Danny and Doc will draft the Best Athetic player ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Danny and Doc will draft the Best Athetic player ?

Get ready for Doc and Danny stepping up all excited and announcing they have drafted the Best athlete available in this years NBA draft.

Every coach, every reporter ,every scout and most Celtic fans know the Celtics need a big man .But Danny and Doc will not waiver and the fact the C's have been at the bottom of the league every year in rebounding will have no bearing on their choice.

You can forget about Plumlee, Whitney Dario Saric, Olynyk, Nogueria or Len walking through the C's door and wearing a C's cap on draft day. They will be deemed not athletic enough by Danny or Doc.I predicts Danny will draft Jamaal Franklin, Deshaun Thomas or Isaiah Canaan.

Garnett and Pierce will return next year and Doc will lead the C's to 40 wins and average 82 points a game. Losing in the first round of the playoffs again.

I can hardly wait for the draft??

Take care C's fans

Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

Re: Danny and Doc will draft the Best Athetic player ?

Hmmm, those chosen preference players and players you dislike are classic oldschool isnt it?? I predict that even if the Celtics draft a 5'1" player, you will be happy as long as he is an international (white) player, or an American (white) player.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from James37. Show James37's posts

Im sorry but I do not want another big with potential ie.. Fab Melo..Were good at drafting guards..draft Dennis Schroder from Germany. Hes insurance if Rondo is never the same or we don't re-sign him in 2 two years. Lets face it, if this team isnt good, Rondo is not signing up for a rebuild.

I'd also trade AB, see if we can get in the lottery for him and draft a SG who can actually move with the ball.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

if we stay at the 16th pick, which is likely, it seems there will be a few options available to us at PG, SG and C, all areas of need for us.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Why does everyone forget about Sullinger? This kid can rebound, probably as good as any rookie in this years draft. If he gets *back* to full health, and we  play him 35+ minutes, he can definitely be at least a 10-15 & 10 guy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

who's forgetting about him? i hope he comes back healthy and mans the 4 for years to come!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Why does everyone forget about Sullinger? This kid can rebound, probably as good as any rookie in this years draft. If he gets *back* to full health, and we  play him 35+ minutes, he can definitely be at least a 10-15 & 10 guy

Sullinger is toast ,he had extensive back surgery.If I were him I would never play again.

Why did Ainge take such a poor gamble,reason every other team passed on him.

Run

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to James37's comment:

Im sorry but I do not want another big with potential ie.. Fab Melo..Were good at drafting guards..draft Dennis Schroder from Germany. Hes insurance if Rondo is never the same or we don't re-sign him in 2 two years. Lets face it, if this team isnt good, Rondo is not signing up for a rebuild.

I'd also trade AB, see if we can get in the lottery for him and draft a SG who can actually move with the ball.

Melo will never play in the NBA real minutes. He is at best a 12-15 spot player.

Bad pick by Danny

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

i'm not sure melo will ever contribute much in this league, but i think sully will be back playing an important role sooner than you think.

i agree that both picks were gambles, but the fact that they were gambles goes against what you've been saying. they were not the best available athletes. they were taken to fill a specific need. if we'd gone "best available", we'd have gone a different way.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

Every year they show DA being at the combine.   I don't know why.   He's one of the worse drafting GMs in the league.   In ? ten years he has never drafted any all anything except RR and this yr TAllen.   That is about 20 picks and 2 (? Big Al) of players worth anything.   That is why Spurs w/ Timmy are trying for the 'ship' and the Cs are spiraling downwards.   KPerkins could also be included in significant players as trade bait, but, instead of trading for James Harden, DA traded for JGreen.   Another flop of a deal.   Telfair, Giddens, Scal, Vin Baker, Cortney Lee are some of the worse aquisitions in the past decade by any team.   This includes Melo when everyone knew the Cs were in desperate need for infusion of young talent... a wasted pick!!!  
       Cs are gonna get worse and worse w/ DA being the GM to rebuild.   The best thing about it, for those who are patient having a continuous lottery team, is that it will expose DA as being a poor talent evaluator.   This woulda been discovered (besides by myself) at least 5yrs ago if it wasn't for McHale jeopardizing his GM job by giving DA KG.  He still couldn't supplement it w/ young players (see MChalmers) instead he kept getting old players who everyone in this forum could evaluate by the twilight of their careers.    Remember the Alamo?   Remember 18 losses in a row!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Sully will be fine

Watch Danny draft an international player.... who is black... and runrunoldfool will trash the pick despite his crying for international players for years

classic racist, classic loser, classic troll, classic hate speech

the guy is a piece of trash

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

He only got 16 rebs in an NBA game...I guess its not much for some...and Melo blocked 14 shots...nothing to sneeze at...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to runrunandrun's comment:

Melo will never play in the NBA real minutes. He is at best a 12-15 spot player.

Bad pick by Danny

Pierce, Allen, Perk, AB, Sully, Rondo were all gambles...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

that would be the Louiville Kid..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

You are all wrong.   I'll tell you who DA should pick. .... then again, no I won't.   Lets see DA cause the Cs to sink some more.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

how about we get down to brass tacks and realize that RONDO isn't good for this team since we don't have a coach with the stones to COACH him.  and because of that rondo was tempo and ball movement POISON to the C's the last two years.  every game worse than the last so he can get his 9.89 assists and prove his worthiness.

we need to get rondo healthy and get rid of him.  we also have huge big man problems. 

however, olynyk would not seem to be an answer to those problems.  many of us here can remember how brad lohaus was as a big man.  softer than fresh baby _________, and that's olynyk waiting to happen.  or think brad sellers.  same thing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Sully will be fine

Watch Danny draft an international player.... who is black... and runrunoldfool will trash the pick despite his crying for international players for years

classic racist, classic loser, classic troll, classic hate speech

the guy is a piece of trash

Ram

Sully will not be fine,  Danny will not has not drafted a international player.

Danny will draft a black American player around 6-5 who will be called an athletic player by Doc and Danny. The player will be a bust like most of the guys Danny drafts.Guys who are non skilled ,can't shoot and play trash talking hoop.

Run