http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GwNgJUDa-Bc

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade

Was that you Fierce????  LMAO

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade:
    [QUOTE]Just shows how obsessed you are with Fiercest34. You made a thread about Fiercest34? Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You speak about yourself in 3rd person? Sorry Ainge won't do your trade.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Danny get us a couple of bigs or reserve the Hospital wing for the Celts.  WE are thread thinn at the postion. KG and The Steamer, and Steamer wonunded and KG playing 5-5-5.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade:
    [QUOTE]Danny get us a couple of bigs or reserve the Hospital wing for the Celts.  WE are thread thinn at the postion. KG and The Steamer, and Steamer wonunded and KG playing 5-5-5.
    Posted by romneywins[/QUOTE]

Yeah for Fierce ... he's definitely losing it!

He must be getting shot at in Syria on his way to the packy .... "Hey, anyone know where I can find some Keystone?"

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : Stop evading. Fesenko becomes a Celtic or not, let's bet! GurlyMan Up!!! 

Stop stealing my lines!

Jordan for Ray ... You're on!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : So much for the tough talk. In the end you're nothing but a coward.  Come on, you said Fesenko is the best big man available, why are you afraid of losing? GURLYMAN UP!!!

He's not the best Big man now ... that was months ago ... Just another Straw Man argument by GurlyMan34 .... Nothing to see here ... Move along ... Bueller?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

PO'd that I proved you wrong about Mo Williams being a SG huh?

Go back to your traveling carnival ... 2 bit drunk ride operator!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : http://www.hardwoodparoxysm.com/2011/12/chauncey-and-mo-two-cats-one-court/ Four points guards on the roster. Who do the Clippers think they are, the Minnesota Timberwolves? Not to mention three of which are All-Stars. How do you get that many potentially fragile egos on the court successfully? Your own link just said the Clips have 4 PGs. Ha Ha COMPREHEND?

Keep reading ... you're only seeing what you want to see or read as usual ... You have ADD?

Edit: Fierce is the new CherryPicker34

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

So, Fierce, how is Danny?  Please send him my regards.  I met him a couple of times...really nice guy!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : I can't believe it! I mean somebody actually made a thread about me. I feel like I'm Rondo right now! Ha Ha

Having had many started about me (don't really know why the trolls like me so much!!), I know how you feel - man, that tompenny is  a real Heartbreaker!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : I'm not denying that Mo Williams is better suited at SG because he loves to shoot. The problem is Mo is not even 6-1 without shoes. He's just too small to play SG on a regular basis. James Posey played a lot of PF for us in 2008. But that doesn't mean he's a PF.  Right now KG is playing Center because of the injuries to JO and Wilcox. But KG is a PF, that's his natural position since his days in Minnesota. The Bucks made Mo Williams their starting PG. So did the Cavs and Clips. Clearly Mo Williams has been a PG his entire NBA career. 

You make it so easy .... Hahaha

So you are saying that AB who is how tall (?) can't play SG with Rondo @ PG?  Discuss this with Doc please.

And KG can't become a PF/C and have that designation if he keeps playing for another year or two like other bigs in the league. If he isn't designated PF/C out of college then he can't be considered a PF/C for the rest of his career? Is that what you're telling us?

Good Night GurlyMan34 ... Go find some Laker trolls to argue with ... I'm done with you!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : You can't compare Avery Bradley and Mo Williams. Bradley was a SG college. Here: Current:  SG NBA:    PG/SG Possible:  PG/SG http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Avery-Bradley-5285/ Bradley is also 6-2 without shoes and 6-3.25 with shoes. Clearly he's bigger than Mo Williams. Mo Williams was a PG in college and a PG in the NBA. http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Maurice-Williams-4926/stats/ Current:  PG NBA:    PG Possible:  PG Clear as day, Mo was a PG in college and still a PG in the NBA.

But LAC has Mo playing SG now so he's still a PG ... Right!

At least you'd concede to the board that he's being used as a PG/SG now and could be for some time unless LAC is able to make a trade.