Danny- trade KG now!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: Danny- trade KG now!!

DH clearly does not want to play for the Celtics at this time and what do the Celtics even have to offer? Why would they want expiring contracts? Orlando has the power right now. Howard can't walk away to the Lakers after the season so if the Lakers struggle this year (I think they will be fine) they may get desperate. Denver made out like bandits in the Anthony deal. New York got desperate and gave away everything Denver wanted. I would not be surprised to see Denver have a better record than the Knicks this year (though I think the Knicks will be very good).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

I hate to say it but I will anyway....trade that stiff KG now!

C'mon Dannnyyyyy make a move.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

You are not getting Gasol for KG. If the Lakers want Howard KG will not help at all and besides Gasol is better than KG anyways at this moment. KG has a great expiring contract. Let Ainge take advantage of it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!!:
    [QUOTE]Do Not Trade KG!!! Why would you want to help another team clear 22M from their cap space at the end of this season. Howard going to the team that can pay him first. Second it has to be a team that can win. 22M a year would open up that cap space to get Howard.
    Posted by bosox1489[/QUOTE]

Here's the problem, DH has this list and for some strange reason the Celtics are not on it!!  Hello!  Anyone home?  Howard has Lakers on his list and they're the only ones with any trade chips to make it happen.  Enjoy your day! 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cross39. Show cross39's posts

KG, Pierce, O'neal for Dwight Howard.  If Magic wants to unload Turk's contract. take him too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : Here's the problem, DH has this list and for some strange reason the Celtics are not on it!!  Hello!  Anyone home?  Howard has Lakers on his list and they're the only ones with any trade chips to make it happen.  Enjoy your day! 
    Posted by greeneater2[/QUOTE]

He still would have to go where they trade him.  It's a game of chicken right now.  I would threaten to trade him to MN or CLE....................he really can't stop that.  Then he'll sign his extension and stay in ORL.  He cannot go to the lakers if they don't trade for him.  And Bynum is one knee injury, and one more speeding ticket away from forever being a laker!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cross39. Show cross39's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : He still would have to go where they trade him.  It's a game of chicken right now.  I would threaten to trade him to MN or CLE....................he really can't stop that.  Then he'll sign his extension and stay in ORL.  He cannot go to the lakers if they don't trade for him.  And Bynum is one knee injury, and one more speeding ticket away from forever being a laker!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cross39. Show cross39's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! :
    Posted by cross39[/QUOTE]

Howard's "list" doesn't matter.  Knicks were the only team on Paul's "list".  Buss's kid loves Bynum, Celtics need to do good sales job.  Howard's choices are limited, it just depends on how bad he wants out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

In response to "Re: Danny- trade KG now!!": [QUOTE]In Response to Danny- trade KG now!! : first of all, you dont trade the heart and soul of the team. remember wen we got rid of a critical piece of the puzzle last year? yea..it would be that times 3 with KG..he is the anchor and voice of the defense, and the vocal leader of the entire team. trade him and all loyalty goes out the door..come on think a little bit. p.s "dont let the door hit ya on the way out?" thats how you feel about the guy who came to Boston and changed the culture and got us a ring? disrespectful. Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TPETTEWAY1. Show TPETTEWAY1's posts

Well if Garnnett is heart and soul of this team they are lottery bound. They surely don't have another title run in them. Just think how tired Garnett will be by the allstar break. They look very old and tired. I wouldn't trade him because your not going to get anything back that is going to make a difference. Play the youngins

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : Howard's "list" doesn't matter.  Knicks were the only team on Paul's "list".  Buss's kid loves Bynum, Celtics need to do good sales job.  Howard's choices are limited, it just depends on how bad he wants out.
    Posted by cross39[/QUOTE]

Actually the Lakers were on his list to but Herr Stern saw to that.

http://www.nbadraft.net/forum/chris-paul-wants-be-traded-clippers-clippers-want-paul-pick-his-2012-2013-option-espn

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : Actually the Lakers were on his list to but Herr Stern saw to that. http://www.nbadraft.net/forum/chris-paul-wants-be-traded-clippers-clippers-want-paul-pick-his-2012-2013-option-espn
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Correct on the veto, Rico!!
    NO WAY were owners going to allow:
    a.  the lakers to get the best player
    b.  the lakers to lose salary

Perhaps if you took  Okafor in the deal you'd have Paul now!!

Why do you think we had the lockout, Tayshawn??

PS - Stern is Jewish, don't think he'd appreciate the Nazi comment!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : He still would have to go where they trade him.  It's a game of chicken right now.  I would threaten to trade him to MN or CLE....................he really can't stop that.  Then he'll sign his extension and stay in ORL.  He cannot go to the lakers if they don't trade for him.  And Bynum is one knee injury, and one more speeding ticket away from forever being a laker!!
    Bro, what team would trade for DH 'till the eos and then have him decide not to resign with them?  Answer------ />NOBODY!  Howard goes where he wants end of discussion.  Lakers sitting back with a pair of Aces.  Enjoy your day!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : Bro, what team would trade for DH 'till the eos and then have him decide not to resign with them?  Answer------ />NOBODY!  Howard goes where he wants end of discussion.  Lakers sitting back with a pair of Aces.  Enjoy your day!

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-simers-lakers-20111230,0,7373394.column

Make that one ace, and one joker!!

NO CHANCE!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-simers-lakers-20111230,0,7373394.column  Make that one ace, and one joker!! NO CHANCE!!
    Bro, Bynum comes back and has a breakout first half of season leaving the Magic foaming at the mouth thinking now is the time.  Enjoy! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : Correct on the veto, Rico!! NO WAY were owners going to allow: a.  the lakers to get the best player b.  the lakers to lose salary Perhaps if you took  Okafor in the deal you'd have Paul now!! Why do you think we had the lockout, Tayshawn?? PS - Stern is Jewish, don't think he'd appreciate the Nazi comment!!

Don't be so sensitive Red ... Or politically correct anyway. It's a reference to Stern being a Dictator, not a German/Jewish slur. Jeesh!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

I'll stand by my remark-Herr Stern it is!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : Don't be so sensitive Red ... Or politically correct anyway. It's a reference to Stern being a Dictator, not a German/Jewish slur. Jeesh!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

SEE!!  Read Rico's comment.  I personally don't care - but it would be offensive to me if I was a Jew!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : Bro, Bynum comes back and has a breakout first half of season leaving the Magic foaming at the mouth thinking now is the time.  Enjoy! 

OR.....OR......he plays 5 games and hurts his knee again.  THEN ORL is saying, "Thank God we didn't trade DH for this stiff!!"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

who would want KG now?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]I'll stand by my remark-Herr Stern it is!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

That's what I've been calling him for years ... I ain't changing either!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : OR.....OR......he plays 5 games and hurts his knee again.  THEN ORL is saying, "Thank God we didn't trade DH for this stiff!!"

Hey! I'm offended by your use of the word "GOD" ... Some are atheists or heathens around here ... Get my point?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Danny- trade KG now!! : No wonder you have no values. Now I get why you're such a big liar. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Your a bigot!

Not only that, but you relish posting negative points about the team you purport to be a fan of ... Like some kind of troll trying to upset the masses.

If you aren't posting negativity your looking for a fight with another poster ... Is that what you come here 24/7 for ... to get a sense of empowerment? SICK!