runners.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

That little twirp waiving that laker flag after every win then disapears after a loss. He went on vacation the whole time the lakers were on that loosing streak.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]This makes me feel a little better. In fact, it puts a smile on my face.  Now if only the Celts can pull it out tommorow and then win the series, that would really shut the dam faker trolls up for good this season.
    Posted by rayallen1[/QUOTE]

What laker trolls?   Haven't seen any lately.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Well, that should do it. I'm not giving up on my team because I refuse to do that. But the reality is bleak at best. Pau has completely disappeared, and if Phil yelling at him for 48 minutes isn't going to wake him up I don't think anything will. At least Kobe and Bynum came to play - maybe next year they can tool the team around the two of them with a new pecking order in place. Time for a drink - have a great weekend, everyone.

Flo they would be better off trading Kobe.  Not sure what they were last night when he wasn't in the game but I think it might have been good.  Also Bynum will never get progress the way he actually could with Kobe there.  Kobe has got to be the man.  Has to take all the big shots.  never throws to another team mate at that time.  Bynum looks like he could be a horse if they used him right.  Won't happen with Kobe around.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Flo....nice post man.....your team has had a great run....looks like my team might be in the same boat....but I enjoyed the last four years......so, ok....I'll drink to that my friend...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dallas Mavericks are the Official LA TROLL KILLERS : won't see them here. laker fans are front runners.
    Posted by atomic[/QUOTE]

Indeed they are.  After a couple of losses those car flags around here have completely disappeared.  What are they gonna do when they are eliminated?
    hahaha

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsSox. Show CeltsSox's posts

Flobus, it may be that the Northeast and West Coast may have to unite and hope that someone can teach LeBron some humility. The Shaq v Kobe "final act" of the NBA, in the structure as we now see it, not be possible. However, I personally don't think the players are the problem.

Last night's ESPN and NBA.com shows offered a constant replay of a mad man coach gone wild. The replays did not show much of Dirk but had plenty of rerunning of Jackson's rant and slapping Pau in the chest. Here's a guy that spends most of his time working with hospitals and learning the pediatric medicine that probably is completely worn down from holding the team together while Bynum has been recovering. What's his reward, pretty much the same as Kobe's when Jackson decided to write a book about Kobe and the locker room. Evidently, thanks to ESPN and NBA.com, Pau's new legacy will be one to join Shaq and Kobe as a target of a Jackson rage. Unfortunately, Doc did the same thing with Kristic which pretty much destroyed any confidence he had in his game. Maybe it's time for the NBA to return to the player-coach concept that Bill Russell and Dave Cowens proved to work quite well. 

I'm still hoping for the Shaq v Kobe final act before the NBA goes through its reconstruction over the summer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

The Lakers won't need as much retooling as the Celtic's are going to need!!  I would replace Fisher and Artest, also Blake and Barnes didn't work out as well as laker fans hoped they would, but a team of Kobe, Bynum, Odom, and Gasol, can compete for at least 2 more years. I do think it is time for Bynum to be the man, and i think Bynum thinks it's his time to take over!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]HELL YEAH! It was an amazing game and honestly I didn't think they would make it. They were just not penetrating or playing the ball in the low post. But by the last six minutes they made the proper adjustments. GO MAVS!
    Posted by celticsfanmx[/QUOTE]

Agree that it was surprising to see Dallas win last night.  It definitely appeared that LA was going to win this game. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

Not that I'm not happy about the Lakers being down 3-0. But I wouldn't count your eggs before they are hatched.

I know LA looks like a mess. And I know it's very unlikely. But if I had to pick one NBA playoff team that could blow a 3-0 lead, the softy Mavs would get my vote.

Besides, who's to say that LA wont get some help from David Stern, like they did in last year's Finals. This is the NBA, right?

Think about the storyline: Lakers overcome adversity and heroically climb out of 3-0 hole. Think about the ratings a game 7 would produce. 

I'm not exactly sure the league doesn't find a way to make this happen.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Not that I'm not happy about the Lakers being down 3-0. But I wouldn't count your eggs before they are hatched. I know LA looks like a mess. And I know it's very unlikely. But if I had to pick one NBA playoff team that could blow a 3-0 lead, the softy Mavs would get my vote. Besides, who's to say that LA wont get some help from David Stern, like they did in last year's Finals. This is the NBA, right? Think about the storyline: Lakers overcome adversity and heroically climb out of 3-0 hole. Think about the ratings a game 7 would produce.  I'm not exactly sure the league doesn't find a way to make this happen.
    Posted by df2[/QUOTE]

Very good points and I suppose that it could happen.   The officiating can definitely influence the outcome of games and although I don't believe it, it is possible that LA wins this series.  It would be the first time in the history of the NBA that this happened.  (At least I don't believe it has ever happend before).
    We know that it has happened in hockey, just last year the Bruins lost after leading by 3 games.  Also has happened in baseball when the Red Sox won.  So it is possible to comeback from a 3-0 deficit. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

The next few days should be revealing. I'm wondering now if Kobe (or even Pau) was playing hurt, or the internal team disruptions were greater than anyone realized. All I know for sure right now is Dallas is a much better team than I gave them credit for.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Bryant has been hurt all year............................excuse #1
    Internal breakdown?.......thought Phil was the Master motivator....excuse #2

Nope, you got BEAT - end of story!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

No excuses. Like I said, Dallas deserves credit for playing outstanding ball. But regardless of what difference it would have made against the Mavs, the Lakers played well below expectations. So I as a Laker fan will be searching for reasons why. Its nothing different from what every team's fanbase goes through when they lose.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]After Kobe got 2 spectacular dunks against New Orleans in the 1st round no troll was talking about Kobe being injured.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Amen, brother!!