Danny please do not trade Bass or Sullinger unless...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Danny please do not trade Bass or Sullinger unless...

...you are getting Kevin Love in return. Bass is a very big part of our offense and no PF we have except KG can pick up the pick n pop slack. Def not Jeff Green or Wilcox. Whenever we need a score I find myself looking for Brandon to get set up. You don't know what you've got till it's gone.

Plus, most jump shooting PF's are soft. Not Brandon. He's a rare combo of aggressive power and finesse skills.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Re: Danny please do not trade Bass or Sullinger unless...

DaCeltics,

Not a bad idea. You just need to add Lee, so the salaries matched.

AK

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bass is a nice player but he is expendable at this point. Green should be getting some of his minutes anyway.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

To be honest, Danny could trade Sullinger. Sullinger is such a great prospect. He was clearly the steal of the draft, he is NBA ready and will only get better. He is a great building piece. Hmm... who was it that's looking for pieces to build with?

There is a tradeoff here, be a contender or build for the future. But lets think about that. Rondo is our team and is in his prime. We need to continue to add pieces around Rondo which make us annual contenders. Its what we did in '07, we gave up some great young pieces for players that put us over the top. I'd hate to "lose" Sullinger, but if we can get a Verejao or a Milsap who are in their prime and can put us over the top, then we should do it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

That also goes for Bradley. To be honest, if we could get an Ellis-type player for Bradley, we should do that too. Both Bradley and Sullinger could make us a good contender, but it kind of does make more sense to give up the young potential for player who are in their prime & at the top of their game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Bass is okay but there are a lot of PFs out there who are quite a bit better.  

I would get rid of him in a heartbeart for the right package.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Bass is ALL offense..