Danny..... call the Jazz

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Danny..... call the Jazz

Utah doesn't have a 1st rd pick, Celts have two

Utah has a GLUT of frontcourt players and needs to be giving more time to Enes Kanter and Derrick Favors while adding a young win or combo guard. The C's need to upgrade the Bass role, either by moving Brandon to the bench (if he picks up his 4m option for 1 year) or by signing and trading him (option or no option).

If we could pry Big Al (15m) or more likely Paul Millsap (7m) away from the Jazz that would be a big help, and both players are in the last year of their contracts so Danny doesn't have to worry about clogging up '14 cap space for the superior FA class of next summer.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

Re: Danny..... call the Jazz

In response to rameakap's comment:

Utah has a GLUT of frontcourt players and needs to be giving more time to Enes Kanter and Derrick Favors while adding a young win or combo guard. The C's need to upgrade the Bass role, either by moving Brandon to the bench (if he picks up his 4m option for 1 year) or by signing and trading him (option or no option).

If we could pry Big Al (15m) or more likely Paul Millsap (7m) away from the Jazz that would be a big help, and both players are in the last year of their contracts so Danny doesn't have to worry about clogging up '14 cap space for the superior FA class of next summer.

That's another option I had in mind bringing back Big Al..but for who?? If we offer them Green they already had Marvin Williams and the young kid from Baylor..complicated for me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

i have a funny feeling a trade is going down!well,at least i hope so.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

I definitely agree that resigning AL is a great idea.   Although, this idea has already been discussed in several other threads.