Daniels is down

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Daniels is down

Thought I read he was gonna play Fri???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Wafer will get some minutes, along with Harangody. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

He's important, but not critical.  We'll manage without him if he can't play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

I just read about it in the Celtics Blog, but the good news is that Doc said his availability for tomorrow's game is 50-50, so to me that means the extent of the injury is day-to-day. Let's hope so.

Just like Shaq, Quis has elevated his game so we can't afford to miss him. This is the time for Wafer and Goddy to step it up, especially Wafer who really disappointed me. But I think Celtics will survive without Quis. They did without Rondo and KG.

Let's hope it's not a prolonged type of injury. We need everybody now.

Time Will Only Tell

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

that's good he's day to day - the way he hurt it I thought there was a chance he popped his achilies

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: Daniels is down:
    [QUOTE]I just read about it in the Celtics Blog, but the good news is that Doc said his availability for tomorrow's game is 50-50, so to me that means the extent of the injury is day-to-day. Let's hope so. Just like Shaq, Quis has elevated his game so we can't afford to miss him. This is the time for Wafer and Goddy to step it up, especially Wafer who really disappointed me. But I think Celtics will survive without Quis. They did without Rondo and KG. Let's hope it's not a prolonged type of injury. We need everybody now.                                        Time Will Only Tell
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028[/QUOTE]
        Wafer's been playing well the past month. I agree that he had a rough start, but we should cut him some slack as he had to adjust to a new team and didn't get much playing time. He's been getting more playing time the last month and he appears to be settled in to the teams plays.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

Daniels will be back soon. It will be good for Wafer to get some consistent minutes for a couple games. It's no big thing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Daniels is down:
    [QUOTE]Ok so now what? This is more of a problem then our bigs. Who in the heck backs up PP? I'm thinking it has to be Wafer.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Ray would make a good PP backup. Hey KY?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

mem17, I agree with you. Wafer had a rough start but he is now settling down with the Celtics style of defense and offense. In Houston he was allowed to do any thing he wants on offense and that was why he flourished. But in Boston, it's defense first before offense, so he kind of struggle with the system. But he's coming along now. I always like Von Wafer.

Time Will Only Tell

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

[QUOTE]mem17, I agree with you. Wafer had a rough start but he is now settling down with the Celtics style of defense and offense. In Houston he was allowed to do any thing he wants on offense and that was why he flourished. But in Boston, it's defense first before offense, so he kind of struggle with the system. But he's coming along now. I always like Von Wafer.                                          Time Will Only Tell
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028[/QUOTE]

I liked what I saw of him in Houston also. I was pleased that the C's signed him last summer. He's only 25 years old and I think he's got the big P, being potential.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

When do we trade 'Quis and a 2nd rd pick for Grant Hill?

Lets get that done already...

2011 needs lotto picks from '92/'94/'95/'96 and '98 all on the court at the same time:-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

[QUOTE]When do we trade 'Quis and a 2nd rd pick for Grant Hill? Lets get that done already... 2011 needs lotto picks from '92/'94/'95/'96 and '98 all on the court at the same time:-)
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]
    I do like that deal Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]When do we trade 'Quis and a 2nd rd pick for Grant Hill? Lets get that done already... 2011 needs lotto picks from '92/'94/'95/'96 and '98 all on the court at the same time:-)

Would do that in a minute. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

:-) :-) Hmmm, let's do it!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]BECAuse grant has made it clear that he doesnt want to come off the bench or to be a role player. y would he want to come? quis is great for us for he embraces his role and does a lot of the things grant does and grant cant shoot the three ball either..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Daniels is down : BECAuse grant has made it clear that he doesnt want to come off the bench or to be a role player. y would he want to come? quis is great for us for he embraces his role and does a lot of the things grant does and grant cant shoot the three ball either..
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

On his absolute best day Daniels will never ever ever be the player Grant Hill is but of course I wish we could all make the same amount of money, have the government supply us with all of our needs, have no motivation in life, take no initiative, have the government dictate our thoughts and religious beliefs, dictate our educational aspirations, and oppress us whenever and however possible.... no wait - that's you not me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I personally think that today Marquis is as good as Grant Hill.  That's just my personal opinion.  You've gotta realize that on a loaded team like the c's everybody has to make sacrifices.  I havent' looked at the numbers, but I bet grant takes more shots but Marquis is more efficient.  And I definitely think Marquis is a better defender.

If marquis can play tonight, I would personally put him on dwil at least 10 minutes or so.  I think he's well suited to defend williams.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

[QUOTE]that's good he's day to day - the way he hurt it I thought there was a chance he popped his achilies
    Posted by jeezem[/QUOTE]
    haha it looked like a very mild sprain.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I don't like this deal. Grant too injury prone in his career.