Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade :  Where do you go to get that done?
    Posted by KyCelt2[/QUOTE]

LOL .... I spit the screen !!!

Thnx Ky ... I needed that!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : At 10:30pm you apologized to the board for letting this go on. 37 minutes later you're back at it. What happened to moving on?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Thems fighting words ....

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Due to technical difficulties this thread has been shut down.  We hope to have this thread going again by the trading deadline and we have enough time to determine what is truly a point guard and what is a shooting guard, what height they must be, and if they have had any limb lengthening in the past.  Please check back in two days.  Thanks for your cooperation.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

It has come to this? I mean you can't win basketball arguments so you're resorting to name calling and insults?

I didn't win? ... your still trying to convince yourself (while talking in 3rd person) that Mo is a PG even though most here acknowledge he's a natural SG and has played SG in Cleveland and LA. Keep trying to prove it to yourself ... GLWT!

Name calling ... I joke around about limb-lengthening as a cure for your self esteem issues while you call posters MORON and IMBECILE ... that's why you son are a fraud and a LIAR .... deal with it LIAR!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Just for the record I was the first one to tell Clueless34 it was his pipe dream and that a Gasol for Rondo trade would never ever happen. Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Oh and I was right. Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Oh and I was right.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

Let's not forget the DH & Rivers in 2012 ... Though still possible, highly unlikely with DH adamant about Brooklyn.

I think he's having some sort of breakdown ... too much posting, not enough sleep or dodging bullets in Syria.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Good for you!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Of course good for me. I am never wrong unlike you. You been hanging out too much with Clueless34 and there you see the results. By the way I think Clueless34 and Red are the same person. If anyone says something about clueless you are the first to defend him. I wonder why????

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

GurlyMan34 ... seriously, if I posted archive pics of all the posters you called Moron or Imbecile the last two days it would take up pages of this thread. You need to self manage yourself and stop trying to manipulate other ppeople's posts ... it smacks of "schoolgurl" ... whining, crying, bit_hing schoolgurl ... Pull yourself together son ... join the military and man up ... you truely are an embarassment to the male species ... UGH!!!Y

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Of course good for me. I am never wrong unlike you. You been hanging out too much with Clueless34 and there you see the results. By the way I think Clueless34 and Red are the same person. If anyone says something about clueless you are the first to defend him. I wonder why????
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

Then you are ignorant!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : Let's not forget the DH & Rivers in 2012 ... Though still possible, highly unlikely with DH adamant about Brooklyn. I think he's having some sort of breakdown ... too much posting, not enough sleep or dodging bullets in Syria.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]
    Clueless34 still thinks it's gonna happen. He said it would be in 2012, he still has a few moths left... LOL!!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : Siding with the trolls are we? I thought we should not engage the trolls? What gives? You're such a hypocrite. Ha Ha

I'm not engaging him with argument ... just small talk ... banter ... guys never been a wacko with me like you have ... seems pretty rational ... though I don't agree that you and Red/Russ are one and the same ... Russ just has a matriarch need to defend his issue.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny Ainge speaks with Fiercest34 in regards to Rondo for Gasol Trade : Again, you can't show the post because you lie all the time. Meaning you're just making stuff up. Look at your post earlier tonight. You called me a moron and an imbecile in one post. So why should we believe you? You question what I say I show you facts. I question what you say you call me names, you insult me, and you just make excuses. What do you expect from someone who reneges on a bet, right?

I can show many posts but I'm not some immature lunatic losing his manhood on a Sports Discussion Board ... You son are an embarassment to your family and fellow man .... Please grow up or stop instigating fights if you are gonna be a baby about losing.

Can anyone here or you prove that you are not an imbecile and moron? If you can, make sure to provide proof via a link as nobody can believe a known liar and fraud using multiple user names.

I paid my dues and don't you forget it .... That's perfect "proof" why you gurlyman34 are a loser, fraud and LIAR ... you keep lying about that for over 5 months now .... LIAR, LIAR, LIAR, LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. This post has been removed.