Damn Fakers LAY THE SMACK ON THE PHILLY CHEESESTEAK IN THE LEFT RIGH UP DOWN INSIDE OUT THE GRILL!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Damn Fakers LAY THE SMACK ON THE PHILLY CHEESESTEAK IN THE LEFT RIGH UP DOWN INSIDE OUT THE GRILL!!!!!

In response to RicoActIsBack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They always read my objective analysis and you know it teacher... Now go tell on me with Dottie...

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Randy! On the topic of "tell on me"

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Damn Fakers LAY THE SMACK ON THE PHILLY CHEESESTEAK IN THE LEFT RIGH UP DOWN INSIDE OUT THE GRILL!!!!!

In response to RicoActIsBack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Low self esteem, when you consider your self NO ONE. I feel for your students...

[/QUOTE]

My self-esteem is fine, thanks - I was throwing you a bone because you've started 3 threads and have no responses - doesn't mean I agree or think you have a brain in your hypocritical head.

What a sad and pathetic life to come on another's team website and pretend to be a fan of that team, get caught, refuse to own up like a man, and think you're fooling anyone by perpetuating the charade!!!

So sad - my deep sympathies to your family for having to deal with you!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Speaking of Tommy troll, both youz are pathetic...happy holidays!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Rico does a good job here given that so many brain cells have been lost along the way. 

Lakers are going to the playoffs but they will not win anything. Wakeup.

14. This post has been removed.